Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
If you put that quote in the context of the entire exchange, you'll see that I've not implied a single thing. If you can't see that, that's your problem not mine.

You keep saying that I don't think he's trustworthy, and that is absolutely false. I can't know if he is either way. The quote you used was just me shit talking him for being so aggressive toward me. How are you missing this?

This isn't a debate. This is you saying nonsense and me correcting you.
This isn’t a debate, this isn’t anything. This was me asking why you were saying what you were saying, then a few posts of you shrimping around getting out from under your own words.

It doesn’t matter now either. Your ideas don’t seem particularly insightful or worth exploring. The poster above answered my question to you far better than you were willing/able to. Thanks though.

The saizen that i always referred to as the best was the blue easyclick pens.. which don’t exist as far as i know but those were always touted as the gold standard next to serostim but i had no idea how to get serostim years ago. I had never used serostim until this year and if you ask most bodybuilders that have used it or heard of it they’ll all say that’s the holy grail. John meadows himself said the difference between an amateur and a pro is a vial of serostim a day. Jay cutler used 2 vials of serostim a day. I know many pros that have asked me in DMs if their serostim is legit. Reputable coaches I’ve heard again and again say serostim is the best… Roman loaded for the Olympia using a vial of serostim a day his last week. So maybe.. just maybe.. i was slowly getting better and better access to the higher quality pharmacy gh products. This has been something that has evolved for me across the years. We’ve all said things years ago that don’t match today once we have found something better, ya know? I’m a huge advocate of the brand Pre and their grass fed 95/5 ground beef and steaks vs buying the grocery store grain fed beef. I hate the liver king.. but i do love the brand that i think he is affiliated with Force of Nature and the “ancestral blend” of beef, beef heart and beef liver. It’s so tasty haha. So ya my preferences have gotten more expensive over the years as my income has gone up and I’ve gotten to try the more expensive things out there. I guess i can understand people being upset by me progressing to things beyond their budget when i was once with them saying here is are what we use ya know

When i was saying generics are good.. i was living paycheck to paycheck. I couldn’t afford anything more expensive and i tried justifying that by saying well it’s just as good anyways instead of saying i dunno i can’t afford it.

I’d say that’s pretty normal right?

I do think serostim is better than genos slightly and it’s probably because the mannitol in genotropin but of course that is debatable because while on seros with 3500 test and 1400 mast i had my biggest and leanest and roundest look. I switch to genotropin and while i didn’t notice an immediate change, after about a month things didn’t seem to pop as much as they once did but still looked pretty fuckin good to me. Then from there i switched back to sero and filled out more then switched to 2500 test 2000 mast and noticed a slight drop in roundness/leanness fullness, but still pretty fuckin good so i gave it time to feel it out.

If you guys don’t want to believe my experiences im completely fine with that because at the end of the day, im just sharing with everyone what im doing you all can do whatever you want to do with it. A big driver for me doing what i do is when i was in my 20’s all i had was anonymous steroid forum dudes to try to learn from and found out later a lot of the people i was listening to were small as fuck and had i known that it would have been easier to see through their bullshit advice that I followed partly because i assumed they were huge. While i know i don’t have a great physique by any means, based on what people tell me i think it’s good enough to back up what i talk about at least a little bit. I try to be the person i wanted to learn from when i was in my 20’s, and based on the feedback im getting out there… i think im doing an ok job at it. I don’t care if you guys use generics. I prefer it at this point so my serostim source doesn’t dry up, lol. Now what’s better.. lie to you guys and say i prefer generics so i can keep all the serostim to myself or just tell you like it is and deal with the shortage from the rich dudes switching over to serostim??
Gh15 was not lying but had hidden interest in what he promoted.
I’m not saying you get paid to promote Serostim but its reasonable that people question your reasons.
The world is full of people that give with one hand and take with the other, nobody should just blindly trust someone because he says he is hones or has big muscles.
Like Andrew Tate fools people “Look at me i have a Bugatti buy my course and you can have one to”
Well there are no Bugatti’s for everyone and that is the lesson i try to teach.
Again im not saying you are like that i just advise caution and to be careful with anyone.

