Cat Café EU & US domestic

I'm an idiot that just found two opti kits in the fridge. Since there have been a lot of requests and I'm not going to accept higher bids, here's the rules: First two people to post their cat with 'Opti' on paper included get dibs at the normal Meso price, if someone has two cats they can apply for both. If you have no cats and no shame, you can put on cat ears and whiskers and apply via selfie (please consider OPSEC!).
d17bb8640bfede35787b89db3a7a0b0b.jpg

Here's mine
No pump or anything

Hello to everyone.
I did my second order with @Liska . Communication was excellent even the package was extremely accurate.
I just finished my second vials(20ml) of injectable l-carnitine and it works great as I expected. Nothing is changed In my diet and no more aas was added since I started l-carnitine.
No pip and just looks better at the mirror because I lose some B.F.
Keep in touch for the next order

Hello to everyone.
I did my second order with @Liska . Communication was excellent even the package was extremely accurate.
I just finished my second vials(20ml) of injectable l-carnitine and it works great as I expected. Nothing is changed In my diet and no more aas was added since I started l-carnitine.
No pip and just looks better at the mirror because I lose some B.F.
Keep in touch for the next order
What results did you get bro?

I look more lean compare when I started to use it.
I get more pump at the gym because normally I inject 1 hour before workout and 30min before workout 5ui of humalog.
It simply works.
Anyway there are many video on YouTube about the benefits of injectable l carnitine
Wanted to know your opinion thanks for answering as this is something i want to try!

DHL is so fucking slow these few days, dude just put it next time in the bush somewhere, i could ride with my bike in a few hours. This morning they said its delivered today and a moment ago it said tomorrow, for lit 3 hours away with car.

DHL is so fucking slow these few days, dude just put it next time in the bush somewhere, i could ride with my bike in a few hours. This morning they said its delivered today and a moment ago it said tomorrow, for lit 3 hours away with car.
For domestic or international? DHL is the only reasonably priced option I have for UK, Ireland (as it goes through UK), Greece and some non-EU customs union islands unfortunately. For domestic I can switch to a courier service like DPD or GLS if DHL is being too slow presently.

For domestic or international? DHL is the only reasonably priced option I have for UK, Ireland (as it goes through UK), Greece and some non-EU customs union islands unfortunately. For domestic I can switch to a courier service like DPD or GLS if DHL is being too slow presently.
Domestic, and i know for a fact that DHL isn't slow because of overload on orders, i know someone who's loading the trucks in part time there and they have more emtpy parcel trucks this month than the last few months because of the lower package volume.

Funfact: UPS pays like 4 Euro more per hour for lowtier job's

@Liska can you get at me? I've sent email for confirmation. Thank you broddy.
If you mean the one sent 15 minutes ago, I've already replied to it.

@TrEnsgender I can switch to said couriers for domestic on request - DHL can be weirdly slow, it once took them 3 days to deliver to an address 2km away from the postal office due to it being sent to a sorting center further away first...

Did first order with bros Liska. For now all I can say is that communication is great, really on point and that let me think that he really cares about customers. Will review the product once they arrive next week.

Been my first order as well, basically can confirm what everyone else is saying, excellent communication, good stealth (not a box with a qt cat tho :), like was posted by some guy here a few pages back) and everything else.
Got results from my bloods today (1 vial of optis): 66 HGH, 457 IGF-1.
Will order again as soon as optis get back in stock.

Please sub to my Onlyfans for pussy hair suspended in pussy juice and other premium products!
Scared Dog GIF