Cat Café EU & US domestic

Hmm. Infection like bacterial or do you mean inflammation? A bad PIP reaction to DHB isn't entirely unheard of. Some people consider it worse than tren in that regard.
The doc said it's an infection. But I will better describe it:
Red hump, hurts when it's touched, even if it's just the shirt, so very sensitive
It needs around 7-10 days than the hump is gone
Fever, feeling ill (no power, totally weak even during the normal day)
The inflammation values are way to high (I have done a blood count)

I just want to edit:
I have never taken DHB before. So I have no basis for comparison.
I definitly think it's no scam. Their are just three options:

This side effects are normal
I respond not good to DHB or the oil
The trigger regards to the bad raw power, contamination ect.

That's why it would be interessing if someone else have tried it

I just want to edit:
I have never taken DHB before. So I have no basis for comparison.
I definitly think it's no scam. Their are just three options:

This side effects are normal
I respond not good to DHB or the oil
The trigger regards to the bad raw power, contamination ect.

That's why it would be interessing if someone else have tried it
Isnt dhb known to cause pain, inflammation in many people?

Red hump, hurts when it's touched, even if it's just the shirt, so very sensitive
A real infection that brings an abscess doesn't resolve itself on average, you need to use antibiotics, most of the time cut it open and drain it. Are you doing any of the things mentioned above?

If not, you are not having an abscess neither an infection. It's just massive inflammation from the DHB. Probably your body can't handle it.

But I can definetly being wrong, I'm not a doctor. If you do are taking antibiotics then yeah it's probably an infection ahaha

Ok, maybe I will tried it one last time with 0,2ml (20mg). If it works maybe every day 0,2ml is an option. Or 0,1ml on two different spots so that the amount is 0,2 ml.

Yes I take antibiotics. If the first big hump will be their over the next few days it could be a must to open it. The doc said it doesn't hurt because the infection is so deep. The other humps hurt extremely. So before I possibly will try it a last time I will wait that the other ones are gone.

I dont know. His first line of marketing is on this forum. If he is permabanned / banned for long time then it makes exit scams more likely for me. Not the bash the guy I don't say thats the case here, just saying for some it might be more optimal to create a new brand on this or other forum. He tests stuff for he could build a new brand up quickly.
Nah. Thread is open, they got a legit customer base BEFORE opening this thread, so I believe that the exit scam is not the best option for them if they want to continue.

Mine are just assumptions.

Ok, maybe I will tried it one last time with 0,2ml (20mg). If it works maybe every day 0,2ml is an option. Or 0,1ml on two different spots so that the amount is 0,2 ml.

Yes I take antibiotics. If the first big hump will be their over the next few days it could be a must to open it. The doc said it doesn't hurt because the infection is so deep. The other humps hurt extremely. So before I possibly will try it a last time I will wait that the other ones are gone.
Don't fucking try it again man!!! Leave it and toss the DHB! What the fuck are you crazy?

typical DHB reaction.
just dont take it anymore. Some people can take it, most can not due to extreme inflammatory side effects.
There are guys on other boards who had CRP values of the chart using DHB.

is it possible to inject the l-carnitine subq?
Yes it is, but pip is worse with subq. Depends on the concentrations too I guess, but assuming you want to use 500mg daily it would be 2ml of 250mg/ml which is a lot for subq. So you could pin the 2ml twice subq, or jab 1 IM and thats it.