Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

I've been here since 2015. I'm just a PED user like most of us here! And I've really helped facilitate communication for those who have purchased.
You should delete that account. You just tied it up with the account you use to faciliate the sale of drugs internationally. If I was you that would make me very nervous.

Not defending Changzhou at all considering he's probably dropshipping from the same place as Ding Dong, but if he gets banned for multiple handles, why the hell hasn't @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ben banned for the fleet of shill accounts they create every week?

Does that really matter? If you like the product you know how to get in touch privately. This thread doesn't really mean shit.
That's where you are wrong. If they get bannned and their threads die the lose potential clients from the threads. They will keep current that is it.

When did sources running multis to prop up their shit become acceptable here? Serious fucking question

That's where you are wrong. If they get bannned and their threads die the lose potential clients from the threads. They will keep current that is it.

When did sources running multis to prop up their shit become acceptable here? Serious fucking question
Must be his 3rd account look at his post history.

Must be his 3rd account look at his post history.
Sources have done this forever, but Meso always found out and came together to run them off the board. It seems now we got hundreds of new accounts that want to forgive all source transgressions and keep them around.

To be honest it is very apparent and really only happening flagrantly in 2 source threads, Qingdong and this one. Makes me question a few things about these 2 sources.

Hey HKOX you forgot to sign into your other account in your log thread. You used your Changzhou Xuanming Chem account. Just thought I'd give your fake ass a heads up
Hey man I wanted to thank you for catching that and setting them out. I've been debating on these guys or DO. You may have just saved me few hun bux. As far as I'm concerned if a source shills their acct they're through. I won't believe any review now (for the guys that got their stuff awesome I'm not saying you didn't or anything about your reviews) except I'm not gonna try and decide what's legit! For the guy that says who cares if it happened and they got banned you can still order!?!?! I hope you rethink that statement. Once again thanks OP you may have saved some guys a lot of frustration and lost monies!!!

Sources have done this forever, but Meso always found out and came together to run them off the board. It seems now we got hundreds of new accounts that want to forgive all source transgressions and keep them around.

To be honest it is very apparent and really only happening flagrantly in 2 source threads, Qingdong and this one. Makes me question a few things about these 2 sources.
Yep I've learned a long time ago you can't trust no source in this game. They come and go and most don't leave on a good note. Sad because being legit would make more money than being fake or scamming. Look at Stan that guy can't stay open but a half a day. Lol

How long have you been waiting for the tracking number?
I ordered a few items last week and still haven't got a tracking number.

I dont think this is much of a surprise to anyone, after all this is a chinese ugl, its a given theyll be even shadier than the usual ugl

How long have you been waiting for the tracking number?
I ordered a few items last week and still haven't got a tracking number.
did you get tracking after all? or the pack? I was going to grab more of their HMG but this post of yours put me on hold. yes, I realize they are banned.

And we're back!

Yes, the factory and shipping agent are both in the greater Shanghai area, which is currently battling an Omicron outbreak. China is very strict on COVID and will lock things down and mass test until numbers go down to zero again.

As always you can DM me for assistance and I am always happy to help. I've done business with Americans, Europeans and Chinese producers for many years now so I can definitely help if you hit a communication barrier. I am based in greater China and do not handle product or money for the record. Any reviews I've left with my personal account are genuine. I used this producer's products before I ever offered to help with representation on this board, and I will continue to use their products (only NPP and Proviron atm on cruise).