Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
High doses of growth hormone.
So true, I've spent a lot of money of gear, and when my budget permitted I was spending a LOT of money, on oils and orals I ended up never even getting to use all of. I experimented with different brands of HGH, and ultimately I think my money would have better been spent on HGH and pharma gear, settling for something more along the lines of a peak dose 3-5g injectables instead of 7-10g (for one week, I think) , I just ended up getting really steroid sick and not having the quality growth factor to get the quality and keep the size on, it was a bloat machine game over and over again about how quick I could get sick on different random steroid oils and then back off, only to make the same mistake again. If I could go back and do it again I'd invest the money in Primo and GH. I was so focused on the physical material aspect of it, feels like it's more gains when 20 vials of oil come instead of 7 little vials of white powder... Lol "big things come in small packages" ... Best shit I ever ran was Ansomone.

Also, are you still using hyaluronic acid? I tried reconstitution of a bulk product and ended up in the hospital with bacterial menengitis. Almost lost my life and died in the hospital in a coma twice. That shits scary. Made me feel like shit too even when I tried the hospital grade variant. Tired, slow, breathing problems, really fucked up shit. Luckily I bloated up so bad in the hospital my penis girth went up 0.5" permanently.

PCT

So true, I've spent a lot of money of gear, and when my budget permitted I was spending a LOT of money, on oils and orals I ended up never even getting to use all of. I experimented with different brands of HGH, and ultimately I think my money would have better been spent on HGH and pharma gear, settling for something more along the lines of a peak dose 3-5g injectables instead of 7-10g (for one week, I think) , I just ended up getting really steroid sick and not having the quality growth factor to get the quality and keep the size on, it was a bloat machine game over and over again about how quick I could get sick on different random steroid oils and then back off, only to make the same mistake again. If I could go back and do it again I'd invest the money in Primo and GH. I was so focused on the physical material aspect of it, feels like it's more gains when 20 vials of oil come instead of 7 little vials of white powder... Lol "big things come in small packages" ... Best shit I ever ran was Ansomone.

Also, are you still using hyaluronic acid? I tried reconstitution of a bulk product and ended up in the hospital with bacterial menengitis. Almost lost my life and died in the hospital in a coma twice. That shits scary. Made me feel like shit too even when I tried the hospital grade variant. Tired, slow, breathing problems, really fucked up shit. Luckily I bloated up so bad in the hospital my penis girth went up 0.5" permanently.

PCT
What the?

well the serostim at 126iu a box is in the US only and sold in CVS only and it is the only hgh prescribed to AIDS patients in the US. Canada I think has a serostim version that is 108iu I think is what I was told. Im not sure if it is prescribed AIDS patients there
It’s extremely pricey to get serostim here in Canada $1200 - $1400 CAD

Can’t remember if you’ve mentioned it but i don’t think you have on this thread. Have you ever ran these same gh doses with genetics back when you were running generics? I know you said the sides were bad so assuming you didn’t push the dosages that high

Can’t remember if you’ve mentioned it but i don’t think you have on this thread. Have you ever ran these same gh doses with genetics back when you were running generics? I know you said the sides were bad so assuming you didn’t push the dosages that high
good question. I am wondering same thing. Dont have the means or source for pharma hgh so UGL is the only way to go. If that is the case I should up my ugl hgh to match the strength of pharma.

Hydration is huge. Not just plain water but water with electrolytes has done me well. My resting heart rate didn’t get over 70 this entire year of blasting. 4 weeks off cycle and my resting is back to low 60’s.. but I’m still doing 9iu gh a day. A large part of it is going to come down to cardiovascular fitness and heart efficiency. This is the main reason to do some sort of cardio always
what are you using for electrolytes as you said you are drinking it with all your water?

years ago i could only handle 10 iu of meditropes at a time so would add 5iu of phamra on top... it wasnt even close to what i have experienced with all pharma but perhaps meditropes have gotten better in the last 5 years to warrant trying again.

I thought it was find a friend with AIDS... lol
one of them sugar daddies will have aids lol.

I was thinking about the same thing as u about the gh. I could find and afford to run a few ius of pharma but that's not where my extra few dollars are gana go too. Some say the Chinese generic is actually Chinese pharma and just about as good just more sides , mabe due to preservatives

one of them sugar daddies will have aids lol.

I was thinking about the same thing as u about the gh. I could find and afford to run a few ius of pharma but that's not where my extra few dollars are gana go too. Some say the Chinese generic is actually Chinese pharma and just about as good just more sides , mabe due to preservatives
my friends have been digging deep into the ingredients on some generics and working on getting a specific blend of ingredients in a generic... however for some reason it seems its still not adding up gains wise for us. generics arent nothing, but even the stuff we have on paper that should be just as good as pharma... its not working the same. we cant figure out if its a shipping issue or what but trying to figure it out

my friends have been digging deep into the ingredients on some generics and working on getting a specific blend of ingredients in a generic... however for some reason it seems its still not adding up gains wise for us. generics arent nothing, but even the stuff we have on paper that should be just as good as pharma... its not working the same. we cant figure out if its a shipping issue or what but trying to figure it out
That's what ive always worried about the temperature even ordering raw aas in summer months, they say u can store gh at room temp then frig after reconstruction but I dont k know about that.

That's what ive always worried about the temperature even ordering raw aas in summer months, they say u can store gh at room temp then frig after reconstruction but I dont k know about that.
the sources selling it, the gh, say its fine through shipping... but they are selling it sooo..

raw aas is fine with heat. we heat the fuck out of it to brew it

the sources selling it, the gh, say its fine through shipping... but they are selling it sooo..

raw aas is fine with heat. we heat the fuck out of it to brew it
Exactly u always believe the salesman right?

yea ur right about the heating to brew , even re heating it.

ugh this is disheartening. Got to pay to play for the big stuff it seems.

PCT
I have done the same. And i can say with certantly that pharma grade gear is far better than ugl. i used organon sust and deca and not kidding i ran 1 amp of each eod for a total of about 750mg test and 300mg deca with 5 iu geno hgh and humalog insulin and can say that was the best cycle i ever ran. all pharma gear. just wanted to see if there was anything to the whole "pharma is that much better" thing guys used to say and i can say for sure it is way better. I was so close to getting some bayer primo but money ran out. otherwise i would have done the same cycle except primo instead of deca. the primo i ended up using was from alpha pharma, and pharmaqo and to be honest wasent that impressed with primo. i ran it at 500mg a week.

Back