Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
No i would assume the aids patient gets it for less with insurance copay.. typically the aids patient sells to the bodybuilder for $300
I've had a little obsession when it comes to Serostim. Its why I chose So Cal over South Florida when I moved from the Northeast back in 2005. I made a lot of posts about Serostim here at meso and at other boards. I'm going to throw up a few things about Serostim that's really not important but I've read a few things that are incorrect.

EMD Serono is a Swiss company. However, Serostim is manufactred right here in the US of A in Rockland, MA.

Serostim is not exclusive to CVS pharmacies. They are exclusive to "Specialty" pharmacies. Specialty pharmacies stock medications that are very expensive. There are other factors, certainly. I just haven't researched the other reasons.
CVS has "Specialty" pharmacies as does Rite-Aid and some Mom & Pop pharms. Folks can shop around for the best price. If insurance won't cover it there are coupons available that as of today, bring the lowest price for (4ct) 6mg 126iu kits(a months supply) to $18,602.38 over at USC Health Center Pharmacy in LA.

The state of CA has the most Serostim kits prescribed to folks with HIV. Now, a diagnosis of HIV does not automatically qualify one for a script of Serostim. The FDA decided long ago that Serostim is the only USA Pharm grade GH that is prescribed to combat the wasting sydrome that is associated with HIV/AIDS. There is a checklist that each patient has to qualify for in order to get that script. The patients has to be quite sick. Folks die when their lean muscle mass falls to a % that has their internal organs shut down.

In CA, every guy that I've met since 2005 that has a script for Serostim has not paid a dime at any point for their kits. CA is quite liberal with healthcare. Guys come down with HIV they are entitled to have their medications paid for by the state. Every guy with a script that happens to be selling them(that I have come across) is a drug addict. They use the $$ the get for selling their kits for meth and GHB(which is really 1,4 butenediol).

In 2005 in Palm Springs, 126iu kits of Serostim sold for $250 each. That # was probably settled on because it makes the price for all 4 kits a nice round $1,000. That price held until 2011 or 2012(guestimating and using my faulty memory). The price in LA has always been a little higher. Today, guys are selling their kits, for the most part, for $350 to $400. Some a little less and some a little more.

I've spoken to Chase a couple of times here and there. I know his source very well. We talk pretty much daily(Chase's source not chase himself.). Chase knows this. I'm almost related to the source. Grew up together. Saw each other on holidays etc.

Chase gets his 4 kits a month.....4 kits are 28 days @18iu's a day. At this point nobody else does. Limit is 2 or 3 kits depending on who it is. Before chase there were a few guys ordering 10 kits a month. He has made them more popular. I get my 4 or 6 because if I don't I'll burn the operation to the ground. Wait....that Spaceman Spiff guy is getting 4 kits in a day or 2. But he's "Special".

I'm kidding about burning the operation down. I just hang around some spots where things are going on. I can't get anyone in. The things are spoken for. I do shake the bushes and find an extra 15 to 20 kits a month. I buy when I find them.

Google "Serostim cost" and you'll see some big #'s from pharmacies.

I've had a little obsession when it comes to Serostim. Its why I chose So Cal over South Florida when I moved from the Northeast back in 2005. I made a lot of posts about Serostim here at meso and at other boards. I'm going to throw up a few things about Serostim that's really not important but I've read a few things that are incorrect.

EMD Serono is a Swiss company. However, Serostim is manufactred right here in the US of A in Rockland, MA.

Serostim is not exclusive to CVS pharmacies. They are exclusive to "Specialty" pharmacies. Specialty pharmacies stock medications that are very expensive. There are other factors, certainly. I just haven't researched the other reasons.
CVS has "Specialty" pharmacies as does Rite-Aid and some Mom & Pop pharms. Folks can shop around for the best price. If insurance won't cover it there are coupons available that as of today, bring the lowest price for (4ct) 6mg 126iu kits(a months supply) to $18,602.38 over at USC Health Center Pharmacy in LA.

The state of CA has the most Serostim kits prescribed to folks with HIV. Now, a diagnosis of HIV does not automatically qualify one for a script of Serostim. The FDA decided long ago that Serostim is the only USA Pharm grade GH that is prescribed to combat the wasting sydrome that is associated with HIV/AIDS. There is a checklist that each patient has to qualify for in order to get that script. The patients has to be quite sick. Folks die when their lean muscle mass falls to a % that has their internal organs shut down.

