Cat Café EU & US domestic

For domestic or international? DHL is the only reasonably priced option I have for UK, Ireland (as it goes through UK), Greece and some non-EU customs union islands unfortunately. For domestic I can switch to a courier service like DPD or GLS if DHL is being too slow presently.
bruh dhl in greece sends it to elta which is the goverment company and its the worst shit ever,how tf it doesn't go though a private courier is beyond me.

bruh dhl in greece sends it to elta which is the goverment company and its the worst shit ever,how tf it doesn't go though a private courier is beyond me.
It would cost 40€ to send to Greece via a courier service which would like cut down the delivery time from 2-3 weeks to 1 week I'd guess (not that I've tried).

gang.png(I misplaced the cat news image)

Finding myself in a familiar yet uncomfortable situation, I'm increasing the minimum order amount again (the alternative would be raising product prices or sacrificing quality of service), this time to 200€. Judging by the percentage of orders that fall between 150€ and 200€ this shouldn't affect more than 10% of customers hopefully.

View attachment 150283(I misplaced the cat news image)

Finding myself in a familiar yet uncomfortable situation, I'm increasing the minimum order amount again (the alternative would be raising product prices or sacrificing quality of service), this time to 200€. Judging by the percentage of orders that fall between 150€ and 200€ this shouldn't affect more than 10% of customers hopefully.
All fine by me. I'm waiting on those 1000€+ orders premium prices.

Also, trying to get around bitcoin stuff. Bank transfer crew.

View attachment 150283(I misplaced the cat news image)

Do you have more orders or stress offline?
How about looking out for some staff ?

I hope the MK677 arrives today before i can hit the sushi all you can eat

Do you have more orders or stress offline?
How about looking out for some staff ?

I hope the MK677 arrives today before i can hit the sushi all you can eat
What's an 'offline'? Honestly just too many orders presently to properly work on new products and projects. I'm truly thankful for all the support I'm receiving and am faithfully putting 100% of the profits back into more niche raws/products/labtesting, but I still have no intentions to go from cat café size to competing with the big boy labs and would rather go the private lab path for the extra safety and longetivity in our industry if need be.

No staff for OPSEC reasons, haven't been able to teach cats to put on labels properly
label.jpg

What's an 'offline'? Honestly just too many orders presently to properly work on new products and projects. I'm truly thankful for all the support I'm receiving and am faithfully putting 100% of the profits back into more niche raws/products/labtesting, but I still have no intentions to go from cat café size to competing with the big boy labs and would rather go the private lab path for the extra safety and longetivity in our industry if need be.

No staff for OPSEC reasons, haven't been able to teach cats to put on labels properly
View attachment 150308
Good choice and get that 1000+ order list out ;)

Good choice and get that 1000+ order list out ;)
Unlikely to happen until 2nd batches of most injectables - while I can't compete with other wholesale price lists just due to logistics, anyone is free to haggle with me over discounts for larger orders!

Broddy I only can sai keep low and good quality. Do your trusted customer base and u done. Those kind of people are the ones that get the most out either in longevity or quality of service.

Are the catcafe graphic stickers or they are lasered on the vial. Sorry for my English I just can't find the words at the moment lol

I mean is it possible to just detach the cat graphic and have a plain vial? I ask because I have fake stickers that I use on my vials when I travel but I need to remove the original one or the disguise is useless ehehe

Are the catcafe graphic stickers or they are lasered on the vial. Sorry for my English I just can't find the words at the moment lol

I mean is it possible to just detach the cat graphic and have a plain vial? I ask because I have fake stickers that I use on my vials when I travel but I need to remove the original one or the disguise is useless ehehe
They're stickers, I wish I could have them lasered onto the vials as that would save a lot of time putting on labels but the MOQ/cost is for fat cats only.

They're stickers, I wish I could have them lasered onto the vials as that would save a lot of time putting on labels but the MOQ/cost is for fat cats only.
Stickers are better, less expensive and good if one need to take it off for disguise. I hated pharmacom vials because of the lasered brand they had.

Slightly overdosed and overfilled, at 100€ per vial this is where that 15% discount for posting your cat + my cat product pictures really makes a difference!

cctrestace100.png

Just got my order few hours ago, well packed.
Fast shipping & good communication.

I've took already the MK677 like 10 minutes after receiving the package on relatively empty stomach, sadly no increase in hunger since then, in comparison the other MK677 i had kicked in like 30 minutes after ingesting.