Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
Is that for all steroids? Like if I’m running test mast and primo , say 333mg each for total of 1g. Optimal GH dose is 4iu a day?
Yes, 250mg total steroid is what he said, 250x18=?

I think vigourus steve says that too.

Ur gana waste his time with a question like that?

Eric Kanevsky did 12 mL a day… 3ml a day is nothing

Holy shit.

Not sure what is typical bodybuilder synthol protocol, but this guy was doing 3 mL per bicep every other day. Quite a bit less than 12 mL per day!

This one talks about working up to 3 mL per muscle per day. Still half as much as Kanevsky. He definitely should've seen some volumizing effect from the oil quantity alone.

You're kidding right? You do realize he's not doing anything important?
I think it’s more the fact that he charges money for certain information and he’s nice enough to share detailed information with us on here with questions we are asking so asking questions that are very simple to find the answer to because it has already been discussed is a little much.
This is right after he just expressed the fact that other questions being asked had already been discussed and answers are in his log.
Suggesting that a little effort or attention would be better than making him repeat the same things over again.

But I could be wrong lol
It’s happened once before

I think it’s more the fact that he charges money for certain information and he’s nice enough to share detailed information with us on here with questions we are asking so asking questions that are very simple to find the answer to because it has already been discussed is a little much.
This is right after he just expressed the fact that other questions being asked had already been discussed and answers are in his log.
Suggesting that a little effort or attention would be better than making him repeat the same things over again.

But I could be wrong lol
It’s happened once before
I understand what you're saying. But I think this applies to everything but Chase. He doesn't have any special rights here, and he's free to ignore or not answer people.

As far as I can tell, he's just a guy here to sell something and does not need a champion.

Thumbs up for the thoughtful response though.

I understand what you're saying. But I think this applies to everything but Chase. He doesn't have any special rights here, and he's free to ignore or not answer people.

As far as I can tell, he's just a guy here to sell something and does not need a champion.

Thumbs up for the thoughtful response though.
Ya I’m here to sell who i am instead of let fools like you run my name through the mud in making up a bunch of random bullshit you spin from watching a clip of a video once instead of just asking me the question to get the straight answer. Clearly I’ve shit in your cereal and you’re upset about it. I’m sorry i came in a cleared my name and gained some fans because I’m a decent honest person.

Ya I’m here to sell who i am instead of let fools like you run my name through the mud in making up a bunch of random bullshit you spin from watching a clip of a video once instead of just asking me the question to get the straight answer. Clearly I’ve shit in your cereal and you’re upset about it. I’m sorry i came in a cleared my name and gained some fans because I’m a decent honest person.
What in the fuck are you going on about? That's some thin skin, dude. You're only shitting in your own cereal by playing victim. It's embarrassing.

What in the fuck are you going on about? That's some thin skin, dude. You're only shitting in your own cereal by playing victim. It's embarrassing.
Bitch please you saw how this place was going before i stepped in and you’re mad you can’t keep talkin shit.

Biggest fucking cop out response I’ve ever seen

Tell me what I’m tryin to sell. Let’s see how full of shit you are

Dude, you claimed he’s here to sell something on a thread HE DIDNT EVEN START. What did you expect? Lol

He came here because a bunch of totally inaccurate and speculative comments were being made about him

Do you have a "Get shredded in 30 days" Workout DVD?
lol no but did i once try to sell anything remotely like that?

Seriously though I haven’t come in here advertising a damn thing and just cleared up the questions you all have about what I am doing and this guy thinks I’m selling something. It’s offensive as fuck

Last edited:
I’m a decent honest person.
Decent, honest people don't have to tell people they are decent and honest.

Bitch please you saw how this place was going before i stepped in and you’re mad you can’t keep talkin shit.
What the fuck does this even mean? This place was here before you and will be here long after your heart explodes.

Tell me what I’m tryin to sell? Let’s see how full of shit you are
You tell me what you're trying to sell. I mean. You're not here to be part of the community. And to say that you're hear to clear your name is about the gayest nonsense I've ever heard. If other people are buying that, then god help us all. So the question is, what fuck is it you are doing here?

What the fuck does this even mean? This place was here before you and will be here long after your heart explodes.

You tell me what you're trying to sell. I mean. You're not here to be part of the community. And to say that you're hear to clear your name is about the gayest nonsense I've ever heard. If other people are buying that, then god help us all. So the question is, what fuck is it you are doing here?
lol… bros gone full retard.

Read the first 10 pages of this thread about me and you’ll understand

Seriously though I haven’t come in here advertising a damn thing and just cleared up the questions you all have about what I am doing and this guy thinks I’m selling something. It’s offensive as fuck
I haven't seen you advertise, if you did. I didnt catch it.

Dont really care to look for it either lol

Do some push-ups to calm down….

You to give me 20

You have the meltdown, but I'm the one whose gone full retard. Got it.

You still haven’t answered the question

I’m sorry but that was just so out of left field saying I’m trying to sell something. If i was trying to sell something I would make a YouTube video about injectable carnitine not hanging out in here chatting with the handful of pleasant people I’ve been positing with.

There are way better ways for me to reach much more people if i was trying to sell something then come into this thread and this thread alone and answer questions people are asking me specifically.

You think I’m picking up clients?? I’ve stopped online coaching for about a year now.

Like i said I was just very caught off guard and offended by that statement because it hasn’t even crossed my mind to use this place as some place to advertise anything. I understand I have a YouTube channel so maybe you think there is some sort of conflict of interest but you guys made this thread about me. Did I come in here and make a thread saying, hey guys i have a YouTube channel about bodybuilding and im here to answer any questions you may have and here’s all my affiliate codes that i make pennies from?

No

So if you aren’t going to tell me what I’m selling then I’ll accept you were just talking shit and I’ll just shun you from here on out

Back