In CA, every guy that I've met since 2005 that has a script for Serostim has not paid a dime at any point for their kits. CA is quite liberal with healthcare. Guys come down with HIV they are entitled to have their medications paid for by the state. Every guy with a script that happens to be selling them(that I have come across) is a drug addict. They use the $$ the get for selling their kits for meth and GHB(which is really 1,4 butenediol).

In 2005 in Palm Springs, 126iu kits of Serostim sold for $250 each. That # was probably settled on because it makes the price for all 4 kits a nice round $1,000. That price held until 2011 or 2012(guestimating and using my faulty memory). The price in LA has always been a little higher. Today, guys are selling their kits, for the most part, for $350 to $400. Some a little less and some a little more.

I've spoken to Chase a couple of times here and there. I know his source very well. We talk pretty much daily(Chase's source not chase himself.). Chase knows this. I'm almost related to the source. Grew up together. Saw each other on holidays etc.

Chase gets his 4 kits a month.....4 kits are 28 days @18iu's a day. At this point nobody else does. Limit is 2 or 3 kits depending on who it is. Before chase there were a few guys ordering 10 kits a month. He has made them more popular. I get my 4 or 6 because if I don't I'll burn the operation to the ground. Wait....that Spaceman Spiff guy is getting 4 kits in a day or 2. But he's "Special".

I'm kidding about burning the operation down. I just hang around some spots where things are going on. I can't get anyone in. The things are spoken for. I do shake the bushes and find an extra 15 to 20 kits a month. I buy when I find them.

Google "Serostim cost" and you'll see some big #'s from pharmacies.
ahhh thank you. I was under the impression it was CVS only but that was info from an AIDs patient that was kinda out there and trying to say his were real and everyone elses were fake (because he was trying to sell his for waaaaay too much).

I have been on Serostim for about 6 days. I dropped 3-4 lbs of water from generics. There is something more than simply purity on Janoshik tests. This goes far past "Purity is the same". I cannot explain it... I think a chemist would definitely need to.

However... Generics are still phenomenal for the price but whatever it is, as of right now... I still like Serostim better .

While yes it is expensive, I know I can handle my budget much better to be running this year round

I have been on Serostim for about 6 days. I dropped 3-4 lbs of water from generics. There is something more than simply purity on Janoshik tests. This goes far past "Purity is the same". I cannot explain it... I think a chemist would definitely need to.

However... Generics are still phenomenal for the price but whatever it is, as of right now... I still like Serostim better .

While yes it is expensive, I know I can handle my budget much better to be running this year round
this sounds... familiar :)

Finally get to a place where I’m like fuck it, I’m gonna run HGH year round… then you fuckers come in here and let me see how great the real baller stuff is.

Almost tempted to go hangout by the local aids clinic lol
Just run the generics for a year so you will have a better experience.

@Cohiba said he has ran both and doesnt feel a difference.

To be fair, I need more time to get a proper idea on what I "Feel" is better.

Just run the generics for a year so you will have a better experience.

@Cohiba said he has ran both and doesnt feel a difference.

To be fair, I need more time to get a proper idea on what I "Feel" is better.

I’ll probably never run pharma stuff. Just not worth it for me. I do plan to get my wife on some opti’s with me here in a week or so. She was excited till she asked what I’ve been paying lol so I wouldn’t even bother asking if she though quadruple the cost would be cool haha

ahhh thank you. I was under the impression it was CVS only but that was info from an AIDs patient that was kinda out there and trying to say his were real and everyone elses were fake (because he was trying to sell his for waaaaay too much).
Our friend showed me pics of the product insert that was in the kit in question. The paper at first looked much too thick when I looked at the insert of a legit kit I was holding.

The legit insert is almost like Bible paper. While I was away paying the price for my ORD involvement I got acquainted with Bible paper. Guys would roll weed and Bugler tobacco in Bible paper and smoke up.

Did the vials look very different? How about the box? I was only shown pics of the insert. Was that the thing that made you all question the kit? By the time I was done studying both I wasn't sure if it was a fake or not?

Our friend showed me pics of the product insert that was in the kit in question. The paper at first looked much too thick when I looked at the insert of a legit kit I was holding.

The legit insert is almost like Bible paper. While I was away paying the price for my ORD involvement I got acquainted with Bible paper. Guys would roll weed and Bugler tobacco in Bible paper and smoke up.

