Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
Just read study saying 250mg a week of testostorone e resulted in 2100-2400 ng/dl.. Chase your test is buuuuuuuuuuuuunk as fuck bro. according to the study you should be able to hit 6k on about a gram or less even.
You had to read a study? Have you never ran your own bloods? I can guarantee you 250mg doesn’t result in 2100+ ng/dl unless you are a hyper responder with next to no aromatase or 5a reduction. 280mg puts me around 1500ng/dl

You had to read a study? Have you never ran your own bloods? I can guarantee you 250mg doesn’t result in 2100+ ng/dl unless you are a hyper responder with next to no aromatase or 5a reduction. 280mg puts me around 1500ng/dl
500 puts me at 3000, and thats pinning 1x a week and the test is 48 hours post pin at peak… pinning multiple times a week woukd change that

150mg put me at 1050 when i was like 170lb. At 190lb, 200mg put me at 900. This definitely supports what chase is saying. Now at 212-215 dropping to 225mg I’m curious where I’ll be when i get bloodwork soon

As mentioned these studies are mainly on normal people let's not forget.. Hardly comparable to someone that's been using for years..

Its like saying a dude at 50yo on 500mg Test weekly would have same bloods as same 50yo thats been training and juicing for 20+ years just because he's injecting the same..

So many factors at play

150mg put me at 1050 when i was like 170lb. At 190lb, 200mg put me at 900. This definitely supports what chase is saying. Now at 212-215 dropping to 225mg I’m curious where I’ll be when i get bloodwork soon
Ya this is how it goes. The source i use is the same source most of my guys use and the trt guys use it between 150-200 to be at the top of the range, so I’m not worried. Shit one of them just posted bloodwork bein on 500 put him at 6000 lol.

I’m glad we’ve gone back to comparing how you respond to test at 160 pounds vs how i respond to test at 280 pounds. It’s ok kid someday you’ll be big
chase bro i was 260 something when i had bloods drawn and i dug them up it was acutally 5500 something on a gram you idiot. Its crazy the level of denial you are in bro. A. Either youre an extreme nonresponder to gear B. youre gear is bunk as fuck C. your genetics are fucking shit D. Youre IQ is below 85 which would mean you are legally retarded. Bro anyone can inject grams of gear and 18iu of bunk serostim and that would probabaly be a good reason to consider someone retarded if they did that. Fucking rome was trolling you. Cuz some dude is in denial of his intellegence and genetics takes crazy amounts of drugs and you think you know about gear? How? Are you even impressive? No, so who the fuck are you bro? Your serostim is bunk, your gear is bunk. YOUR IGF1 LEVELS ARE IN FUCKING NORMAL RANGE ON 18IU OF PHARMA GH!!!!!!! Bro give me a fucking break. Go home.

chase bro i was 260 something when i had bloods drawn and i dug them up it was acutally 5500 something on a gram you idiot. It’s crazy the level of denial you are in bro. A. Either youre an extreme nonresponder to gear B. youre gear is bunk as fuck C. your genetics are fucking shit D. Youre IQ is below 85 which would mean you are legally retarded. Bro anyone can inject grams of gear and 18iu of bunk serostim and that would probabaly be a good reason to consider someone retarded if they did that. Fucking rome was trolling you. Cuz some dude is in denial of his intellegence and genetics takes crazy amounts of drugs and you think you know about gear? How? Are you even impressive? No, so who the fuck are you bro? Your serostim is bunk, your gear is bunk. YOUR IGF1 LEVELS ARE IN FUCKING NORMAL RANGE ON 18IU OF PHARMA GH!!!!!!! Bro give me a fucking break. Go home.
TLDR

Team hyporesponder bro. Gotta do everything extra just to be average lol. I’m ok with that.

chase bro i was 260 something when i had bloods drawn and i dug them up it was acutally 5500 something on a gram you idiot. Its crazy the level of denial you are in bro. A. Either youre an extreme nonresponder to gear B. youre gear is bunk as fuck C. your genetics are fucking shit D. Youre IQ is below 85 which would mean you are legally retarded. Bro anyone can inject grams of gear and 18iu of bunk serostim and that would probabaly be a good reason to consider someone retarded if they did that. Fucking rome was trolling you. Cuz some dude is in denial of his intellegence and genetics takes crazy amounts of drugs and you think you know about gear? How? Are you even impressive? No, so who the fuck are you bro? Your serostim is bunk, your gear is bunk. YOUR IGF1 LEVELS ARE IN FUCKING NORMAL RANGE ON 18IU OF PHARMA GH!!!!!!! Bro give me a fucking break. Go home.
I guess I'm lost with all the hostility to him. He doesn't seem like a dick...

I'm not a fan boy. Maybe watch 3 of his videos and that's it. I'm just not much of a YouTube follower

Looking large and in charge Chase. I don't follow your vids, but I heard you quit anabolics. So just hgh and trt now? Or?
ya i ended my cycle nov 1 right before going to the olympia. did 4 weeks injecting nothing but hgh then stopped that and started trt at 250mg a week.

just got acl surgery this morning so going to hop back on the gh hard

ya i ended my cycle nov 1 right before going to the olympia. did 4 weeks injecting nothing but hgh then stopped that and started trt at 250mg a week.

just got acl surgery this morning so going to hop back on the gh hard
Nice. How hard? Lol

I've been considering upping my gh from 5iu to 15iu for my current blast

Back