Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

As well has anyone tried their Deca? Wanna order some but 400mg/ml would probably cause some severe pain I'd imagine haha. Would rather have 300mg/ml but guess I could dilute it with something.
I asked the sales team. They don't use steroids themselves so they don't personally know if it'll hurt, but they said to go ahead and try it and see for yourself! I only use their NPP at 100mg/ml so I couldn't tell you either, but people do come back for more Deca. Maybe they are diluting it down with other injectables though.

Turns out the guy on the sales team who handles the email just got out of COVID quarantine after going somewhere considered medium to high risk. He's clear now (of both COVID and quarantine) and back in the game.

For the record, he didn't have COVID. We just have very strict rules about travel and quarantine here atm since the Chinese government is trying to stamp COVID out entirely within our borders.

I'm saying they are the same, maybe not same reps, but same stock, same company etc..
You're actually completely wrong about that. They offer stuff we don't and vice versa. For example we don't carry Anavar or Clomid atm. The ripped formula is also offered by multiple Chinese producers (not just us two).

You're actually completely wrong about that. They offer stuff we don't and vice versa. For example we don't carry Anavar or Clomid atm. The ripped formula is also offered by multiple Chinese producers.
Can you provide your USCC identifier? If you're really a chinese company you have one. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals has ignored my request, it could go a long way for you if you were able to prove you were really who you said you were.

Can you provide your USCC identifier? If you're really a chinese company you have one. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals has ignored my request, it could go a long way for you if you were able to prove you were really who you said you were.
Due to the nature of the products we sell and the current climate in PRC, we cannot provide this information. You can consider CXC to be a shell company. I won't get into it too much but we cannot provide the parent company's name and number for security reasons. Things aren't as free as they once were over here and we need to shield ourselves from liability.

In short, yes, we're real (and so are the products), but we have to operate in the shadows. Things are likely to get more restrictive over time as well so not a bad idea to stock up while the getting is good. Even with the layers of security we employ, there are certain products we just won't touch for legal reasons. We don't know what's next but there is certainly a lot of scrutiny on PEDs and pharmaceuticals in China at this time.

Last edited:
Gonna start on their test cypionate tomorrow and I'm also using their tren e, NPP, primo and masteron. My first time using any ester but prop! Should be interesting. Also have more Proviron incoming and more tren e. Need to get some more NPP too.