Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
Im on test and primo too, just fucks with my lipids. Cholesterol looking great but really low hdl. May try mast next go around. I know you do tons of cardio I’m guessing that’s a big contributor to why your lipids look so great, mine are barely controlled on 4x weekly 16min hiit stairmaster
Rosuvastatin lowers ldl a lot… and then when you don’t have much sat fat it goes even lower

Rosuvastatin lowers ldl a lot… and then when you don’t have much sat fat it goes even lower
Yeah i’ve been thinking about a statin for a while. Depending on how i bounce back on this cruise and how I look at the end of prep I’m gonna check in with my coach about using one

Yeah i’ve been thinking about a statin for a while. Depending on how i bounce back on this cruise and how I look at the end of prep I’m gonna check in with my coach about using one
Ya 5mg is a super small dose and for guys like us that eat consistently well it has a big effect with no sides like extra muscle soreness or whatever the claims are that statins are negative. If you ate like shit and took 40mg a day ya you’d probably feel like shit from many things

chase bro i was 260 something when i had bloods drawn and i dug them up it was acutally 5500 something on a gram you idiot. Its crazy the level of denial you are in bro. A. Either youre an extreme nonresponder to gear B. youre gear is bunk as fuck C. your genetics are fucking shit D. Youre IQ is below 85 which would mean you are legally retarded. Bro anyone can inject grams of gear and 18iu of bunk serostim and that would probabaly be a good reason to consider someone retarded if they did that. Fucking rome was trolling you. Cuz some dude is in denial of his intellegence and genetics takes crazy amounts of drugs and you think you know about gear? How? Are you even impressive? No, so who the fuck are you bro? Your serostim is bunk, your gear is bunk. YOUR IGF1 LEVELS ARE IN FUCKING NORMAL RANGE ON 18IU OF PHARMA GH!!!!!!! Bro give me a fucking break. Go home.
This is disappointing JH. You are better than this

10mg just 3x/week dropped me from 320 to 189 (shame on me, hadn’t tested cholesterol in 5 years since it had never been an issue pre 40s…)

10mg just 3x/week dropped me from 320 to 189 (shame on me, hadn’t tested cholesterol in 5 years since it had never been an issue pre 40s…)
My cholesterol has been pretty good recently as i’m doing cardio and just eat chicken, rice and olive oil basically. The damn HDL gets out of control low quick for me lol

My cholesterol has been pretty good recently as i’m doing cardio and just eat chicken, rice and olive oil basically. The damn HDL gets out of control low quick for me lol

Orals?

My diet is similarly boring and I also do cardio. HDL was always high until ran some orals.

It reversed after a few months of discontinuation but this was like 5 years ago. I don't remember which drugs but remember it was the first time I took orals (maybe anadrol &/or winstrol)

not really. most of my progress was made doing 18iu SQ all at once before bed. Kurt switched to that as well and he's starting to grow like a weed and told me he thinks this is the way to do it even though his research didnt support it so much
Is there a reason you don't inject mornings? Tiredness? Or better results injecting PM? I don't get tiredness so pin everything in the morning when I get out of the shower post workout

I must say all the guys iv seen religiously injecting their GH are all small dudes.. 15iu classic getbig dose 3iu every 3 hours for perfect results yada yada nothing to back any of it up
Funny how that works out right. Ya like i said im going back to 1 big shot before bed.
Is there a reason you don't inject mornings? Tiredness? Or better results injecting PM? I don't get tiredness so pin everything in the morning when I get out of the shower post workout
Because the most igf conversion happens while we sleep and the serostim pamphlet says to do it all at night haha. Maybe it wasn’t just an ease of use protocol for people

Orals?

My diet is similarly boring and I also do cardio. HDL was always high until ran some orals.

It reversed after a few months of discontinuation but this was like 5 years ago. I don't remember which drugs but remember it was the first time I took orals (maybe anadrol &/or winstrol)
nah no orals. test and primo only. Good diet, red yeast rice, and krill oil. I think i’m just genetically predisposed to low hdl unfortunately

I must say all the guys iv seen religiously injecting their GH are all small dudes.. 15iu classic getbig dose 3iu every 3 hours for perfect results yada yada nothing to back any of it up
I think we hear about that more because small guys post on forums like this. The real monsters don’t post that often but are typically splitting it up. Stu splits his up, and chad nicholls talked about his guys which is split up, same with milos of course, and dom cardone’s big guys like elliot

Funny how that works out right. Ya like i said im going back to 1 big shot before bed.

Because the most igf conversion happens while we sleep and the serostim pamphlet says to do it all at night haha. Maybe it wasn’t just an ease of use protocol for people
IIRC the pamphlet also said that if you're experiencing side effects to take the full dose EOD. I found it interesting that they didn't suggest or even mention cutting the dose in half and keeping the daily frequency.

IIRC the pamphlet also said that if you're experiencing side effects to take the full dose EOD. I found it interesting that they didn't suggest or even mention cutting the dose in half and keeping the daily frequency
Yeah, and how did they come up with 18Ui per day? why not an even 20...

Yeah, and how did they come up with 18Ui per day? why not an even 20...
I wondered the same thing....I remember average male topped IGF-1 release after like 10 days of 9ius of pharma GH...but, im going off memory so I could be wrong...
Edit: Which is funny since I remember coaches that have Gh directly from pharmacy saying, unless you do the insulin+gh combo...results top at titrating slowly to 9ius per day....

I saw you had normal estrogen from 2000 test and 800mast or something. But not on 3000 test and 1600mast what could be the culprit? I mean some say mast dont lower estrogen but you shooted like 2gr of fucking test with estrogen in the 60 so it must do something. I ask because when i switched mast for primo i got some nipple action on like 1500 test 800 mast.

I wondered the same thing....I remember average male topped IGF-1 release after like 10 days of 9ius of pharma GH...but, im going off memory so I could be wrong...
Edit: Which is funny since I remember coaches that have Gh directly from pharmacy saying, unless you do the insulin+gh combo...results top at titrating slowly to 9ius per day....

Curious - you're talking about completely different contexts. I've worked up to 6+ IU GH per day but still fasting glucose ~80 (no insulin treatment).

I've been on a lower carb diet for a while and I think that factors in here. HGP was never intended to cause hyperglycemia but when bro's are slamming GH and anabolic PEDs with high carb bulk who knows

@29trt

Curious - you're talking about completely different contexts. I've worked up to 6+ IU GH per day but still fasting glucose ~80 (no insulin treatment).

I've been on a lower carb diet for a while and I think that factors in here. HGP was never intended to cause hyperglycemia but when bro's are slamming GH and anabolic PEDs with high carb bulk who knows

@29trt
well yeah if your are on a low calorie diet be it low carbs or whatever BG is going to be lower for any given dose of GH but you are not growing with restricted calories now are you?

gh by default is going to raise BG irrespective of carb intake because it releases FFA in the bloodstream but if you are very insulin sensitive or you are on a healthy dose off AAS like Chase is your pancreas is going to pump out heaps of insulin on its own no exo insulin required!
At some point the calorie intake is so high that the pancreas is maxed out and you will see your BG rise. its going to differ from person to person some folks are going to be tapped out at 9UI of GH others at 18ui that does not mean you are not on your way to becoming insulin resistant though if your endo insulin keeps up.insulin is insulin and it is it that leads to insulin resistance.

Back