Cat Café EU & US domestic

Thats where having a website becomes handy. He's open for business, so just hit him up in the emails. You can find what you need on the website.
I have just ordered from him today, a few mails back and forth in around 30 minutes and I already got the tracking number. That is one hell of a lot faster than my usual source. I look forward to try out his oils. The last couple of orders from the other source has given me insane pip and swellings and usually I never suffers from pip

Heres for all you guys wondering about the lab/hplc reports on his products;

Code:
https://catcafe.is/?p=category&id=15

1627647967086.png

Once more the package has landed, beautifully wrapped and super quick turnaround. Keep it up with this excellent service @Liska well done

Placed another order myself yesterday since I want to extend my cycle and also need some additional cutting compounds as well as cardarine in order to mitigate some of the tren cardio madness. The package was shipped the very same day, perfect communication and I'm, as always, very much looking forward to trying out @Liska s gear. I greatly appreciate your professionalism and your dedication to purrfectionism and excellent customer service. Thank you!

Any1 from scandinavia succesfully recieved packages from Liska?
I am from scandinavia, if you have a couple of days, I will tell you when I get my package. Liska said that my particular country was the best to send to, so your milage might vary all depending on which country in the north you are in

I am from scandinavia, if you have a couple of days, I will tell you when I get my package. Liska said that my particular country was the best to send to, so your milage might vary all depending on which country in the north you are in
Nice man, would love to hear how it goes - hopefully you get your stuff!

Last order i ordered on monday, received One week later to austria. Stealth was on Point and communication was fast and easy.
This Order I sent less BTC ( Not on purpose) than i should - liska still sent the package and told me its ok if i pay the missing btc on next order. Thanks for that!

I can confirm that. Communication is good. You get a quick answer. Also the delivery ist very fast.

I can't recommend the DHB. At first I though it was my fault because the injection was not good. I tried it several times and every further time I got a big infection with a red hump which hurts.
The other products are very good.

If we are all bragging about our orders then let me also say I received mine yesterday from him and switching up to some of his oil for my contest prep now so interested how it turns out

I can confirm that. Communication is good. You get a quick answer. Also the delivery ist very fast.

I can't recommend the DHB. At first I though it was my fault because the injection was not good. I tried it several times and every further time I got a big infection with a red hump which hurts.
The other products are very good.
Hmm. Infection like bacterial or do you mean inflammation? A bad PIP reaction to DHB isn't entirely unheard of. Some people consider it worse than tren in that regard.

Thats where having a website becomes handy. He's open for business, so just hit him up in the emails. You can find what you need on the website.
I dont know. His first line of marketing is on this forum. If he is permabanned / banned for long time then it makes exit scams more likely for me. Not the bash the guy I don't say thats the case here, just saying for some it might be more optimal to create a new brand on this or other forum. He tests stuff for he could build a new brand up quickly.