Cat Café EU & US domestic

Yes it is, but pip is worse with subq. Depends on the concentrations too I guess, but assuming you want to use 500mg daily it would be 2ml of 250mg/ml which is a lot for subq. So you could pin the 2ml twice subq, or jab 1 IM and thats it.
thanks man!

What's a hot woman doing showing a dad meme?
Who said guys can't have long hair? Considering never seeing the front of their face :D

I dont know. His first line of marketing is on this forum. If he is permabanned / banned for long time then it makes exit scams more likely for me. Not the bash the guy I don't say thats the case here, just saying for some it might be more optimal to create a new brand on this or other forum. He tests stuff for he could build a new brand up quickly.
He was operating before coming here so even if it was perma which isn't it wouldnt affect anything
Why did Liska got banned lol
Editing quote from someone elses message

Seems like my current package is stuck with the postal service for a bit. @Liska did, as always, get the package to the post office very quickly, even on the same day in this case. However, DHL seems to be slacking a bit this weekend and despite the package being pick up ready the next day, it hasn't been picked up and transported to the parcel center of origin yet. Me being me, I'm a notorious overthinker sometimes, and so, a shout out to Liska for excellent customer service and replies regarding the shipment is in order (even if the customer was a bit pesky) :D I'm excited to try the new compounds and I'm looking forward to helping the shop improve even more by posting feedback here when it arrives.

Last edited:
Didn't get chance to write a review for Liska for my previous order

his stealth was 10/10 and he even kindly pointed out I overpaid at one point and threw in some extra gear.

Guy's legit and has excellent service

Who said guys can't have long hair? Considering never seeing the front of their face :D

He was operating before coming here so even if it was perma which isn't it wouldnt affect anything

Editing quote from someone elses message
Wow...sometimes I edit a quote to make it sound really hilarious. To me nothing wrong with that, except if it becomes malicious.

In the main forum that should be fine however...

In some cases I edit a quote to take out a picture to make it a little less clutter.

Well my fur family is plus 2 now @Liska Rescued/adopted these two cuties from an abandoned property rental today. Bathed, groomed, fed, loved up and off to the vet tomorrow for health inspection :)20210731_202237.jpg
20210731_191356.jpg
20210731_173537.jpg

Its superdrol at 10mg. Its the same as every other 10mg superdrol. Stop with the placebo shit.
I think you got me wrong... just saying liskas superdrol is dosed accurately (going by feels, comparing to other brands). Also meant superdrol in general is great stuff and that he will def. love it.

Ok, maybe I will tried it one last time with 0,2ml (20mg). If it works maybe every day 0,2ml is an option. Or 0,1ml on two different spots so that the amount is 0,2 ml.

Yes I take antibiotics. If the first big hump will be their over the next few days it could be a must to open it. The doc said it doesn't hurt because the infection is so deep. The other humps hurt extremely. So before I possibly will try it a last time I will wait that the other ones are gone.
Ordered 4 vials myself today and i'll be giving it my 2 cents.

yes, no issues for me but its an individual thing.
I also have to add that ive mixed it with test when ive used it, could also lessen the PIP
Thanks buddy,

Which test did u mix it with and at what concentration per ml? Still from Catcafe?

yes.
my Cruise was usually 0,25ml from his 350mg/ml test and 0,75ml from his 200mg/ml primo every third day (monday, thursday, sunday, wednesday..)
so it was more or less 200mg tes t/ 340mg primo a week (didnt always hit the marks exactly)

Got another package with optis (comms, delivery, stealth, etc. are perfect as always), but this time it's a 05/2021 batch which I didn't even know existed :)
Are there any tests of this batch?