Cat Café EU & US domestic

Good and fast service, however the minimum order is now increased to 250€. Huge disappoint for me. I cannot just order some extra stuff, I will need to order even more. Huge disadvantage.

Nice man, would love to hear how it goes - hopefully you get your stuff!

I got my package today. Much better service than from my other goto service. Oil is thin and easy to pin. I hope his oils gives me less PIP than I got from the last two orders of my other source. Anyway, paying my kitten tax:

228074319_434247704378896_4987328090301811420_n.jpg

Tracking still is stuck on "sender has Brought the package to the post office". It's intra Germany too so definitely no customs. No status updates since last week.
Same here.
Probably it's DHL status update problem. I got other multiple packages, except Liska's stuck at same status

O had that status once for over one month until it arrived in my country and then updated
Don't know but DHL sucks sometimes
Jesus. Yeah here it's domestic which makes it even worse since it can't be customs or covid related border control. Worst of all, you complain, they say "oh we're sorry wait another few days and then file for an investigation." Basically either it turns up at some point or it doesn't.

You mean like the package arrived and the status just didn't update? When did the last status update on yours occur?
Package hasn't arrived yet. I got an update that package was posted 2 days ago and haven't gotten an update since then. Same happened to other packages i'm waiting.
Usually from Germany to Germany is like 2 days from post to delivery.
So i guess they have status update problem or they are extremely slow for some reason.

Package hasn't arrived yet. I got an update that package was posted 2 days ago and haven't gotten an update since then. Same happened to other packages i'm waiting.
So i guess they have status update problem or they are extremely slow for some reason.
For me the package was posted Friday. Last time, the package was in the starting package processing center at 5PM that same afternoon, but this one is still stuck as of yet. Kind of annoying not knowing what's up. Initially I suspected the package was lost in transit but hearing the same from you I kinda think something different is going on. I hate being impatient but yeah, I gotta admit I kind of am since I'm waiting on some compounds to make my cut more effective.

I've restocked on syringes, disinfectant and needles at the same time and that package literally arrived only a day later. Beats me. Absolutely zero idea what DHL is doing at this point lmao.

Tracking still is stuck on "sender has Brought the package to the post office". It's intra Germany too so definitely no customs. No status updates since last week.
Sometimes dhl doesn't update the tracking. Had this issue very often at normal orders like supplements (esn, gn), shampoo / beauty / healthcare stuff. Delivery to Germany or austria. After a few days I had my package and dhl put it to "delivered" after 3days I got it

Sometimes dhl doesn't update the tracking. Had this issue very often at normal orders like supplements (esn, gn), shampoo / beauty / healthcare stuff. Delivery to Germany or austria. After a few days I had my package and dhl put it to "delivered" after 3days I got it
Hmm. I had it delivered to a post office directly and I gotta check in there later at any rate for another package. I genuinely hope that's the case for me and that it is there already.

Here is my honest review with catcafe, Liska.

GOOD: fast response, helpful, fast delivery, good stuff in stock and as much as i read he listens to his costumers.

BAD/CONS: PIP, the fucking PIP man. I don't know if it's the MCT, or the whole mixture of the juices but something uncomfortable is going on with the juice. Never had any pip with test. Let alone flu symptoms even after the 3. Injection. But liskas test fucks my delts and ass. Even so the primo and npp. Mast for some reason no pip at all.
But pip is a big problem i have with his products. To be fair didn't try tren, sust deca..

250 min. Order? Seriously? at the latest here it becomes easier to change the seller.

All in all i still don't really know what to think of Liska and her/his products. My biggest concern seems to be the pip in combination with nausea, headache and feeling weak for couple days...
And while I am trying to figure out if and how I will continue with catcafe, the minimum order of 250 comes up which is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Ecco la mia recensione onesta con catcafe, Liska.

BUONO: risposta veloce, disponibile, consegna veloce, buona roba in magazzino e per quanto ho letto ascolta i suoi clienti.

CATTIVO/CONTRO: PIP, il fottuto uomo PIP. Non so se è l'MCT o l'intera miscela dei succhi, ma sta succedendo qualcosa di scomodo con il succo. Mai avuto pip con il test. Per non parlare dei sintomi influenzali anche dopo la 3. Iniezione. Ma il test di liskas mi scopa i deltoidi e il culo. Anche così il primo e npp. Albero per qualche motivo nessun pip.

250? Sul serio? al più tardi qui diventa più facile cambiare venditore.

Tutto sommato non so ancora cosa pensare di Liska e dei suoi prodotti. La mia più grande preoccupazione sembra essere il pip in combinazione con nausea, mal di testa e sensazione di debolezza per un paio di giorni...
E mentre sto cercando di scoprire se e come continuerò con catcafe, arriva l'ordine minimo di 250, il che è ridicolo.
Test ena or cyp?

Hmm. I had it delivered to a post office directly and I gotta check in there later at any rate for another package. I genuinely hope that's the case for me and that it is there already.
I live in austria and yeah most packages (like Amazon etc) are only available for germany or the shipping costs are lower than to Austria.

For this I use a service of a post office here that gives you an address in germany and brings it to their office after they got your package they'll send you an email.

It always works to 100% and even here I got that DHL issue. So don't worry :)
Acutal the covid 19 situation can be a point of delay too... For deus stuff I normally wait like 8 days but got 12-18 days too (and no notifications)