Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
I tried it. 2iu every other hour, tried 4iu with every meal (6x). tried first thing in the morning, pre, post, before bed... and then just before bed. my best look was 3500 test, 1400 mast and 18iu SQ at bedtime
I would assume that could be attributed more to the 5 grams of gear than the timing of the gh, no? You weren’t on the same AAS dose at the time of dosing every couple hours were you?

Started watching at the time marker you linked but I didn’t see you talk about it, what time marker did you touch on that?
I honestly don’t remember man when i do a live stream it kinda goes like a normal conversation where you start a story and it switches to another story then back to another story sometimes haha sorry. it’s one of the times im going through my discord log looking at my titrations and what the cycle was at that point in time

Did you not say you noticed significantly better fat loss with more frequent dosing?
I said that in the moment at the time but after it was all said and done and comparing how i looked between doing like 16 weeks of 1 way vs 16 weeks of the other way, too many variables to directly say it was that, but i preferred how i looked in July/Aug vs sept/Oct.

To sum it up… i don’t think it really matters much but im gonna go back to 1 shot sq bolus before bed. It easy and it works very good

I honestly don’t remember man when i do a live stream it kinda goes like a normal conversation where you start a story and it switches to another story then back to another story sometimes haha sorry. it’s one of the times im going through my discord log looking at my titrations and what the cycle was at that point in time
just found it it was closer to the beginning. I’m not coming at u at all when I say this but man it’s really hard to say that the 18iu all at once did something special that the 18iu throughout the day didn’t, since you were escalating from low doses up to high doses, it’s almost a case of “what’s doing what? well everything’s doing something”, when it comes to you losing fat while growing is that just the serostim? or is that the increased metabolism from the 5g gear and the fact that you started fluffier and aren’t eating enough to put on some fat? There’s just a lot of variables to say one thing is doing something.

All that’s obvious is that 5g of gear and 18iu of serostim works and it works fucking well lmao

just found it it was closer to the beginning. I’m not coming at u at all when I say this but man it’s really hard to say that the 18iu all at once did something special that the 18iu throughout the day didn’t, since you were escalating from low doses up to high doses, it’s almost a case of “what’s doing what? well everything’s doing something”, when it comes to you losing fat while growing is that just the serostim? or is that the increased metabolism from the 5g gear and the fact that you started fluffier and aren’t eating enough to put on some fat? There’s just a lot of variables to say one thing is doing something.

All that’s obvious is that 5g of gear and 18iu of serostim works and it works fucking well lmao
I completely agree there are way too many variables to give a straight answer. it’s too hard to tell what was doing what.. but 18iu at one shot is easy as fuck.. and if it gets the same result, I’m gonna do it. Like i said though, Kurt, the most science as fuck guy out there switched from multiple shots a day to 1 big bolus before bed and he’s gone up 14 pounds in a week… he has said “i should have listened to you” several times to me for not trying it sooner lol

Ya man the body can handle test and mast or primo really really well. I don’t mess with anything else until it’s time to diet down hard
Im on test and primo too, just fucks with my lipids. Cholesterol looking great but really low hdl. May try mast next go around. I know you do tons of cardio I’m guessing that’s a big contributor to why your lipids look so great, mine are barely controlled on 4x weekly 16min hiit stairmaster

Back