Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
Hydration is huge. Not just plain water but water with electrolytes has done me well. My resting heart rate didn’t get over 70 this entire year of blasting. 4 weeks off cycle and my resting is back to low 60’s.. but I’m still doing 9iu gh a day. A large part of it is going to come down to cardiovascular fitness and heart efficiency. This is the main reason to do some sort of cardio always
by the way, what does your cardio look like throughout a week, what do you do to maintain your cardiovascular fitness? any advice?

Yes i have heard there is a connection between systemic igf levels and side effects from gh which would very much help explain why i have no trouble with 18iu a day and guys like Paul Barnett and Kurt Havens get crippled by 9iu a day
Chase, without comparing Pharma to generic. (I won’t be doing Pharma so that is out) What do you recommend for pushing above 4-5 IU as a protocol over time.

I would like to do 8IU on and off blast for a year or two as a trial. My biggest challenges are TMJ (jaw tension/popping) and tension headaches that are brutal over 5IU.

I’m at 4IU currently with minimal sides. I’m thinking up it 1-2 IU every 60-90 days? Reasonable or no?

How common are TMJ and Tension headaches to that degree of severity?

Last edited:
Chase, without comparing Pharma to generic. (I won’t be doing Pharma so that is out) Ehat do you recommend for pushing above 4-5 IU as a protocol over time.

I would like to do 8IU on and off blast for a year or two as a trial. My biggest challenges are TMJ (jaw tension/popping) and tension headaches that are brutal over 5IU.

I’m at 4IU currently with minimal sides. I’m thinking up it 1-2 IU every 60-90 days? Reasonable or no?

How common are TMJ and Tension headaches to that degree of severity?
Curious as well - are you running TRT or an AAS cycle as well? I’m curious as to the benefits of HGH without gear or any test as part of pregnancy protocol. It’s said to enhance fertility but could it help with fat burning or aesthetics in any way? I’ve run tons of serostim witj gear but never bothered otherwise.

Curious as well - are you running TRT or an AAS cycle as well? I’m curious as to the benefits of HGH without gear or any test as part of pregnancy protocol. It’s said to enhance fertility but could it help with fat burning or aesthetics in any way? I’ve run tons of serostim witj gear but never bothered otherwise.
Doesn’t seem to matter. Same results on and off. I suspect I am just pushing my tolerances too quickly but interested in his thoughts.

Dr Kahn… that stem cell doc on fouads podder was at SWIS and said they now have the ability to change peoples genes so they make less myostatin.. like the bull. I didn’t go to his seminar there but i have the video I’ll probably watch tomorrow to see exactly what he was saying but it got Steve pretty excited

Does anyone have a link to this video? Tried searching every combination of Kahn, myostatin, follistatin, etc.,,, no luck

@Juicedhead

"now youre officially genetically modified" dude that sounds so scammy, they attach it to a live virus or some shit i think E.Coli virus. fucking stupid ass scam fuck that "doctor" cant believe reagan fell for this. ive used real folli from peptide sites and it definantly works well so idk how the hell this dude think he can charge 25k for this. And he just had the pin already filled dude wtf that could be just water for all he knows man i would be like i need to see you mix it and draw it for 25k even then i wouldnt

Last edited:
"now youre officially genetically modified" dude that sounds so scammy, they attach it to a live virus or some shit i think E.Coli virus. fucking stupid ass scam fuck that "doctor" cant believe reagan fell for this. ive used real folli from peptide sites and it definantly works well so idk how the hell this dude think he can charge 25k for this. And he just had the pin already filled dude wtf that could be just water for all he knows man i would be like i need to see you mix it and draw it for 25k even then i wouldnt

Who said Reagan fell for it? He probably got a healthy remuneration for this appearance.

youd be surprised how easy it is to make a very good living through social media alone. It’s extremely powerful the doors it can open for you
This and your comment on not trying to get supp deals made me respect you more. You seem like a guy that loves to bodybuild and the financial gain is just a plus.

I hope you continue this thought but it has been proven fame gets to some and monetary gain pushed out how they came to fame in the first place.

I say this a lot and get negative replies. Everyone hates cardio.

Me too, and it makes leg gainz that much harder.

Strength and size take a hit when I increase running distance/speed. But it helps keep my BP in check and hopefully it's good for the ticker.
try using something with less eccentric work and impact, biking, ellipical. You should look at how you are programming your cardio and/or legdays if you find it interferes with actual gains. Should be able to fit 2-4x cardio sessions a week without it negatively impacting any gains. Depends on intensity, length of time, what mode of cadio and timing though.

by the way, what does your cardio look like throughout a week, what do you do to maintain your cardiovascular fitness? any advice?
15-20 minutes in 190 degree sauna most days a week post training, 20 minutes of zone 2 cardio first thing in the morning. once a week the 20 minutes of cardio is HIIT for 15 x 10 second intervals on the ski erg or torque sled

I say this a lot and get negative replies. Everyone hates cardio.

Me too, and it makes leg gainz that much harder.

Strength and size take a hit when I increase running distance/speed. But it helps keep my BP in check and hopefully it's good for the ticker.
if you are interested in bodybuilding at all... stay as far away from running as possible. they couldn't be further from the opposite

if you are interested in bodybuilding at all... stay as far away from running as possible. they couldn't be further from the opposite

Agree running is antithetical to leg gains (at least for me), but for cardiovascular fitness (which people value differently relative to bodybuilding goals), running is an easy way to get 30-60 minutes/d zone 3.

And every minute of it sucks.

*don't @ me zone 3 nonsense. It's not a perfect metric or even very good. Just means I'm jogging lol

Back