Cat Café EU & US domestic

Oh wtf, I was planning on trying these guys bold cyp this bulk. Was really hoping to try it from a well regarded source before buying raws to see if I like it, hardly anybody brews that stuff.

Oh wtf, I was planning on trying these guys bold cyp this bulk. Was really hoping to try it from a well regarded source before buying raws to see if I like it, hardly anybody brews that stuff.

because the pip from bold cyp is unbearable

Serious question. What is your obsession with this whole situation?
lol i said it before he seems like a snitch or somethign odd man
The one guy said the links broken…. Like we all didn’t know that for the last couple of days… the other guy said….I wouldn’t click that link right now….like something bad would happen if you did…So I put a meme with a cat giving a middle finger….to them… as a joke…

@Spaceman Spiff

Let me know the last time I actually said one bad thing about Cat Cafe besides his ospec wasn’t good and he became arrogant and cocky… all of which are true…

He only was in operation for 1.8 years before they started the investigation. Jun 21-Feb23

I’m not out here saying shit like the other guy just said….but I guess if you’ve been around since 2018 like that guy it’s okay….

in 5 years from now… who ever gets busted next.. I’m going to say they’re sucking dick in jail… and no one better get mad at me…Just let my comment on stay on the thread with no scrutiny….

because the pip from bold cyp is unbearable
recent reviews seemed good.....
Individual. But I have no pip with his bold cyp.

Having just injected CCUSA bold cyp for the first time this past weekend, I can say that it’s pretty benign as far as pain goes. I’d say I notice it VERY SLIGHTYL more than a test cyp injection (which feels like nothing 90% of the time)

@Spaceman Spiff

Let me know the last time I actually said one bad thing about Cat Cafe besides his ospec wasn’t good and he became arrogant and cocky… all of which are true…

He only was in operation for 1.8 years before they started the investigation. Jun 21-Feb23

I’m not out here saying shit like the other guy just said….but I guess if you’ve been around since 2018 like that guy it’s okay….

in 5 years from now… who ever gets busted next.. I’m going to say they’re sucking dick in jail… and no one better get mad at me…Just let my comment on stay on the thread with no scrutiny….
I am just saying. You have been super active on his one subject more than anyone else.

I am curious Just seemed like you really didn't like liska.
Some people are laughing at liska for getting busted etc. Never bothered me. But you do have a weird obsession with it.

Last edited:
I am just saying. You have been super active on his one subject more than anyone else.

I am curious Just seemed like you really didn't like liska.
Some people are laughing at liska for getting busted etc. Never bothered me.
Check my post history…. I’m active in a lot more threads than just this one….

If Ccusa or EU jumped back on the thread… I wouldn’t interact anymore or keep commenting since they would be active in business… but since this thread seems to be over I didn’t see the harm in fucking around with the people who are cleary fucking around as well sayin the link doesn’t work….

“I am curious Just seemed like you really didn't like liska.”

maybe you should have a word with the person who said they’re sucking dick in jail…. That seems like the person who really doesn’t like liska

If Ccusa or EU jumped back on the thread… I wouldn’t interact anymore or keep commenting since they would be active in business… but since this thread seems to be over I didn’t see the harm in fucking around with the people who are cleary fucking around as well sayin the link doesn’t work….

maybe you should have a word with the person who said they’re sucking dick in jail…. That seems like the person who really doesn’t like liska
Okay

lol i said it before he seems like a snitch or somethign odd man
Hello, I am Bolo Yang. Well we will just say thats what you can call me. I am 36, and to be honest i havent learned to love myself. I have honestly hated myself and find the pain and grit i put into my body through the gym is what brings me happiness
is this why you take it out on me?

I don't mind being your punching bag... i hope you learn to love yourself one day..

Merry Christmas my friend

Should you cut back on the drinks and enjoy Christmas for example? Or even go outside once in a while?

CCUSA was completely seperate and in no way subject to German LE or extradition. Seems like an over reaction.

Was stated several breif times by our feline friend they don't have a conjoined service.

He planned a closure December 8th or 10th. Nothing to do with CC. CCUSA can proceed as normal, ultimately it's their choice.

This is still his thread. Seems zero respect is being shown here for that. Liska Started it but CCUSA is still here...

They can rebrand sure. "The artist formally known as Prince" doesn't seem necessary for domestic. Too much fear mongering going on here.

Should you cut back on the drinks and enjoy Christmas for example? Or even go outside once in a while?

I want to do the witch hunt like they do…

You’re active in QSC a lot…Haven’t been on meso since December 3… your first comment back is cats sucking dick in jail….

Seems appropriate….. now tell me… where do I find the invisible cloak so no one cares whatever I comment….

CCUSA was completely seperate and in no way subject to German LE or extradition. Seems like an over reaction.

Was stated several breif times by our feline friend they don't have a conjoined service.

He planned a closure December 8th or 10th. Nothing to do with CC. CCUSA can proceed as normal, ultimately it's their choice.

This is still his thread. Seems zero respect is being shown here for that. Liska Started it but CCUSA is still here...

They can rebrand sure. "The artist formally known as Prince" doesn't seem necessary for domestic. Too much fear mongering going on here.
I love CCUSA but, like I said in a previous comment- if he’s smart he would’ve cleaned whole house by now.

You only go out one of two ways in a gig like this - in handcuffs or on your own will.