Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
There is a LOT of GH obviously manufactured for bodybuilding purposes in Russian and Ukrainian pharmacies. I wonder..... One guy told me for GH you dont need prescription there..... Maybe those like that OneQ stuff would be on par with pharma...

There is a LOT of GH obviously manufactured for bodybuilding purposes in Russian and Ukrainian pharmacies. I wonder..... One guy told me for GH you dont need prescription there..... Maybe those like that OneQ stuff would be on par with pharma...
Doesn't hurt to try…

Hi. I'm Chase Irons. I'm a victim here to clear my good name. I'm very trust worthy. Believe me.
He seems nice. Dunno that he is or isn’t. You’re the one attacking his character. Who are you to talk about who he is as a person like this? Do you know him any better than anyone else here, or are you just talking out of your ass?

You're a little late to the party, dude. But since you're here, would you mind telling everyone what Chase's asshole tastes like?
It was a simple question, but I notice you didn’t answer it either.

I don’t even know the guy so far be it from me to simp for him, but by the same logic, dunno why you’re so emotional and vindictive towards him on a personal level either.

dunno why you’re so emotional and vindictive towards him on a personal level either.
You don't know, because I am neither of those things. Go back and re-read our interaction. It begins with him having an outsized reaction to an opinion I had. If you really believe I've attacked him, unprovoked, on a personal level. Please quote me.

You don't know, because I am neither of those things. Go back and re-read our interaction. It begins with him having an outsized reaction to an opinion I had. If you really believe I've attacked him, unprovoked, on a personal level. Please quote me.
I did, you were implying he’s not trustworthy. And this is a genuine question: Why are you implying he’s untrustworthy? Do you feel he isnt, and if not why?

Not that it’s any of my business, but I am curious.

I did, you were implying he’s not trustworthy. And this is a genuine question: Why are you implying he’s untrustworthy? Do you feel he isnt, and if not why?

Not that it’s any of my business, but I am curious.
I didn't imply anything. I said explicitly:
Decent, honest people don't have to tell people they are decent and honest.
I don't assume positive intent because that's what stupid people do. Neither do I trust people because they say, "trust me." Neither of those things require that I imply anything about anyone, which I haven't.

I didn't imply anything. I said explicitly:
I don't assume positive intent because that's what stupid people do. Neither do I trust people because they say, "trust me." Neither of those things require that I imply anything about anyone, which I haven't.
I think you implied it pretty directly in the earlier quoted post. I think that’s a pretty lackluster attempt to backtrack on your words. But I don’t pretend to know the machinations going on inside your head either so I guess that’s just a stalemate, so ok.

Anyway, thought I’d ask, turns out you can’t/won’t explain why you think he’s untrustworthy, though you felt the need to say as much in a public forum. Odd, but, asked and answered. It’s also not something I care to debate further, just something I thought I’d be nosy about.

I think you implied it pretty directly in the earlier quoted post. I think that’s a pretty lackluster attempt to backtrack on your words. But I don’t pretend to know the machinations going on inside your head either so I guess that’s just a stalemate, so ok.

Anyway, thought I’d ask, turns out you can’t/won’t explain why you think he’s untrustworthy, though you felt the need to say as much in a public forum. Odd, but, asked and answered. It’s also not something I care to debate further, just something I thought I’d be nosy about.
Why would Chase not be trustworthy?
Maybe because when he was running generic growth he said its all the same.
After that it was saizen or its shit.
After that Genotropin and now Serostim.
Always the one he is running is the best like he is promoting it so maybe not being truthful.
Who knows maybe coincidence maybe not but he sure is the new Face of Serostim right now.
You should always question everyones authenticity and hidden motives or you risk becoming one of the worlds never ending resources: air,water and the sucker

Always the one he is running is the best like he is promoting it so maybe not being truthful.
Who knows maybe coincidence maybe not but he sure is the new Face of Serostim right now.
You should always question everyones authenticity and hidden motives or you risk becoming one of the worlds never ending resources: air,water and the sucker
Gotcha, that sounds fair.

The pharma vs generic argument is generally a result of people not understanding anything about chromatography or analytical chemistry.

I'm not an expert on liquid chromatography, but I'm sure it's pretty similar to gas chromatography

@janoshik is receiving generic HGH samples from people that has been shipped overseas twice if someone sends it from the US. Despite that he's not showing any major degradation or any of the other theories mentioned.

