Cat Café EU & US domestic

@Liska Considered adding in ezetimibe to your store? Im sure alot would be interested in its function of reducing cholesterol
It's only the first or second time it has been requested so far but I'll run this by a certain cat to gauge whether it's worth investing into just for harm reduction purrposes.

I got a couple of questions about the HCG Livzon. I see that the 5000 iu bottle of HCG comes with a 2ml water amp. Is this bacterial water or sterile water? Does the 2ml water amp fully fit in the 5000 iu HCG bottle? If not, how much water does fit in the bottle?
Thank you! :)

I got a couple of questions about the HCG Livzon. I see that the 5000 iu bottle of HCG comes with a 2ml water amp. Is this bacterial water or sterile water? Does the 2ml water amp fully fit in the 5000 iu HCG bottle? If not, how much water does fit in the bottle?
Thank you! :)
It's sterile water, as HCG is pharmaceutically intended to be injected all at once there's no necessity for them to come with bacteriostatic water. Livzon vials will hold more than 2ml but are smaller than peptide vials, which hold a bit over 3ml at maximum, so they'll be somewhere between 2ml and 3ml I would guess!

Orden received today un Spain after 5 working days. Everything Okay and the stealth was really on point lol. Everything looks right.

Thanks!!

I'm an idiot that just found two opti kits in the fridge. Since there have been a lot of requests and I'm not going to accept higher bids, here's the rules: First two people to post their cat with 'Opti' on paper included get dibs at the normal Meso price, if someone has two cats they can apply for both. If you have no cats and no shame, you can put on cat ears and whiskers and apply via selfie (please consider OPSEC!).

Last edited: