Cat Café EU & US domestic

Anybody has a guess what will be liska's likely punishment?
I wanted to order something from him due to this shitty new EU law but not sure whether his store will go on if he is permabanned or something.
I ordered from him 2 days ago and my package is on its way. Just because he's banned here doesn’t mean his shop is affected lol. Anyways, he ships from central EU so its fine.

ezgif-6-a596cb3819a0.gif

Hi Liska,

Say hello to my kitten :)

Do you plan on selling ketotifen in the near future. It works well with salbutamol and albutamol :)

Cheers,
Canman

EDIT: Oh, I had not seen he had been permabanned, damned :(

I ordered from him 2 days ago and my package is on its way. Just because he's banned here doesn’t mean his shop is affected lol. Anyways, he ships from central EU so its fine.
Same for me. I ordered yesterday and package is already coming. Very fast service!

liska test raw and finished product

one member from our group sent liska EQ 500mg/ml to Jano and the result was perfect
He posted here few weeks ago

Anybody has a guess what will be liska's likely punishment?
I wanted to order something from him due to this shitty new EU law but not sure whether his store will go on if he is permabanned or something.
Thats where having a website becomes handy. He's open for business, so just hit him up in the emails. You can find what you need on the website.

Liska got some nice oils it seems. Will give him a shot soon. I like the high concentration on EQ. Is it tested by Jano?
Did saw a blind labtest of its eq and was properly dosed. If i remember correctly it labtested it correctly. Also raws were on point based on the eq standards.

Sponsors

Latest posts