Ciraws/International raws source

Wicker is preferred. Wicker: ciraws

We won't sell a small amount of DNP to personal users anymore.
Lots of people are asking for a small amount of DNP orders recently. It's a dangerous compound though. Personal users are not encouraged to brew their own DNP. Risks are too high.

cirus. can you tell me how many degrees celsius the testosterone enanthate can withstand without the risk of degrading the hormone?
Theoretically, TE is very stable when being heated. So as long as you don't make it volatile, it will be all good.

But in the pharmacy industry, when sterilizing, the highest temperature I've ever heard is 320 celsius. People usually use 100 or 250 Celcius usually. You better follow their protocols.

Aight, quick update: got my tracking link. Payment with WU was a bit complicated as I got a wrong name first time around I believe, but in the end it worked out.

Also, the price I ended up paying feels pretty high to me relative to other sources for raws. But in the end, if I do receive the order, it's still dirt cheap compared to buying the same amount of finished product, so I'm not mad.

The reason I went with ciraws and not another vendor is that he has a reshipper in Europe, which is very useful and makes the whole process a lot safer.

Ive not ordered from them yet but jesus.... they responded so fast to wickr. They are such a proffesionals. Seems like a serious source, not cheap but serious

Aight, quick update: got my tracking link. Payment with WU was a bit complicated as I got a wrong name first time around I believe, but in the end it worked out.

Also, the price I ended up paying feels pretty high to me relative to other sources for raws. But in the end, if I do receive the order, it's still dirt cheap compared to buying the same amount of finished product, so I'm not mad.

The reason I went with ciraws and not another vendor is that he has a reshipper in Europe, which is very useful and makes the whole process a lot safer.
Thx bro.

Ive not ordered from them yet but jesus.... they responded so fast to wickr. They are such a proffesionals. Seems like a serious source, not cheap but serious
Lol, wicker is surely faster than email. Sometimes, the labs owner just call me and the problem can be solved within 10 minutes.

Pulled the trigger with Ciraws after watching them for a few months, so far communication has been excellent and they're easy to work with. I will update a full review once parcel arrives.
Pulled the trigger with Ciraws after watching them for a few months, so far communication has been excellent and they're easy to work with. I will update a full review once parcel arrives.

Thx brother.

Yout prices went up a lot right? Some raws are double priced
The risks in personal users' orders are actually higher than the labs. People brewing steroids for themselves may get themselves fucked, which in return will get us F.....
This is the main risk and reason why prices are high.

so you are posting this in every vendors topic that sells raw material.
i smell a bullshit competitior..
keep your shit somewhere else if you have no proves and leave the guys who built a reputation here alone
G, I love you man.

Back