Cat Café EU & US domestic

Ive heard from people complaining about pip with mct oil, is it a thing that some people dont tolerate it that well or is that not true? Curious because not sure whether to order mct or gso when catcafe eu restocks
It's quite difficult to differentiate whether PIP is the cause of the compound, concentration, carrier oil or another component. I'd say the amount of people with an actual intolerance to MCT to a degree that results in intolerable PIP is about 1% and I expect it to be below 1% for GSO.

It's quite difficult to differentiate whether PIP is the cause of the compound, concentration, carrier oil or another component. I'd say the amount of people with an actual intolerance to MCT to a degree that results in intolerable PIP is about 1% and I expect it to be below 1% for GSO.
If people want to find this out, buy some pharma MCT and apply it to your skin daily. If you're truly intolerant it will go red at the very least.

Sorry if it’s been asked before, but what carrier has the first ever (yup, I was one who even got it with no labels cause I was so impatient ) Primo 200 batch been brewed with? Smooth and no PIP for me at all, so would like to go with the same when restocking soon. Thanks!

Sorry if it’s been asked before, but what carrier has the first ever (yup, I was one who even got it with no labels cause I was so impatient ) Primo 200 batch been brewed with? Smooth and no PIP for me at all, so would like to go with the same when restocking soon. Thanks!
So far all injectables except for Test U have been MCT with nothing else besides BA & BB.

So far all injectables except for Test U have been MCT with nothing else besides BA & BB.

Did you used to make a cat cafe test base? I could be wrong but I seem to remember seeing one in your shop.

The Deus one I'm using atm has guaiacol in it, which I'm really not a fan of if I can avoid it. It's 100mg/ml so maybe necessary at this concentration?

Have anyone used TBOL previously from Liska,and can confirm it and give his results? Since i'm looking for real TBOL which is hard to find(atleast for me) some experience with previous TBOLs from Liska would be appreciatable.
Waiting for Test E with MCT oil/grapeseed,so far from reading this thread,people are satisfied with it.

Have anyone used TBOL previously from Liska,and can confirm it and give his results? Since i'm looking for real TBOL which is hard to find(atleast for me) some experience with previous TBOLs from Liska would be appreciatable.
Waiting for Test E with MCT oil/grapeseed,so far from reading this thread,people are satisfied with it.

The only way you're going to know 100% what you have is if you get it tested yourself. Liska provides reimbursement if this is the path you choose.

Or you can choose to trust the lab testing Liska provides, but regardless of all the positive feedback there is still no guarantee.

I have run the cat cafe tbol but didn't get it tested myself. The effects were as expected.

Did you used to make a cat cafe test base? I could be wrong but I seem to remember seeing one in your shop.

The Deus one I'm using atm has guaiacol in it, which I'm really not a fan of if I can avoid it. It's 100mg/ml so maybe necessary at this concentration?
Never made it myself and never will - I did have Test Ace though.

Okay guys.

I have made announcements on the website and here, but with the weather changing I will continue to do so.

Firstly, Lipo B Mic + is an awesome mix, but containing so many goodies and only having BA as the solvent it will settle. Especially in temp swings or colder temps. Please keep an eye out, and if you see it simply shake and reheat until clear.

With very cold weather arriving shortly there is nothing I can do when some packs sit outside for extended periods of time. If there are any questions about this please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Firstly, Lipo B Mic + is an awesome mix, but containing so many goodies and only having BA as the solvent it will settle. Especially in temp swings or colder temps. Please keep an eye out, and if you see it simply shake and reheat until clear.
Any sources for Lipo B Mic + in the EU? I've had a look but I can only find US clinics selling it.

In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics are no longer permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.
I'm not sure if this counts as a promotional picture but the next five USA cat café customers to post a picture of their very good boy + CCUSA gear (see cathletes > good boys on the website for reference) will receive a 10% discount on their next order + a special item for their boy! If this proves popular we'll extend the promotion, it's just that we ordered only five of these for a test run.

Pharma news: the EU cat café has 100x20mg german pharma Isotretinoin back in limited stock for 120€ (one of those products that UGL seem unable to produce without it deteriorating rapidly due to the API being problematic), and next week Ozempic pens (4 doses x 1mg) will be back in stock for 180€ (there's still a small supply shortage), alongside pharma Tamoxifen in 20mg and 40mg boxes, as well as more Isotretinoin 20mg. Nebivolol 100x5mg has been discounted from 40€ to 35€ and Telmisartan 98x80mg from 55€ to 50€ per box as long as stock lasts.

In very limited stock and not returning at all or not at this price point at least:
Nandrolone Decanoate 300mg/ml for 22€
Deus Medical Test Base 100mg/ml for 20€
Deus Medical DHB 100mg/ml for 45€
Primobolan Acetate 100x25mg for 45€
Proviron 50x50mg for 50€ & 300x50mg for 210€
Winstrol 500x25mg for 125€
LGD4033 (Ligandrol) 100x10mg for 50€

Finally, a reminder to please pay your order within 24h of placing it or at least notify me about delay as I am reserving/preparing your order as soon as it's placed in order to ship it the day of payment or next day latest. Please change your order only the same day you placed it and follow the order guide in the FAQ. There have been quite a few abandoned orders recently which loses me a lot of time and sometimes even the cost of the already printed shipping label. The better behaved my customers, the better the service I continue to offer.

We'll replace any gear lost to puppy playfulness, just keep your pet safe.
Feel like this might result in people "accidentally" breaking vials/ampules now to try get some free/extra gear after using up the product or transferring it into another vial and proceeding to "drop" it then and saying was their dog/cat/neighbours goldfish/sisters blind ferret etc

Sponsors