Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
The only insulin i use is preworkout year round

That being said if i get to the point of pushing 2000 carb I’ll probably start including lantus… but blood sugar has not been an issue at all with high doses of gh
didn’t you say you were using 80iu lantus split morning and night a few weeks ago on ur vid with roman?

didn’t you say you were using 80iu lantus split morning and night a few weeks ago on ur vid with roman?
We already covered this bro. I said that was the most lantus I had ever used. I wasn’t saying that’s what i currently used. Remember this is what brought me in here.. you guys misunderstanding me and saying I’m a liar about my insulin use. Saying i contradict myself about that and that i shouldn’t be trusted… we already talked about this man.

40 in the am 40 in the PM was something i did about 7 years ago.

That’s the whole reason i posted my ENTIRE CYCLE PROGRESSION from my discord in here.. ffs

The longer esters chains result in slightly less testosterone. When you are getting up around the 3grm mark, I guess there could be an agreement that test Prop would give better results then test eth.... But I'd like to meet the beast who can pin 30ml of test P @ 100mg/ml per week! I'd gladly sacrifice whatever small improvement there is from Test P to move to a higher concentration like 300mg/ml Test E which would allow the total dose I could pin to exceed what I could do with Test P.
I’m with you on that. Lmao imagine him doing 50ml a week.

I was responding to someone asking which brand of gear he uses.

Test E 300 from his brand isn’t going to be anything special than Test E 300 from another.

It’s probably a combo or just single ester of Test D & Test Iso. Those both are highly soluble up to 400mg/ml. That’s still over 10ml of volume weekly. A fuck ton lol.

I’m with you on that. Lmao imagine him doing 50ml a week.

I was responding to someone asking which brand of gear he uses.

Test E 300 from his brand isn’t going to be anything special than Test E 300 from another.

It’s probably a combo or just single ester of Test D & Test Iso. Those both are highly soluble up to 400mg/ml. That’s still over 10ml of volume weekly. A fuck ton lol.
I use test cyp 250

We already covered this bro. I said that was the most lantus I had ever used. I wasn’t saying that’s what i currently used. Remember this is what brought me in here.. you guys misunderstanding me and saying I’m a liar about my insulin use. Saying i contradict myself about that and that i shouldn’t be trusted… we already talked about this man.

40 in the am 40 in the PM was something i did about 7 years ago.

That’s the whole reason i posted my ENTIRE CYCLE PROGRESSION from my discord in here.. ffs
oh i didn’t hear you said you weren’t doing that anymore, bc in the video you did say “right now I do 40 in the morning 40 at night”

oh i didn’t hear you said you weren’t doing that anymore, bc in the video you did say “right now I do 40 in the morning 40 at night”
As i said 20 pages ago or so, if that’s what I said, that’s not what I meant And then that’s why I posted my entire cycle progressions showing there wasn’t lantus in there

Before i said that i said the most i ever done was 80 a day and then i said right now after that but it was like i put myself in that place i was in 7 years ago and remembering how i did it back then doing the 40 in the morning 40 at night.

It’s dumb to think that i would say im on 5g of gear and 20iu hgh but lie about insulin use. If i was using it i would have no problem being up front about it. I thought i was going to need it because i was scared of my blood sugar climbing but i ended up not needing it. Like i said if i start to push to 1500-2000 carbs a day, I’ll do it just because lol. I mean Roman has been doing 100iu lantus everyday for a long time with 100iu log spread out in the rest of the day. I’ll likely being trying something similar this next year.

When you do 3ml at a time do you do 1.5/1.5 in different sites or do the 3ml at once? Certain sites like my delts get knotted up with too much to too often injecting
Depends how the area feels. Usually it’s all 3ml in a spot

It’s dumb to think that i would say im on 5g of gear and 20iu hgh but lie about insulin use. If i was using it i would have no problem being up front about it. I thought i was going to need it because i was scared of my blood sugar climbing but i ended up not needing it. Like i said if i start to push to 1500-2000 carbs a day, I’ll do it just because lol. I mean Roman has been doing 100iu lantus everyday for a long time with 100iu log spread out in the rest of the day. I’ll likely being trying something similar this next year.
No metformin, berberine , GLP-1s/GIPs?

No metformin, berberine , GLP-1s/GIPs?
Was it in my log?

No
I stopped berb and met in July last year because i was scared of that research saying it can cause birth defects and that’s when i was trying to get my fertility back.

The last 8 weeks of the cycle i brought in a 500 met 50 sitagliptin pill because Steve was curious if it would have an effect on my systemic igf1. It didn’t and i have since stopped it

Was it in my log?

No
I stopped berb and met in July last year because i was scared of that research saying it can cause birth defects and that’s when i was trying to get my fertility back.

The last 8 weeks of the cycle i brought in a 500 met 50 sitagliptin pill because Steve was curious if it would have an effect on my systemic igf1. It didn’t and i have since stopped it
I know you keep alluding to your log. I haven’t read it, just trying to have a discussion. I’m very impressed by your markers given your significant use of PEDs. I also am impressed by your character. Every time I’ve seen you post on here you’ve calmly and amicably backed up and squashed any hate thrown on your name.

I’ll check out your stuff man. Thanks for sharing.

I know you keep alluding to your log. I haven’t read it, just trying to have a discussion. I’m very impressed by your markers given your significant use of PEDs. I also am impressed by your character. Every time I’ve seen you post on here you’ve calmly and amicably backed up and squashed any hate thrown on your name.

I’ll check out your stuff man. Thanks for sharing.
Something a lot of people don’t realize is that part of the reason it’s recommended to use 250 mg of steroids per one IU of growth hormone is because steroids greatly improve insulin sensitivity. So me being on 18 IU of growth hormone with 4500 mg of steroids, I think that was one of the big contributors to why my blood sugar looked so good

Something a lot of people don’t realize is that part of the reason it’s recommended to use 250 mg of steroids per one IU of growth hormone is because steroids greatly improve insulin sensitivity. So me being on 18 IU of growth hormone with 4500 mg of steroids, I think that was one of the big contributors to why my blood sugar looked so good
Is that for all steroids? Like if I’m running test mast and primo , say 333mg each for total of 1g. Optimal GH dose is 4iu a day?

Back