Cat Café EU & US domestic

Quick question for UK people, which crypto exchange do you use, as Cex.io does face verification and I'm not really comfortable with that

I do appreciate your response, buying crypto is not illegal, but spending it on some things might be, might be a bit over paranoid about it as its first time using crypto
Sure but you can take precautions about that. Just use monero for example :)

Out of curiosity, being a vendor who chooses to rely on BTC as a currency, whenever we get a drop in BTC value wont that hurt their business? Noticed they are dropping alot atm

Briefly: it’s much more convenient in terms of storage, transportation and use, I hate to carry syringes and store things in cold places when I’m not home or maybe I have to travel around a bit. Pop two pills and I’m done for the day, the idea is tempting.

From what I read cardarine is carcinogenic only at highest doses, I plan to take advantage of its performance enhancing properties and the slight benefit to fat burning, trying to preserve a couple grams more of lbm.
If diet is in check MK shouldn’t bloat you too much, which anyway isn’t a problem as long as it’s water and not fat. In the meanwhile the IGF activity should contribute to muscle preservation. I know I won’t gain mass, but it’s better then nothing I guess, I’m not a mass monster so I don’t need too much effort in order to keep a couple of Kgs of lbm.
Not to mention mk raises your natural production. I'm pretty sure HGH shuts down your natural production.

Its also a hello of a lot cheaper

All you NEWBIES circle jerking this guy as if he’s the next coming of Jesus.

Show me a single source that has stood the test of time here while giving the finger to members.

Show…me…one…

He comes here giving the finger to members refusing to stay in his own thread as he parades around pretending to be a member on other threads promoting “lists” and other bullshit.

@Liska go ahead and call me a liar. I’ll be glad to post the proof.

And you all trust him. Trust is a delicate thing... and you all trust a deceiving liar who can’t follow basic MESO guidelines.

Good luck.
There are tests available and some people posted results are good. I also purchased and I am curious.

I had an abscess once from bad gear. Still got an awesome 20cm long scar to prove it which reminds me of my motto when it comes to gear these days: "Be mindful of what you allow into your body". Half a liter of pus came out during emergency surgery, not kidding - was like bad PIP for 3 days and I didn't think anything was wrong and then it went to "oh jeezus it's a giant abscess" in the span of 24 hours. They originally suspected I fucked up a pin and that it was staph aureus (the non multiresistent kind from your own skin), but it was a different kind of bacteria altogether, and right after I switched labs (2nd pin with the new gear). That made me switch over to pharma back then, only came back to UGL now because I believe in Cat Cafe. Don't fuck around with this, people. Got PIP becoming progressively worse or the site seems inflamed ? Hospital. Right away.
Once I used a stuff from which I had serious PIP for a week and abscess for 2 weeks. Then it went away and no issues.

I believe optitropin are regularly tested by optitropin but I could be mistaken.
He hasn't posted a test since beginning to sell the grey 120's in September/October of last year. He used to test much more frequently. Is it possible he ordered a much, much larger batch when he began selling the 120s? Sure, but with how popular optitropin is, I have sincere doubts that he hasnt had to order multiple new batches of 120s over the past ~10 months. (I could be wrong, of course. I just prefer to remain skeptical and cautious, even with a source with a good record thus far.)

Furthermore, we've seen a recent 3rd party test that was disappointing with the purity at ~94%, (yes I know this is with Jano's new method; it's still way lower than his previous test with Jano's new method and low compared to other reliable generic gh brands that have been tested with Jano's latest method).

This is why I was curious if Liska was planning on testing the 120s. Liska likely has a recent batch, seems to be honest with tests, and as such I would like to see how the latest version of the 120s fares

Apologies for the slightly off-topic novella; just wanted to clarify my reason for asking.

Anybody has a guess what will be liska's likely punishment?
I wanted to order something from him due to this shitty new EU law but not sure whether his store will go on if he is permabanned or something.

Sponsors

Latest posts