Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
Alright glad we cleared that up.

The testosterone i use is test cyp 250 from a private UGL. No im not going to tell you the name of the UGL. Pick your best UGL here and it’ll be close enough to the same

Chase I am gonna be a bro here and let you in on a secret:

Hit his username, push the little ignore button.

He will vanish from your timeline, like he did from ours.

Be the better man, shit on his rage and let him cook
Awe geez i didn’t know that was an option. Much easier lol

Holy shit.

Not sure what is typical bodybuilder synthol protocol, but this guy was doing 3 mL per bicep every other day. Quite a bit less than 12 mL per day!

This one talks about working up to 3 mL per muscle per day. Still half as much as Kanevsky. He definitely should've seen some volumizing effect from the oil quantity alone.
I’m pretty sure the difference between synthol and oil based steroids is synthol doesnt get absorbed like the oil we inject does… or maybe it is just really really slow. I’m not sure that’s one of the few things i have no experience with

I’m pretty sure the difference between synthol and oil based steroids is synthol doesnt get absorbed like the oil we inject does… or maybe it is just really really slow. I’m not sure that’s one of the few things i have no experience with

Synthol is largely MCT and MCT is becoming a more common carrier oil these days.

In line with what you said, a volumetric synthol-like effect would be better with any other carrier oil. Castor oil would produce greater gains than MCT.

"now youre officially genetically modified" dude that sounds so scammy, they attach it to a live virus or some shit i think E.Coli virus. fucking stupid ass scam fuck that "doctor" cant believe reagan fell for this. ive used real folli from peptide sites and it definantly works well so idk how the hell this dude think he can charge 25k for this. And he just had the pin already filled dude wtf that could be just water for all he knows man i would be like i need to see you mix it and draw it for 25k even then i wouldnt
But did he even pay 25k for real for real?

No. lol, these guys don’t pay for much
Yea not even their hair transplants lol. Why pay?

About the synthol oil thing I think greg Valentino says he dident use synthol it was just shit tons of un absorbed testosterone or test an other gear. Not that I believe it.

About the synthol oil thing I think greg Valentino says he dident use synthol it was just shit tons of un absorbed testosterone or test an other gear. Not that I believe it.
Better keep injecting into a spot that doesn't absorb. Makes sense

My ass. his arms look like those mentally ill brazilians that inject straight vegetable oil into their biceps I find it very hard to believe he was pumping 50-100ml of gear into his arms

If i was trying to sell something I would make a YouTube video about injectable carnitine
I actually did start using injectable l carnitine a while ago after seeing your posts about it, noticed some endurance and extra fullness which was cool.

Anyways guys, if you really wanna blow up overnight, increase those androgen receptors, and turn into cbum, head to researchem use code tanner tattered

I actually did start using injectable l carnitine a while ago after seeing your posts about it, noticed some endurance and extra fullness which was cool.

Anyways guys, if you really wanna blow up overnight, increase those androgen receptors, and turn into cbum, head to researchem use code tanner tattered
Very nice haha. Hey tanners my homie he deserves it

Back