Cat Café EU & US domestic

Good day,

The lipo B is water based and only has BA as the solvent. Lipo B contains so many different vitamins that it requires a fair amount of BA to get it to hold. It will even crash in cold temps, but doesn't take much to get back into solution.

The lidocaine mitigates any sting from the BA.

A full vitamin panel is advised when running this because it will get all your B vitamins nice and high. You will have to monitor it for yourself to see how you react. There is no set cycle length.
Ok thanks for the information CC!

Any plans on UK domestic being available again?
No.
@CCUSA

I may have asked before but when do you think the injectable orals like superdrol will be ready for the US of A ?
This has been answered already.
Any progress on the injectables? I'm delaying my blast so I can order, the wait is killing me
TestC250MCT.pngTestE250MCT.pngTrenE250MCT.png
Waiting on labels to get done now. Had planned big upgrades for everything from packaging to website etc. but will push all of that back if it causes further delays.

Tren A. I left a review on page 303 and 304.
Had tren cough only couple times in my entire steroid junkie career.

Tren E. I didn't have tren cough but it was very unpleasant. "Trensomnia" is real. I would wake up like a bat outta hell at 2 am and have trouble falling back to sleep. Also had weird anxiety symptoms for the first time in my life. Both resolved a few weeks after stopping Tren E. Great for muscle gains, but I don't plan on running it ever again.

@Zarioh

Years ago I had a friend who was into exotic birds. She worked at a pet store and was just really into them. She ended up buying a special-needs macaw. I can confidently say that it wasn’t nearly as needy and handicapped as you seem to be.
You have something against the handicapped? We have rights too.
Need to see my placard?

Tren E. I didn't have tren cough but it was very unpleasant. "Trensomnia" is real. I would wake up like a bat outta hell at 2 am and have trouble falling back to sleep. Also had weird anxiety symptoms for the first time in my life. Both resolved a few weeks after stopping Tren E. Great for muscle gains, but I don't plan on running it ever again.

@Zarioh
I also only tried the tren E, and very rarely get any coughs, but I would like to try a trest a/tren a cycle, but will pin ED, so cba with getting those coughs.

Ruby is no longer working or in communication with the cat café at all so I can no longer be held responsible for anything they do. Please keep it out of my thread henceforth and please do inform me if this (no longer existing) business relationship is misrepresented privately at any point going forward.

never used that much test during a cycle lol

do you add other compounds to that?
2g Test 1.5g EQ 300-400 Tren as much gh as i can afford and some insulin (now this would be the topped out dosage of my blast i would start lower and titrate up to that), if money is no issue id replace EQ with primo tho.. or do 50/50 eq +primo :p

2g Test 1.5g EQ 300-400 Tren as much gh as i can afford and some insulin (now this would be the topped out dosage of my blast i would start lower and titrate up to that), if money is no issue id replace EQ with primo tho.. or do 50/50 eq +primo :p
If you think you need that much gear then I have some bad news for you.