Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
Agree running is antithetical to leg gains (at least for me), but for cardiovascular fitness (which people value differently relative to bodybuilding goals), running is an easy way to get 30-60 minutes/d zone 3.

And every minute of it sucks.

*don't @ me zone 3 nonsense. It's not a perfect metric or even very good. Just means I'm jogging lol
It’s antithetical for everyone’s leg gains, not just you. It’s a fact lol.

Taking heart rates and zones completely out of the conversation… aerobic fitness is built training aerobically which is operating at a level where you can exclusively breath through your nose. So as long as you are doing that you are optimizing your aerobic fitness and will improve the hearts ability to stretch bigger and push more blood per beat leading to lower resting heart rates and greater efficiency. When you are operating hard enough that nasal breathing can’t keep up and you have to switch to mouth breathing that would be anaerobic training… which has very little benefit to heart beat efficiency and won’t do much to protect against LVH. So if you’re able to nasal breath while you run, I’d say that’s smart cardio training.

@ChaseIrons how do you deal with the hand pain/numbness on high doses of Serostim?
i deal with it lol. And then it fades.

I have heard Ala is supposed help. I didn’t notice a difference.

The only time it gets me is if I’m in bed in my phone, otherwise i never feel it. It was something annoying at the start but it faded quickly. I also sleep on an adjustable bed so having my head and feet elevated i think helps a lot. I notice it sometimes when sleeping at a hotel.

The only time it gets me is if I’m in bed in my phone, otherwise i never feel it. It was something annoying at the start but it faded quickly. I also sleep on an adjustable bed so having my head and feet elevated i think helps a lot. I notice it sometimes when sleeping at a hotel.
You're in bed, on your phone?

That makes sense. I just know even at 6iu it will start to mess up my sleep so I can't imagine at 3-4x that dose what it's like lol

High doses of growth hormone.
What about besides gh? Just focusing on AAS, What gave you the most gains?

For the first time i upped my gh to 15iu ED after reading your initial posts here. So far so good. Mild numbness and definite water weight but not terrible. On 15iu I'm at 26ng/mL on a serum test. I'm hoping that's a decent result for 15iu.

What about besides gh? Just focusing on AAS, What gave you the most gains?

For the first time i upped my gh to 15iu ED after reading your initial posts here. So far so good. Mild numbness and definite water weight but not terrible. On 15iu I'm at 26ng/mL on a serum test. I'm hoping that's a decent result for 15iu.
So you want to know the second most important thing? When i say high dose testosterone are you gonna ask for the third most important thing?

Ok the real answer is trestolone and inj dbol

Last edited:
High doses of growth hormone.

I scrolled back last night and looked at some of your screenshots from your log and read some stuff but I couldn’t tell. Forgive me if you’ve covered this..

Did you run insulin the majority of the time you were on the higher HGH?

I scrolled back last night and looked at some of your screenshots from your log and read some stuff but I couldn’t tell. Forgive me if you’ve covered this..

Did you run insulin the majority of the time you were on the higher HGH?
The only insulin i use is preworkout year round

That being said if i get to the point of pushing 2000 carb I’ll probably start including lantus… but blood sugar has not been an issue at all with high doses of gh

So you want to know the second most important thing? When i say high dose testosterone are you gonna ask for the third most important thing?

Ok the real answer is trestolone and inj dbol
Ok what about the 3rd most important thing?

I'm kidding lol. Definitely agree with you on trestolone!

Are you joking or not? Because i was. High dose test and high dose gh is everything to me. Never used trest, no interest in it, never used injectable orals… zero interest in injecting those solvents
Its difficult to understand sarcasm through text lol but yea I was being serious lol.

Trest is an oral? I have trest ace 50mg/ml on only mct. Are we talking about the same thing, trest/MENT?

Does it even matter aside from the dose, esters and dosing protocol? Test is test no matter the brand or source
The longer esters chains result in slightly less testosterone. When you are getting up around the 3grm mark, I guess there could be an agreement that test Prop would give better results then test eth.... But I'd like to meet the beast who can pin 30ml of test P @ 100mg/ml per week! I'd gladly sacrifice whatever small improvement there is from Test P to move to a higher concentration like 300mg/ml Test E which would allow the total dose I could pin to exceed what I could do with Test P.

Its difficult to understand sarcasm through text lol but yea I was being serious lol.

Trest is an oral? I have trest ace 50mg/ml on only mct. Are we talking about the same thing, trest/MENT?
lol we are talking about the same thing trest/MENT. I was saying inj oral referring to inj dbol. Trest is not an oral. I wouldn’t touch any of that shit

Back