Cat Café EU & US domestic

@TrenBolognaSandwich I can't find this at a quick glance at
Code:
https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030303832-Overview-of-fees-on-Kraken

If fees are indeed that high I'll certainly stop recommending it - having used Kraken in the past, I can't recall suffering such substantial losses at any point.
Actually checked now and I think I confused it with different exchange here is example of recent kraken purchases:
1631833498390.png1631833538619.png
1631833606564.png
Which puts it at 4% so my bad for saying it without double checking if it was Kraken i'm on about.
Then the flat withdrawal fee of 0.00015 BTC is handy as works out around 5 euro most of the time.

From the link you provided:
The Kraken Fee per transaction is 1.5%
If you're paying with your debit or credit card, there is an additional processing fee of 3.75% + €0.25 per transaction
So 1.5+3.75 = 5.25% when purchasing using your card

@TrenBolognaSandwich That's in accordance to what went missing actually, I'll try to be more lenient.
You should not. Fees are on the customer side. Unless explicitly said. It takes very little to get verified on FTX or Kraken. Kraken offer even instant deposit with sepa transfer, and you don't waste 5+ % with credit/debit card.

I usually send MORE then requested by 2-3 euros just to be sure that the correct amount will reach the vendor. Now I'm not saying this should be done by everyone, I'm very precise and Im ocd on these things BUT neither one should be able to send 5-6% less and call it a day.

Getting verified is a one time thing then you have your account ready to buy stuff 24h. If you can't plan ahead.. I would say that's your problem not the source problem.

I mean go ask for a discount or extra stuff, don't be a fucking hobo sending less money then what you owe because you can't do fucking math properly and you are a cheap lazy fuck.

View attachment 153945
Todays cathlete showing off a beautifully asymmetrical fur pattern!

1. Shipping to Scandinavia is suspended until the end of month - there's still one or two shipments left to arrive at their recipients I want to wait out, and with the stealth being custom fit (proud of this dad joke), these can easily cut the number of orders I can fulfill in half or less.

2. Optitropin kits can now be bought for 145€ each under these conditions:
a) add any amount to an order exceeding the minimum order amount of 250€
b) for orders exclusively consisting of Opti kits, the minimum is 4 kits.
c) not shipping outside EU customs union for now

3. If you paid for your order yesterday but have not yet received tracking, please mail me.

4. Please follow this simple flow chart and ensure that you don't skip any of the steps: Knowing that you can acquire cryptocurrency > placing an order.

That said, I'm looking for advice on the most convenient options with minimal fees for customers from Spain, France and Italy to acquire cryptocurrency solely for purrchasing, as it's depressing when I see customers being screwed over by high fees from Binance, Coinbase, Bitpanda or apps I've not even heard of. I've been recommending Kraken but it sure takes a while to get past the verification and 72h lock on the first transfer.

I'd love to have guides written in spanish and french on the website (as I receive a lot of mail in these languages, making me wonder if the english language barrier presents a problem), or maybe a comprehensive pastebin on the topic that all EU vendors can refer their customers to for guidance.
Why do you use bit2me? I paid 7-10€ for a transaction of 584€

@TrenBolognaSandwich That's in accordance to what went missing actually, I'll try to be more lenient.
You should not. Fees are on the customer side. Unless explicitly said. It takes very little to get verified on FTX or Kraken. Kraken offer even instant deposit with sepa transfer, and you don't waste 5+ % with credit/debit card.
I agree with what Sampei said that you shouldn't, it's all part of the game and all down to customer to make sure they got the requested amount of money available and post all the fees

I usually send MORE then requested by 2-3 euros just to be sure that the correct amount will reach the vendor. Now I'm not saying this should be done by everyone, I'm very precise and Im ocd on these things BUT neither one should be able to send 5-6% less and call it a day.
I'm the same, always send a little more by 5 or more euro just incase to be on the safe side and with how the BTC price can fluctuate due to volatility.
At the end of the day Liska is running a business and not charity so if he requests X amount of money X amount should be received by him and up to whoever it sends to make sure he takes care of that.

Getting verified is a one time thing then you have your account ready to buy stuff 24h. If you can't plan ahead.. I would say that's your problem not the source problem.

