Cat Café EU & US domestic

i inject with a 25g

guess the 2 test injections a week is all you do that you all got the patience for them gauges as pinning daily or e2d i wouldnt be able hence why 23 is not too big not too small for me

on top of that i usually draw with 19/21 and few times forgot to change out the needle when pinning :D

guess the 2 test injections a week is all you do that you all got the patience for them gauges as pinning daily or e2d i wouldnt be able hence why 23 is not too big not too small for me

on top of that i usually draw with 19/21 and few times forgot to change out the needle when pinning :D
You fucking animal ahahaha
Last time I got poked with a 19 I felt like a cattle

Pinning with a 19... Ouch. I remember when I had my abscess and they legit just went ahead and shoved a 16 Gauge in to see how much they could draw out with syringes. Needless to say it was unpleasant as shit. I pin with 26G due to the tren ace being daily nowadays

Ok almost finished my short cycle, the goods treated me very well, I had no pip. Blood test showed me lower T3 than expected, but this is maybe because I have a little hyperthyroidism by myself, was thinking on another small order of MK677 and Cardarine just to get a bit drier and try to keep some of the gains. Thoughts on Liska's Ibutamoren?

Ok almost finished my short cycle, the goods treated me very well, I had no pip. Blood test showed me lower T3 than expected, but this is maybe because I have a little hyperthyroidism by myself, was thinking on another small order of MK677 and Cardarine just to get a bit drier and try to keep some of the gains. Thoughts on Liska's Ibutamoren?

why do you prefer mk677 over hgh?
imo the side effect profile of mk is much worse than that of hgh

for your question:
well, the MK is tested and the lab test is there, so you know it should be real and working as MK works

I believe optitropin are regularly tested by optitropin but I could be mistaken.
I think optitropin test his products regulary but liska also posted a few weeks ago in another thread a test from any user that did a random test on optis .

If i remind it correct , for the next batch , Liska will make a test by herself .
But i can be wrong .

If anything MK-677 will bloat you, not dry you up. Also, it's not anabolic in the slightest and/or tissue preserving. Cardarine shows signs of being carcinogenic.

why do you prefer mk677 over hgh?
imo the side effect profile of mk is much worse than that of hgh
Briefly: it’s much more convenient in terms of storage, transportation and use, I hate to carry syringes and store things in cold places when I’m not home or maybe I have to travel around a bit. Pop two pills and I’m done for the day, the idea is tempting.

If anything MK-677 will bloat you, not dry you up. Also, it's not anabolic in the slightest and/or tissue preserving. Cardarine shows signs of being carcinogenic.
From what I read cardarine is carcinogenic only at highest doses, I plan to take advantage of its performance enhancing properties and the slight benefit to fat burning, trying to preserve a couple grams more of lbm.
If diet is in check MK shouldn’t bloat you too much, which anyway isn’t a problem as long as it’s water and not fat. In the meanwhile the IGF activity should contribute to muscle preservation. I know I won’t gain mass, but it’s better then nothing I guess, I’m not a mass monster so I don’t need too much effort in order to keep a couple of Kgs of lbm.