Cat Café EU & US domestic

Liska get your Test U in order that I have many cat pics that need to be posted ;)
Was unfortunately not amongst the prioritized products that I got to Janoshik just in time, so Test U won't get tested until after:
Janoshik said:
Laboratory holidays from 26 SEP to 11 OCT 2022 due to renovation of laboratory and revalidation of laboratory equipment. Emails are handled, samples are received, everything goes as usual, but samples are not tested during the period.

Was unfortunately not amongst the prioritized products that I got to Janoshik just in time, so Test U won't get tested until after:
I'll have to find a solution with the Deus medical you have in store, I'll shoot you an email for a little brainstorming late in the day.

As usual, always a pleasure dealing with you.

Discounted all indian pharma products but removed the option to buy single strips for some:
indianpharma.png

Temporarily discounted higher quantities of 120iu HGH kits:
puppy1.pngpuppytropin.png
1-5 kits = 120€ each
6-14 kits = 105€ each
15 or more kits = 95€ each

I have been using Liska's BPC-157 for a while for various minor tendon injuries, and it works really well. It heals me every time, and I don't have to wait for weeks/months for the pain to fully disappear anymore. This compound is magical.

Announcement for the US side. This is stated on the website, but I wanted to state it here also.

I brew with as little solvent as possible to hold concentrations at around 65F or above. Not all of them are a concern, but I wanted to state the 3 most common.

Keep an eye on Lipo B. If it does crash shake it and heat it. It takes very little to bring it back to solution.

The other two to keep an eye on are NPP and Tren E since they are both brewed fairly high concentration with low solvent.

With the weather changing and winter coming it is possible for any of them to crash as most of you know. For those who don't, this is just a heads up.

Thanks for the support,

CCUSA

Second announcement is that shop will be close from October 1st-15th roughly. This will be for upgrades, stocking and testing.

Following this the shipping times start to get bad in December, so please plan accordingly.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Second announcement is that shop will be close from October 1st-15th roughly. This will be for upgrades, stocking and testing.

Following this the shipping times start to get bad in December, so please plan accordingly.

Thanks,

CCUSA
Us side only ?

What dosage is best for fat loss with this? 1ml every day?

I am considering starting Lipo B but yooo, 1 mL/d?! I was thinking 0.5 mL first week, and if nothing weird happened, 0.5 mL 2x/wk. Possibly work up to @CCUSA dose of 2 mL/wk (probably 1 mL 2x/wk) if increasing dose had any noticeable effects, otherwise finish out the bottle at 0.5 mL 2x/wk. Just an experiment for me bc I easily get >> 100% RDA for B vitamins via diet.

I am considering starting Lipo B but yooo, 1 mL/d?! I was thinking 0.5 mL first week, and if nothing weird happened, 0.5 mL 2x/wk. Possibly work up to @CCUSA dose of 2 mL/wk (probably 1 mL 2x/wk) if increasing dose had any noticeable effects, otherwise finish out the bottle at 0.5 mL 2x/wk. Just an experiment for me bc I easily get >> 100% RDA for B vitamins via diet.
1mL a week working towards 2mL per week. Even splits.