Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

And we're back!

Yes, the factory and shipping agent are both in the greater Shanghai area, which is currently battling an Omicron outbreak. China is very strict on COVID and will lock things down and mass test until numbers go down to zero again.

As always you can DM me for assistance and I am always happy to help. I've done business with Americans, Europeans and Chinese producers for many years now so I can definitely help if you hit a communication barrier. I am based in greater China and do not handle product or money for the record. Any reviews I've left with my personal account are genuine. I used this producer's products before I ever offered to help with representation on this board, and I will continue to use their products (only NPP and Proviron atm on cruise).
You mean...back from your ban, right? Haha.

Everything is back to normal for CXC now as far as communication.

About to blast again in just over a week with a lot of their injectables (and their Proviron, which I never come off of). Going to try 350mg a week of Masteron E this time (a higher dosage than in the past) on top of everything else.

I'm still about 8 weeks away from a normal payday, and then I'm gonna make an order and try some peptides. GHK-CU I'm looking at you. And also probably PT-141. And more.

One of our buyers here on the forum suggested I post about the semaglutide pricing he received: US$5 per 1mg vial. That's definitely a great deal!

@Changzhou Xuanming Chem what is your typical td to the northeast USA?
1-2 weeks atm. Please note the factory is just getting started back up since it is in the Shanghai area. There has been a massive lockdown because of COVID. Most factories (65% iirc) in the region have been forced to stay closed and this is just starting to turn around again. Most things should be back to normal again next week for CXC however!

your price?! xD
if yes count me in xD
It was mine. I grabbed 2x kits (10mg per kit) for $100. May test them, not sure. I am on an Ozempec pen now and ramping up fast on the dosing so I'll be going right into the Wegovy dose when this arrives. (well, maybe stop at 2mg instead of the 2.4mg, not sure).

regardless, yeah. It's comparable to QSCs Sema kits at 2x10mg for $118 per kit.

1-2 weeks atm. Please note the factory is just getting started back up since it is in the Shanghai area. There has been a massive lockdown because of COVID. Most factories (65% iirc) in the region have been forced to stay closed and this is just starting to turn around again. Most things should be back to normal again next week for CXC however!
1-2 weeks, nice. That bodes well. FYI I was told all my products were in stock and ready to be shipped, so am hoping that was the case indeed. I got Sema, HMG, and more MOTS-C.

1-2 weeks, nice. That bodes well. FYI I was told all my products were in stock and ready to be shipped, so am hoping that was the case indeed. I got Sema, HMG, and more MOTS-C.
Yes, which is why they are able to ship your order next week. Some orders will take a little longer to process due to the shutdown. Once things are moving, though, they'll get there quick.

It was mine. I grabbed 2x kits (10mg per kit) for $100. May test them, not sure. I am on an Ozempec pen now and ramping up fast on the dosing so I'll be going right into the Wegovy dose when this arrives. (well, maybe stop at 2mg instead of the 2.4mg, not sure).

regardless, yeah. It's comparable to QSCs Sema kits at 2x10mg for $118 per kit.
thats a nice price.
i am also using higher dosage right now (0,5mg Eod) which is remarkable for appetite suppression and BG control

@Changzhou Xuanming Chem : do you work with a reshipper for EU customers or is it also straight from china?

Please tell me more about this Mots-c. I have never heard of it. Do you have personal expedite it?

Sup everyone is there a price list for raws or something? I've been searching the thread but I haven't found anything.