Injection freq

• Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date
I do daily injections for 2 years now (with test-cyp and primo-e). It's the best thing I have ever tried.

I did daily injections with my hcg+hmg, too, when we tried to get pregnant and long story short after 6 years of perma-on my girlfriend got pregnant after only 5 months of daily injection regiment.
You daily injected hcg? How much were you dosing? I am considering this as well to at best keep e2 sides down.

I do daily injections for 2 years now (with test-cyp and primo-e). It's the best thing I have ever tried.

I did daily injections with my hcg+hmg, too, when we tried to get pregnant and long story short after 6 years of perma-on my girlfriend got pregnant after only 5 months of daily injection regiment.
i switched a week ago to ED. What benefits did you feel? Apart from the obvious ease of less oil / injection

i switched a week ago to ED. What benefits did you feel? Apart from the obvious ease of less oil / injection
Less e2, Shbg went up a little which I consider a good thing on TRT, DHT level went down a little to upper mid reference, overall my mood increased and my mood overall felt more stable, my skin looks like the skin of a newborn, my prostate feels better at night which I can tell for sure by not waking up to pee, and theres probably more that I just forgot to mention now.

This is compared to weekly or bi-weekly TRT injections.

realistically the more often you are willing to inject the more stable your levels will be

a trt dose with test e or c you can get away with once a week no issues from my experience

when you start taking 2 - 3 compounds and more oil volume minimum you would want to do is twice a week

most pros i know either do daily or a mon/wed/fri protocol

almost a month has passed since i switched so here are my observations:

i dont feel any different in estrogenic activity or how the overall gear works

pinning daily makes it a morning routine, i dont have to check or remember whether it's injection day or not - sounds like a minor thing but this is the biggest improvement

despite injecting similar volumes due to ramp up, it's still less painful, i cant really explain why, common sense would say that if i keep hammering the same sites (i rotate 4 : ventro and lateral glutes each side) it should be more prone to pip as it has less time to recover, yet seems like progressive overload works with pinning as well (jk)

all in all it looked like an unnecessary hustle for a minor improvement in how the gear works, but it made the whole act of pinning less of a hustle and no noticeable improvement in effect