Cat Café EU & US domestic

Thank you @Liska for the fast shipping and the amazing camouflage of the package. I am very satisfied with your products, zero pain, total effectiveness.
IMG_20210803_092722.jpg

Also raised Minimum Order amount to 250 €. I think that is a good move to guarantee a better service & faster shipping due to lower amount of orders and maybe it brings more safety for Liska

250 is still okay but I'd call it max. Especially if you're not running expensive orals like var, or if you got leftover ancillaries, that's already a pretty big cycle by itself. I'm okay with it since I know I can just stock more test Enan since I'm on Bnc so will always need it. Still, yeah.

10/10 to @Liska for being helpful with tracking down my order which got stuck somewhere in the delivery service transit. Hopefully gonna be able to receive it soon.

Still waiting on my package. DHL seems to have lost it (at least I suspect so at this point :( )
How many days in transit?
I had packages that took way too long but eventually has shown up. Don't know why sometimes it takes 10 days and sometimes +30 days from the same country that is shipped. And +30 days is ridiculous for a EU to EU shipping.

I say 300 is the max limit, anything above that might be a little too crazy even tho I usually would spend way more than that per order.

Guess as the demand grows so does the minimum order price

Damn, 250€ is pushing it. I was going to order for 210€, but 250€ without shipping is more uncomfortable since wages here are low. 200€ is already plenty for domestic finished goods.

I had packages that took way too long but eventually has shown up. Don't know why sometimes it takes 10 days and sometimes +30 days from the same country that is shipped. And +30 days is ridiculous for a EU to EU shipping.
Customs man, they work and pretty well

Tracking still is stuck on "sender has Brought the package to the post office". It's intra Germany too so definitely no customs. No status updates since last week.