Cat Café EU & US domestic

Hi @Liska, I have just made an order around 3 days ago to the UK.
Do you plan on opening a UK domestic source in the coming months?
I know a lot of UK folks would appreciate a quality domestic source.
At present I would have to cannibalize the existing store/its resources to make this happen anytime soon. Until then, ordering from abroad ultimately just means waiting as long as everyone else while paying a bit extra for the sin of Brexit.

This post took me two hours to write.

I think the Jury is still out if it is a man, woman or cat.
But i assume for our purposes it doesnt matter. I assume in the meanwhile business is running good enough to not get any tit pics for additional support :D

Liska is not even a man's name and for what it's worth it doesn't matter though respectfully I understand why Liska dodges these kinds of questions.

Liska is not even a man's name and for what it's worth it doesn't matter though respectfully I understand why Liska dodges these kinds of questions.
My hope was that by ignoring completely unrelated chatter it would stop, as it's making it really difficult for (potential) customers to find information and/or cat pictures in my thread at this point.

ttscrstxut9z.jpg

Quick PSA: Countermail is running some updates that make me unable to send mails through, getting lots of mailer daemon unsuccessfully delivery messages. If you're expecting your parcel to be sent today it definitely has been or will be, I'll retry sending everyone tracking numbers once it's fully operational again.

Quick PSA: Countermail is running some updates that make me unable to send mails through, getting lots of mailer daemon unsuccessfully delivery messages. If you're expecting your parcel to be sent today it definitely has been or will be, I'll retry sending everyone tracking numbers once it's fully operational again.
Are the orders within < 1 pm today are going out today ?

@Liska hi , i ordered hilma arimidex , but the medication paper inside the box states that its clenbuterol , altough the bottle and the box has arimidex written on it, im curious if it was just a minor mistake and i can be sure to take it knowing its arimidex? cause i dont want to be taking something else , that is kinda dangerous
(p.s i messaged u on your email as well , attached a picture there too.)

@Liska hi , i ordered hilma arimidex , but the medication paper inside the box states that its clenbuterol , altough the bottle and the box has arimidex written on it, im curious if it was just a minor mistake and i can be sure to take it knowing its arimidex? cause i dont want to be taking something else , that is kinda dangerous
(p.s i messaged u on your email as well , attached a picture there too.)
I replied to your mail right away but Countermail is currently down so it's not gotten through yet - I immediately doted on Hilma and they forwarded the picture to their production site and verified it's definitely Arimidex.

fffff.png

I replied to your mail right away but Countermail is currently down so it's not gotten through yet - I immediately doted on Hilma and they forwarded the picture to their production site and verified it's definitely Arimidex.
Oh okay , thanks

Did mail arrive by now? Countermail seems to be working again but I'm not sure redelivery attempts made it through.
I didn't got an email either, first i thought something happened, because you're living in the mails, no one else is responding that fast.
Im so happy with your products.

I didn't got an email either, first i thought something happened, because you're living in the mails, no one else is responding that fast.
Im so happy with your products.
It's really killing me to give the impression that I'm not responding to mails, I'm not sure at which intervals Countermail is trying to resend them, already submitted a ticket to them earlier drenched in pissed off cat pee.

In better news, by the end of this week I hope to have labtested Trest Ace 100mg/ml, Test Ace 100mg/ml, more L-Carnitine 20ml vials ready by Wednesday, a bunch more raw test results and other stuff!

For anyone missing their tracking number or that has questions regarding orders, please contact me on Wickr at liska at countermail dot com

Please don't contact me about anything else as this is for emergencies only.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts