Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

Shipping options to Australia? Express? Reship? Success rate? Thank you
Express only through our shipping agent (who specializes in this kind of thing). 99% success rate at present (up from 80%) after changing carriers. One free resend if you're one of the unlucky 1%!

We're back in action today. Someone asked if we retain order info. The sales team assure me that no order info is retained. This is better for everyone's security.

Normal email or proton better to reach at btw? Emailed via proton.
Either or. They check both several times a day. I'll let them know that there is email to be expected. Today is the first day of work for the guys after the break so please bear with them. They need to get caught up on the email!

Depends what you want! Ask and you shall receive :) but most of what we sell is raw powder or g2g injectable oil when it comes to testosterone.

Thank you, my supplier went mia for test e/c so looking for some injectable test. I emailed that to the team but no answer. Just need test for now thats ready to be injected. Can't use to raws yet, no set up!

What is the price for
10 / 20 g
Dht
Dianabol
Anavar
Mtren
Cardarine

And do you offer free shipping (postNL for example) for small test orders

You guys have any caber or prami by any chance as well?
Nevermind, just seen it at the bottom of the list as Dostinex. Confused on if you only get 25 .5mg tabs for $89 or do you get 4 bottles of .5mg with 25 tabs in a bottle to equal 100 tab since it shows the tablets are 100 per. The way its written out for caber is just a little confusing to me is all haha.

As well has anyone tried their Deca? Wanna order some but 400mg/ml would probably cause some severe pain I'd imagine haha. Would rather have 300mg/ml but guess I could dilute it with something.

is these source any good? seems like some people order and got there stuff also are they the same as ding dong?
People have said that on this thread, but absolutely not. I have tried their products and their packaging is very different. We produce our own and also have finished oils made by a different source. Our pills also look entirely different.

People have said that on this thread, but absolutely not. I have tried their products and their packaging is very different. We produce our own and also have finished oils made by a different source. Our pills also look entirely different.
well i tried ordering but you guys dont even respond i already ordered so i will order from you guys next week if you guys reply that is i need some raws bro