Gh15 was not lying but had hidden interest in what he promoted.
I’m not saying you get paid to promote Serostim but its reasonable that people question your reasons.
The world is full of people that give with one hand and take with the other, nobody should just blindly trust someone because he says he is hones or has big muscles.
Like Andrew Tate fools people “Look at me i have a Bugatti buy my course and you can have one to”
Well there are no Bugatti’s for everyone and that is the lesson i try to teach.
Again im not saying you are like that i just advise caution and to be careful with anyone.
I think something a lot of you overlook is there is an extremely limited supply of serostim every month. We literally only have access to how many kits are being rx’d to AIDs patients and then how many of those AIDs patients are willing to part with their boxes leaving my guy with about 200 boxes a month to distribute to us. I’ve already said i do get a kickback from my serostim source to have access to my 750 paying YouTube members. That’s just business. He doesn’t even take new clients anymore because he’s so swamped with demand. It’s been like that for months now, that ship has sailed lol. I do not want ANYONE to come to me asking for a source. My guys are swamped. Don’t want it don’t need it. If there was an unlimited supply of this stuff like there is with generics or genotropin, it seems, don’t you think it would be much much more profitable for me to push and sell people on something that has an endless kickback vs one that has a very very low ceiling? Because the ceiling is so low on serostim boxes my guys may buy about 30-40 of those 200 boxes a month. It’s impossible for that number to go higher because there are thousands trying to get in on those 200 boxes.

So as you can see it really does me zero good as far as advertising it and saying it’s the best for the sake of selling more boxes from my guy. There is no added benefit all these months of saying it’s the best because it’s been sold out this entire time. As i said it’s better for me to stop saying anything about it so there is more room for me to get the boxes i want. If i was trying to make thousands a month off this as opposed to the capped amount of $200-300 I would join up with a popular generic brand and lie to you all and push the ever-loving-shit out of it because it is damn near an unlimited supply, while still using serostim for myself.

So what’s $200-300 mean to a guy? To me it means nothing.. literally nothing. The only people making bank off serostim are the actual dealers and I’m completely fine with that. They take all the risk.

So take what you want from that and draw your own conclusions. I think it’s pretty clear

Last edited:
I think something a lot of you overlook is there is an extremely limited supply of serostim every month. We literally only have access to how many kits are being rx’d to AIDs patients and then how many of those AIDs patients are willing to part with their boxes leaving my guy with about 200 boxes a month to distribute to us. I’ve already said i do get a kickback from my serostim source to have access to my 750 paying YouTube members. That’s just business. He doesn’t even take new clients anymore because he’s so swamped with demand. It’s been like that for months now, that ship has sailed lol. I do not want ANYONE to come to me asking for a source. My guys are swamped. Don’t want it don’t need it. If there was an unlimited supply of this stuff like there is with generics or genotropin, it seems, don’t you think it would be much much more profitable for me to push and sell people on something that has an endless kickback vs one that has a very very low ceiling? Because the ceiling is so low on serostim boxes my guys may buy about 30-40 of those 200 boxes a month. It’s impossible for that number to go higher because there are thousands trying to get in on those 200 boxes.

So as you can see it really does me zero good as far as advertising it and saying it’s the best for the sake of selling more boxes from my guy. There is no added benefit all these months of saying it’s the best because it’s been sold out this entire time. As i said it’s better for me to stop saying anything about it so there is more room for me to get the boxes i want. If i was trying to make thousands a month off this as opposed to the capped amount of $200-300 I would join up with a popular generic brand and lie to you all and push the ever-loving-shit out of it because it is damn near an unlimited supply, while still using serostim for myself.

So what’s $200-300 mean to a guy bringing in 5 figures a month from YouTube alone? It means nothing to me.. literally nothing. The only people making bank off serostim are the actual dealers and I’m completely fine with that. They take all the risk.

So take what you want from that and draw your own conclusions. I think it’s pretty clear
We would have to know exact numbers on the serostim sales to draw those conclusions.
Some mix in fake kits to boost profits and so on.
The possibility is always there now there is no reason to keep going back and forth with this.
You do have a point i just don't have a way to verify it and i don’t need to its not my job.
Congrats on the YT you sure earned that one.
I remember back in the day you had just couple hundred views and you sure built yourself up viewers and physique both.
Your viewers sure did not come easy lots of consistency and that is respectable.