Most likely to identify that generic HGH he is using an external standard to calibrate his machine. That standard is probably pharma grade GH or some kind of reference standard specifically made to be as pure and unadulterated as possible.

Once his machine is calibrated he can run the same size sample of generic and compare the retention time and peak area to determine what it is and how much. If the retention time is right, he knows it's the same compound. Then the peak area is compared to the reference standard. If the reference standard had 30000 area and the sample has 30000 area it's considered to be 100% pure. There are a lot of variables that go into preparing a sample and maintaining a machine. So there will always be an acceptable tolerance.

He's already verified that it's the same 191 HGH as pharma. He's given countless reports of high purity low dimer HGH.

If a sample is 97-99% pure do you really believe there is enough of anything else in that sample to make a considerable difference to the effect? On a 10iu vial that would be .1-.3iu of "something" making generic suck vs pharma. Seems unlikely.

The saizen that i always referred to as the best was the blue easyclick pens.. which don’t exist as far as i know but those were always touted as the gold standard next to serostim but i had no idea how to get serostim years ago. I had never used serostim until this year and if you ask most bodybuilders that have used it or heard of it they’ll all say that’s the holy grail. John meadows himself said the difference between an amateur and a pro is a vial of serostim a day. Jay cutler used 2 vials of serostim a day. I know many pros that have asked me in DMs if their serostim is legit. Reputable coaches I’ve heard again and again say serostim is the best… Roman loaded for the Olympia using a vial of serostim a day his last week. So maybe.. just maybe.. i was slowly getting better and better access to the higher quality pharmacy gh products. This has been something that has evolved for me across the years. We’ve all said things years ago that don’t match today once we have found something better, ya know? I’m a huge advocate of the brand Pre and their grass fed 95/5 ground beef and steaks vs buying the grocery store grain fed beef. I hate the liver king.. but i do love the brand that i think he is affiliated with Force of Nature and the “ancestral blend” of beef, beef heart and beef liver. It’s so tasty haha. So ya my preferences have gotten more expensive over the years as my income has gone up and I’ve gotten to try the more expensive things out there. I guess i can understand people being upset by me progressing to things beyond their budget when i was once with them saying here is are what we use ya know

When i was saying generics are good.. i was living paycheck to paycheck. I couldn’t afford anything more expensive and i tried justifying that by saying well it’s just as good anyways instead of saying i dunno i can’t afford it.

I’d say that’s pretty normal right?

I do think serostim is better than genos slightly and it’s probably because the mannitol in genotropin but of course that is debatable because while on seros with 3500 test and 1400 mast i had my biggest and leanest and roundest look. I switch to genotropin and while i didn’t notice an immediate change, after about a month things didn’t seem to pop as much as they once did but still looked pretty fuckin good to me. Then from there i switched back to sero and filled out more then switched to 2500 test 2000 mast and noticed a slight drop in roundness/leanness fullness, but still pretty fuckin good so i gave it time to feel it out.

If you guys don’t want to believe my experiences im completely fine with that because at the end of the day, im just sharing with everyone what im doing you all can do whatever you want to do with it. A big driver for me doing what i do is when i was in my 20’s all i had was anonymous steroid forum dudes to try to learn from and found out later a lot of the people i was listening to were small as fuck and had i known that it would have been easier to see through their bullshit advice that I followed partly because i assumed they were huge. While i know i don’t have a great physique by any means, based on what people tell me i think it’s good enough to back up what i talk about at least a little bit. I try to be the person i wanted to learn from when i was in my 20’s, and based on the feedback im getting out there… i think im doing an ok job at it. I don’t care if you guys use generics. I prefer it at this point so my serostim source doesn’t dry up, lol. Now what’s better.. lie to you guys and say i prefer generics so i can keep all the serostim to myself or just tell you like it is and deal with the shortage from the rich dudes switching over to serostim??

Last edited:
I think you implied it pretty directly in the earlier quoted post.
If you put that quote in the context of the entire exchange, you'll see that I've not implied a single thing. If you can't see that, that's your problem not mine.

You keep saying that I don't think he's trustworthy, and that is absolutely false. I can't know if he is either way. The quote you used was just me shit talking him for being so aggressive toward me. How are you missing this?

This isn't a debate. This is you saying nonsense and me correcting you.

Back