Cat Café EU & US domestic

@Liska curious - why are there no nandrolone with medium length esters (cyp, ent) in the market, as finished or raws? I personally would much prefer that timing. Poor solubility, high pip, difficult to produce?
At least there's some bolde cyp out there.

@Liska curious - why are there no nandrolone with medium length esters (cyp, ent) in the market, as finished or raws? I personally would much prefer that timing. Poor solubility, high pip, difficult to produce?
At least there's some bolde cyp out there.

Some of these are available as raws if you're in the market for a regretful purchase. Between NPP (I'd classify Phenylpropionate as a medium length ester personally) at 150mg/ml and ND at 300mg/ml (for example - some brew these at higher concentrations respectively), all of these have too many downsides (a mix of what you mentioned) to have established themselves.

In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics are no longer permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.
@Liska Which oil did u use in the past?
Was it mct/gso?
And maybe you can elaborate the differences too.
Thx!
I used MCT exclusively so far, adding GSO as an alternate option for the few that don't tolerate MCT well. Besides said tolerance, the primary difference for our purposes is GSO being more viscous, which necessitates a higher percentage of BB or additional solvents like EO to achieve higher concentrations of compounds without the oil being dummy thicc or susceptible to crashing. I started listing most of the popular upcoming products here:
Code:
https://catcafe.is/category/newcats/

As you can see, some are listed at a lower concentration in GSO than in MCT (NPP and EQ for example).

@callisto Haven't decided on prices yet. I'm mindful that I have to claw back some customers that have strayed during this wait for Godot, so I'm going to bring back an upgraded cathlete promo (+black cat friday of course) and do all I can without sacrificing the 24h turn-around time for orders and other customer services.

Speaking of cathletes, I've fallen behind on updates so I'm beyond proud to present three at once! The first gives you a rare look at one of my parcels that I'm fine with showing off (the other picture of this cathlete showed actual stealth unfortunately), the second one is bringing a completely new pose to the cat café stage and the third one has made the most amazing transformation since the last visit, so I'll show his debut picture once more alongside.
dddcat.pngFFLcat.pngjokitten3.pngjokittens.png

I used MCT exclusively so far, adding GSO as an alternate option for the few that don't tolerate MCT well. Besides said tolerance, the primary difference for our purposes is GSO being more viscous, which necessitates a higher percentage of BB or additional solvents like EO to achieve higher concentrations of compounds without the oil being dummy thicc or susceptible to crashing. I started listing most of the popular upcoming products here:
Code:
https://catcafe.is/category/newcats/

As you can see, some are listed at a lower concentration in GSO than in MCT (NPP and EQ for example).

@callisto Haven't decided on prices yet. I'm mindful that I have to claw back some customers that have strayed during this wait for Godot, so I'm going to bring back an upgraded cathlete promo (+black cat friday of course) and do all I can without sacrificing the 24h turn-around time for orders and other customer services.

Speaking of cathletes, I've fallen behind on updates so I'm beyond proud to present three at once! The first gives you a rare look at one of my parcels that I'm fine with showing off (the other picture of this cathlete showed actual stealth unfortunately), the second one is bringing a completely new pose to the cat café stage and the third one has made the most amazing transformation since the last visit, so I'll show his debut picture once more alongside.
View attachment 175148View attachment 175149View attachment 175150View attachment 175151
Is that list for usa as well ?

Hey, when can we expect test e or cyp restocks? Of your own brews, not deus medical.
This information is currently stated in the very first sentence on my website along with a new category listing most of the returning products. I'll start adding the labtests soon.

2g Test 1.5g EQ 300-400 Tren as much gh as i can afford and some insulin (now this would be the topped out dosage of my blast i would start lower and titrate up to that), if money is no issue id replace EQ with primo tho.. or do 50/50 eq +primo :p
How much ai do you take?

Once the bacteriostatic water vial has been opened, will I be able to pick up water from the same vial after 28 days or is it also not recommended to reuse the same vial?

Once the bacteriostatic water vial has been opened, will I be able to pick up water from the same vial after 28 days or is it also not recommended to reuse the same vial?

If you're taking from a 10ml vial that's absolutely fine. I've taken from opened bac water vials a year later, though I'm not sure this length of time is recommended.

If it's the deus amps, they need to be taken straight away or stored in a reusable vial.

This information is currently stated in the very first sentence on my website along with a new category listing most of the returning products. I'll start adding the labtests soon.
Will you add prices when adding labtests, would be nice so ppl can plan on what to order etc.

600mg eq seems to be coming soon? Is high concentrations of EQ easier to make/cause less pip than higher concentrations deca(500+)?

Very happy to see upcoming t400 + halotestin!

Will you add prices when adding labtests, would be nice so ppl can plan on what to order etc.

600mg eq seems to be coming soon? Is high concentrations of EQ easier to make/cause less pip than higher concentrations deca(500+)?

Very happy to see upcoming t400 + halotestin!
I haven't decided on prices & promos yet but I do suggest adopting kittens and/or puppies in preparation. 98%+ purity EQ is less viscous than at the 90%ish purity we've become used to in the last couple of years, so having obtained that is the reason I'm going from 500mg to 600mg confident it won't cause issues. Generally speaking decanoate estered compounds do comparatively well at higher concentrations but I've no experience with Deca at 500mg+ to compare to, though it would definitely be fine at 400mg - I never identified a demand for high concentration Deca, so I've never bothered.

I haven't decided on prices & promos yet but I do suggest adopting kittens and/or puppies in preparation. 98%+ purity EQ is less viscous than at the 90%ish purity we've become used to in the last couple of years, so having obtained that is the reason I'm going from 500mg to 600mg confident it won't cause issues. Generally speaking decanoate estered compounds do comparatively well at higher concentrations but I've no experience with Deca at 500mg+ to compare to, though it would definitely be fine at 400mg - I never identified a demand for high concentration Deca, so I've never bothered.
Deca it will hold at 400 mg but it's a pain in the ass literally to use it.
For myself I brew at 400 to bring down the total ml that I have to inject but I got lump,area swollen for a few days and it's hurt. Not like test e pain but you feel it all day no matter what move you do.
At 350 it more okish but there are people that don’t tolerate pain well or they don't want to have any pain when they use gear.
At 300 is something everyone can use without problem