Cat Café EU & US domestic

Absolutely not, there's hundreds of hours of work inbetween having samples and having all these finished products ready for sale unfortunately. I do keep the thread updated so if there's no posts, there's no news either.
will you do a product tease with a testing dump of the products that make the grade?

will you do a product tease with a testing dump of the products that make the grade?
I may actually do this in conjunction with a new rule that bans every customer asking when they'll be available for purchase.

In related news, I've stopped responding to any posts & mails containing stupid questions, which are defined as questions clearly answered on the website, so for anyone not having received a response, there you go.

Quick review about Liska tren ace 150

I was using human labs tren ace 100 before and injected 50mg ed for couple days with some sides but it was easily bearable (with sugar pre workout,cuz I only had sides when working out)

After I got liskas Tren I was so hyped I injected 0,3ml and boi that shit hit me like a train in a negative way

The day after injection was pure horror for me especially the following day.

The day after injection I got so insanely bloated that I wasn’t able to eat, my poop went liquid like I was shitting water , also my belch/burps smelled like death and my farts also smelled like rotten eggs it was next level shit .

I was so bloated that I wasn’t able to sleep it kept me awake the whole night, even tho after I puked.

I got so lethargic that I only had power to go to the toilet and back to my bed.

Also it suppressed my appetite so bad that I couldn’t even drink water without feeling like „okay I am gonna puke any second“ .

And this went on for 1,5 days . The second day it went away at midnight and I only injected 0,3ml.

Maybe this was my sign to never touch Tren again.

I was using human labs tren ace 100 before and injected 50mg ed for couple days with some sides but it was easily bearable (with sugar pre workout,cuz I only had sides when working out)

After I got liskas Tren I was so hyped I injected 0,3ml and boi that shit hit me like a train in a negative way

The day after injection I got so insanely bloated that I wasn’t able to eat, my poop went liquid like I was shitting water , also my belch/burps smelled like death and my farts also smelled like rotten eggs it was next level shit .

I was so bloated that I wasn’t able to sleep it kept me awake the whole night, even tho after I puked.

I got so lethargic that I only had power to go to the toilet and back to my bed.

Also it suppressed my appetite so bad that I couldn’t even drink water without feeling like „okay I am gonna puke any second“ .

And this went on for 1,5 days . The second day it went away at midnight and I only injected 0,3ml.

What a bunch of shit lol Get fucked, thanks bye

@Liska any word on ephedrine in the future? I know you had some vet grade stuff before. Seems like availability in europe is basically non-existent?

kitty tax;

20220912_180749~2.jpg

This is the best tren review I've read and sounds just like what I need to give me that extra edge. Will order immediately. Thanks @David44 !!

Some stray news:

New batch of BPC-157 properly tested at 10mg replaces the 9mg one:
bpcpic.pngbpctest.png

On my cat quest to empty the store to make space for the future, I've discounted products across all categories that won't be restocked, so all injectable and oral products by Deus Medical, all SARMS except for Cardarine, all indian pharma products except for Modafinil and Armodafinil will not return to the cat café once sold out.

I'll keep german pharma Telmisartan, Nebivolol and Isotretinoin around while Dutasterid, Cabergolin, Ozempic pens and Novorapid insulin pens won't be returning.

Lastly I want to bring awareness to having properly tested Enclomiphene tabs at a fairly priced 35€ for 30 x 25mg, as I'm told I need to do a better job at advertising my niche products, so here is my grand ad campaign:
1663953242263.png1663953253235.png1663953260725.png

Some stray news:

New batch of BPC-157 properly tested at 10mg replaces the 9mg one:
View attachment 173106View attachment 173107

On my cat quest to empty the store to make space for the future, I've discounted products across all categories that won't be restocked, so all injectable and oral products by Deus Medical, all SARMS except for Cardarine, all indian pharma products except for Modafinil and Armodafinil will not return to the cat café once sold out.

I'll keep german pharma Telmisartan, Nebivolol and Isotretinoin around while Dutasterid, Cabergolin, Ozempic pens and Novorapid insulin pens won't be returning.

Lastly I want to bring awareness to having properly tested Enclomiphene tabs at a fairly priced 35€ for 30 x 25mg, as I'm told I need to do a better job at advertising my niche products, so here is my grand ad campaign:
View attachment 173108View attachment 173109View attachment 173110
Is there a list what products will be avaliable then in the future?

I do brew the Lipo B mic + myself. It has a few ingredients in it that the drip bar places or other suppliers do not. You can see this on the label per the site.

I have personally run this stuff for a very long time.

Thanks,

CCUSA

What dose (mL) do you use, and frequency? Do you have a breakdown of the mg/mL for each of the compounds?

EDIT: I saw the mg/mL breakdown here, thanks. Still curious about your dose & frequency Cat Café EU & US domestic

Last edited:

Attachments

• yf8vpta7jot71.jpg
    yf8vpta7jot71.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 29