Agree, you literally get your BTC within 2/3 mins afterwards and even if source is willing to help you out in the beginning then you should be humble about the 72h cooldown period and go back to them to place your order once you got the money there or know that you are able to get the money

The second you start accepting people underpaying for whatever reason, they'll start trying the limit.
It would start turning into a shitshow with each person trying to see with how much they can get away with. Got to stand by your prices and rules and be strict about them. Only acceptable scenario I see is if X customer buys for 50th time and misses out on Y euros but then I would still try to kindly request them to send over the difference

Any chance in the future to pay with Transferwise? Would be easier and faster and will avoid buying fucking Cryptos

Anyway with Bitpanda I avoid fees too doing a Sepa but still need to wait for it 1/2 days to arrive on the account then buy the crypto send and so on..

Any chance in the future to pay with Transferwise? Would be easier and faster and will avoid buying fucking Cryptos

Anyway with Bitpanda I avoid fees too doing a Sepa but still need to wait for it 1/2 days to arrive on the account then buy the crypto send and so on..
Nah mate you can as far as I know use "instant transfer" on your online banking account, it costs extra 2€ but it will send the money to bitpanda within seconds and you will get a mail from bitpanda after couple minutes that the received your money and couple minutes later the money will be already on your bitpanda account. I don't know if this work for American and Canadian Bank too but for Germans for sure

I get asked about bank transfer (and even paypal) payment a few times daily and it makes me wonder and worry about people's OPSEC. Should I someday find a secure system or setup I find no flaw with, I'll consider it, but I prefer the DNM model of sacrificing comfort for security.

@TrEnsgender HGH doesn't count towards the minimum. Bac is 0.9%, L-Carnitine 1.5%

@M@NU It depends on the duration of sterility required, as some use HGH vials like single-injection amps while others draw it out for two weeks. Ultimately though, post more pictures of your cat already

I get asked about bank transfer (and even paypal) payment a few times daily and it makes me wonder and worry about people's OPSEC. Should I someday find a secure system or setup I find no flaw with, I'll consider it, but I prefer the DNM model of sacrificing comfort for security.

@TrEnsgender HGH doesn't count towards the minimum. Bac is 0.9%, L-Carnitine 1.5%

@M@NU It depends on the duration of sterility required, as some use HGH vials like single-injection amps while others draw it out for two weeks. Ultimately though, post more pictures of your cat already
i think sterile water (ampuwa here in germany) is g2g for around 4 days.
I think most people empty a vial in that time frame :D
you will get them. dont worry :D

Just wanted you guys to know liskas primo 100 is king. So far very satisfied.
I just wished it wouldn't crush my estrogen. Haha.
Thank you Liska for the quality. Spain loves you!

Just wanted you guys to know liskas primo 100 is king. So far very satisfied.
I just wished it wouldn't crush my estrogen. Haha.
Thank you Liska for the quality. Spain loves you!
Adjusting Test / Trest to Primo ratio isn't an option? Due to recent events, Spain has suddenly become my biggest customerbase.¡Estoy realmente honrado por la confianza depositada en mí por la comunidad española de BB! Comuníquese con nosotros si hay necesidades específicas en su comunidad e intentaré resolverlas.

It would start turning into a shitshow with each person trying to see with how much they can get away with. Got to stand by your prices and rules and be strict about them. Only acceptable scenario I see is if X customer buys for 50th time and misses out on Y euros but then I would still try to kindly request them to send over the difference
Value of crypto send must be the price asked at the time of sending. I usually tell the source time at the minute I have sent the money and the price at that moment, I'm not responsible for price fluctuation after I have sent the crypto with the correct value, but sure as hell when I press send my crypto are worth same or more then what I have been asked.

You can't expect a source to act professional if you are the first not being professional.

Treat a source like a proper business, if I go in a restaurant expecting good quality food I expect to be charged accordingly and I'm gonna pay every dime requested if I want that restaurant to keep the quality the same of even better. If you go there and expect to pay less and receive the same service you are a cheap fuck and retard.

So don't overpay for shit stuff, but if you find quality, remember that quality has a price and if you want an excellent service you need to pay for it.

Honestly never tried trest. Just went with test primo. 1:1 ratio works but estro still low. 2:1 is what I am trying now.

Es bueno saber que tiene mas clientes de espana. hasta ahora tienes todo lo que necesitamos. Keep them coming brother!