Did the vials look very different? How about the box? I was only shown pics of the insert. Was that the thing that made you all question the kit? By the time I was done studying both I wasn't sure if it was a fake or not?
oh no no no im talking about a completely different situation. Before I got in touch with you guys I got in contact with an aids patient who had been hoarding boxes since 2005 or so. he was trying to charge $1000 a box. when I told him theres no way my guys are going to go for that price since we can get it for around $600 a box he scoffed and said whatever we are getting for $600 a box was definitely fake and was asking me all these questions trying to figure out if they were actually real or not and he said they only come from CVS, which I'll take your word for it over his.. Thats what I was referencing. the thick paper insert guy was an ifbb open pro reaching out to me wondering if that was a normal paper insert or if serostim had changed them up recently because oddly enough eveything else about the kit was legit, which he had real sero kits too and everything looked the same but that thick paper insert.

oh no no no im talking about a completely different situation. Before I got in touch with you guys I got in contact with an aids patient who had been hoarding boxes since 2005 or so. he was trying to charge $1000 a box. when I told him theres no way my guys are going to go for that price since we can get it for around $600 a box he scoffed and said whatever we are getting for $600 a box was definitely fake and was asking me all these questions trying to figure out if they were actually real or not and he said they only come from CVS, which I'll take your word for it over his.. Thats what I was referencing. the thick paper insert guy was an ifbb open pro reaching out to me wondering if that was a normal paper insert or if serostim had changed them up recently because oddly enough eveything else about the kit was legit, which he had real sero kits too and everything looked the same but that thick paper insert.
I've come across guys like that. They have a closet full of kits. Haven't used them but have stacked them up. 48 kits a year. Some guys will also have Egrifta. Thing is, the expiration date is going to be an issue. I wouldn't expect GH to stay as fresh as a script of Penicilan tabs.

I'm looking at 4 kits in a white Walgreens bag that was filled yesterday. Exp is April 2026. Thats going to be the freshest date for any kits coming out of So Cal today. If he's hoarding kits any longer than 2 yrs ago his exp dates are coming up. He's gonna have to discount those things.

The link below will show the cost of Serostim at different pharmacies.

Serostim Prices, Coupons & Savings Tips - GoodRx

I've come across guys like that. They have a closet full of kits. Haven't used them but have stacked them up. 48 kits a year. Some guys will also have Egrifta. Thing is, the expiration date is going to be an issue. I wouldn't expect GH to stay as fresh as a script of Penicilan tabs.

I'm looking at 4 kits in a white Walgreens bag that was filled yesterday. Exp is April 2026. Thats going to be the freshest date for any kits coming out of So Cal today. If he's hoarding kits any longer than 2 yrs ago his exp dates are coming up. He's gonna have to discount those things.

The link below will show the cost of Serostim at different pharmacies.

Serostim Prices, Coupons & Savings Tips - GoodRx
Ya i blocked that dude months ago. He just didn’t get it. He thought he was the only one with good serostim that was selling it

its what my entire cycle was based upon this year and will be the same next yea

2gram test 800mast your estrogen was perfectly fine but on 3gram and 1600mast estrogen is double. Do you have any explanation for this? I know i asked this before just no answere but i just found it fascinating. In your case do you think mast lowers estrogen? It has serm like action thats all i know. Mast is more cost effective thats why i ask. Also you were not bloated on the mast i mean for the 3gram test amount. Did you also had your estrogen checked on 2.5g test and 2gr mast?

Really interesting experiment you do bro i salute!

2gram test 800mast your estrogen was perfectly fine but on 3gram and 1600mast estrogen is double. Do you have any explanation for this? I know i asked this before just no answere but i just found it fascinating. In your case do you think mast lowers estrogen? It has serm like action thats all i know. Mast is more cost effective thats why i ask. Also you were not bloated on the mast i mean for the 3gram test amount. Did you also had your estrogen checked on 2.5g test and 2gr mast?

Really interesting experiment you do bro i salute!
it was nearly double the test actually.. from 2000 test to 3500 test and then 800 to 1400 mast. the increase of estrogen was expected and fine. i think mast has a marginal amount of estrogen modulating.. but i dont bother with getting into the weeds on the hows or whys. it was what it was and i move on from it. overall i was very pleased with the progress of the cycle as a whole. no i didnt bother getting checked on the 2.5 test and 2g mast because i was confident everything was going to look just as good as it did last time and i just wanted to end the cycle and move on to the next thing.

Back