We would have to know exact numbers on the serostim sales to draw those conclusions.
Some mix in fake kits to boost profits and so on.
The possibility is always there now there is no reason to keep going back and forth with this.
You do have a point i just don't have a way to verify it and i don’t need to its not my job.
Congrats on the YT you sure earned that one.
I remember back in the day you had just couple hundred views and you sure built yourself up viewers and physique both.
Your viewers sure did not come easy lots of consistency and that is respectable.
I agree, so that’s where the story ends. It would be so much easier to sell people on generics. People would go apeshit for a guy saying he got great gains off $400 a month vs $2000 a month. Instead i get criticism and side eye. So when that day comes i invite you to call me a sellout lol

So what’s $200-300 mean to a guy? To me it means nothing.. literally nothing. The only people making bank off serostim are the actual dealers and I’m completely fine with that. They take all the risk.

Serostims are not exported to pharmacies in different countries? To "get lost" accidentally sometimes...?

Serostims are not exported to pharmacies in different countries? To "get lost" accidentally sometimes...?
it is made in Switzerland i believe and sent to the US where it’s only use is being prescribed to AIDs patients. That’s the only way someone walks out of the pharmacy with it in the US

it is made in Switzerland i believe and sent to the US where it’s only use is being prescribed to AIDs patients. That’s the only way someone walks out of the pharmacy with it in the US
Gotta do some research, Czech pro Filip Grznar actually made a video of shooting 8ius of serostim.....its not prescribed here for HiV as far as I know....

Gotta do some research, Czech pro Filip Grznar actually made a video of shooting 8ius of serostim.....its not prescribed here for HiV as far as I know....
i know its in canada but not in the 126iu boxes. Someone commented in here pages ago about that im sure he would have more info on all of it

Its out of the question because when Valentino was locked down there wasn't any TRT to speak of.

Funny to talk about Serostim and Palumbo together. He was busted for selling counterfeit Serostim to his adoring fans. Nice guy, huh. I guess its true that its easier to get over on those closest to you.

I saw a pic recently of a fake kit of Serostim. It was a horrible attempt. You'd have to have never seen a real kit to fall for the crap I saw. Out here in So Cal there are so many legit kits that there isn't any reason to try and work any fake kits into the pipeline. I've handled a lot of them and have never seen a fake.

I have seen the 4mg and 5mg kits. They are rare, though. The 4mg is for multi inj use and comes with 7 vials of bacteriostatic water in place of the sterile water in the 5mg and 6mg.

The 4mg kit is only 84iu's total. Thankfully the guys here in Ca seem to only get the 126iu kits. They don't all take the entire 18iu's in each vial. The Dr instructs them to take the # of iu's he prescribes and then tells them to throw out the rest! Can you imagine?

Another thing, once these guys get a script they all seem to have it for life. I know 2 guys since 2006 and they've been selling their 4 kits each month for 18 years! They haven't gained a pound in all that time yet each month one of them picks his up at the specialty pharmacy(cvs) and the other has his delivered to his front door.

Welcome to meso, @ChaseIrons , I don't remember if I mentioned meso the few times we've spoken(email)? Its been my home for a long while.
Do you know what kind of kits they get in Canada for serostim or if they are in any other country? I was thinking they are only available in the US and Canada through RX only. I’ve been telling my guys if it’s serostim shipping internationally from over seas don’t bother because it’s not sold there and likely fake.

Do you know what kind of kits they get in Canada for serostim or if they are in any other country? I was thinking they are only available in the US and Canada through RX only. I’ve been telling my guys if it’s serostim shipping internationally from over seas don’t bother because it’s not sold there and likely fake.
We get the 126 with 7 vials of water. Unfortunately it’s about 1700 for your average joe and around 1200 you’re really lucky. I know guys that hung out outside aids clinics and get theirs for 300 a kit

We get the 126 with 7 vials of water. Unfortunately it’s about 1700 for your average joe and around 1200 you’re really lucky. I know guys that hung out outside aids clinics and get theirs for 300 a kit
Is this a thing? Just talking to aids patients to get cheap gh?

Back