Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
ugh this is disheartening. Got to pay to play for the big stuff it seems.
dude i have done tons of research on this and test on myself with pharma and generic. idk what it is either, but pharma is way better. It feels a lot "cleaner" to me. i think generic just degrades because the handling is not the same as pharma. The cleanest gh ive ever used was novotropin. geno is great tho becasue it comes in powder and has to be mixed so it doesnt have to be kept as cold. i ordered 30 novo pens once and the dude had to shit it in dry ice and it was overnighted from europe and the shit was still cold when i got it! I sometimes wonder if generic is acutallt 192 amino acid chain insead of 191. not total bioindentical.

dude i have done tons of research on this and test on myself with pharma and generic. idk what it is either, but pharma is way better. It feels a lot "cleaner" to me. i think generic just degrades because the handling is not the same as pharma. The cleanest gh ive ever used was novotropin. geno is great tho becasue it comes in powder and has to be mixed so it doesnt have to be kept as cold. i ordered 30 novo pens once and the dude had to shit it in dry ice and it was overnighted from europe and the shit was still cold when i got it! I sometimes wonder if generic is acutallt 192 amino acid chain insead of 191. not total bioindentical.
no we have done very specific tests on generic and it is in fact 191... no antidiuretic. it just doesnt add up

no we have done very specific tests on generic and it is in fact 191... no antidiuretic. it just doesnt add up
yeah idk. Maybe its the quality of the raw product is just that much better with pharma. Just think pharma is more pure.

Edit: something i notice is with geno pens i can smell something in it after i inject it. same exaclty smell as insulin. Not sure what it is but i have never noticed that on generic.

Or ma
yeah idk. Maybe its the quality of the raw product is just that much better with pharma. Just think pharma is more pure.

Edit: something i notice is with geno pens i can smell something in it after i inject it. same exaclty smell as insulin. Not sure what it is but i have never noticed that on generic.
Maybe its all in your head? Lol

Or ma

Maybe its all in your head? Lol
haha no its not, I for sure notice a difference. Maybe if i got like really good generics i wouldnt notice it as much. Ive always just used good ole blue tops for generic which give me great results just not as good as geno or novo.

Hey Chase..First page of this can interest you:
“3D” model of HGH (or peptide map) -> showed actual model of HGH in three-dimensional space (rotations, angles, geometry). Must coincide with the natural form (as accurately as possible). In the opposite case -> GH in your blood after injection will be raised but not worked"
Supposedly important aspect too, with Chinese GH maybe not being proper.....

haha no its not, I for sure notice a difference. Maybe if i got like really good generics i wouldnt notice it as much. Ive always just used good ole blue tops for generic which give me great results just not as good as geno or novo.
Maybe try, optitropin, mauve meditrope or ONEQ? They suppose to have great quality....

Maybe try, optitropin, mauve meditrope or ONEQ? They suppose to have great quality....
We’ve been testing meditrope

That smell is phenol smell. It’s a preservative i believe.

Unfortunately the blue top is not a specific brand and the blue tops from one seller won’t be the same as the blue tops from another
Yes, that's to be expected. It's usually a quality difference based on dimer reports and testing. "99%" and "low dimer" would be associated with the blood work, feedback, lab results, and anecdotal evidence in source reviewed HGH that markets "blue tops" .... Vs. "black tops" and "test 92-97%" etc.... With different blood work showing higher dimer etc..

Yes, that's to be expected. It's usually a quality difference based on dimer reports and testing. "99%" and "low dimer" would be associated with the blood work, feedback, lab results, and anecdotal evidence in source reviewed HGH that markets "blue tops" .... Vs. "black tops" and "test 92-97%" etc.... With different blood work showing higher dimer etc..
Ask him about his blood work, I can only speak for my self but hes on a ton of gh and his igf1 is not that high, over all.

I think you’re pretty confused on a lot of this

Chris Tuttles DrinkMOR product has been amazing. its one of the few things I really wish theyd give me a discount code for lol I go through 12 bottles a month of the lemon. its perfect for me

I like LMNT - there are a lot of flavors to choose from in the variety pack.

Some are really good; incentivizes me to drink more water.

Attachments

• 1702082300104.png
    1702082300104.png
    128.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 1702082432426.png
    1702082432426.png
    122.1 KB · Views: 10

my friends have been digging deep into the ingredients on some generics and working on getting a specific blend of ingredients in a generic... however for some reason it seems its still not adding up gains wise for us. generics arent nothing, but even the stuff we have on paper that should be just as good as pharma... its not working the same. we cant figure out if its a shipping issue or what but trying to figure it out

I've been trying to do this since forever; to find an ingredient or excipient etc that correlates with side effects - something that's consistently different among various UGL vs. pharma brands.

Nothing so far. Maybe your friends will do better.

Back