Ciraws/International raws source

So, short update to my order:
- ordered beginning of january to EU via reshipper service.
- package already arrived today, so around 3 weeks which is super fast in my opinion.
- raws are in foil puches, those foil pouches are in thicker pouches and those are labeled with the key numbers representing your compound.
- those pouches are wrapped in bubble foil
--> good packaging
all in all i am satisfied.
i will measure the weight later and update in case of any bigger tolerance which i assume is not the case since Ci is a fair business partner.

Thx Manu.
So, short update to my order:
- ordered beginning of january to EU via reshipper service.
- package already arrived today, so around 3 weeks which is super fast in my opinion.
- raws are in foil puches, those foil pouches are in thicker pouches and those are labeled with the key numbers representing your compound.
- those pouches are wrapped in bubble foil
--> good packaging
all in all i am satisfied.
i will measure the weight later and update in case of any bigger tolerance which i assume is not the case since Ci is a fair business partner.

I was gonna buy until I saw their prices. Dam, almost double and primo holy shit they want to much. I'll stick to dragon, panda or Alibaba. Thats bananas.

We will stop receiving orders within 12 hours.
After that, we won't be able to ship stuff coz of Chinese new year vacation...

Happy new year guys.

We can still ship orders until 2th Jan.
Our shipper decides to keep working till the last day. A hard-working man.

I'm fucking astonished. 3 weeks shipping time including the reshipper process from China to Germany? I'm not at home currently, package is waiting for me at package shop so I can't yet comment on the quality of raws. But thats some good work right here @Crius

Packaged arrived in 15 days and quite possibly the best stealth I have seen. You should be proud of that one Ci.

Haven't opened and brewed yet but when I do I will give meso a full breakdown.

Thanks ciraws enjoy your holiday.

Packaged arrived in 15 days and quite possibly the best stealth I have seen. You should be proud of that one Ci.

Haven't opened and brewed yet but when I do I will give meso a full breakdown.

Thanks ciraws enjoy your holiday.
Thx Adam.
The holiday is really nice lol.

Update:
I received my order after 3 weeks, once it was shipped. There was a slight delay before, but that's ok due to the pandemic and new year. Reshipping-service failed for some reason, but stealth was good enough to prevail customs.

Quality of raws: I already brewed a small batch with the TestC (CSO, 15/1, 200mg/ml) and yesterday i pinned 0.5ml in the left delt (pip-test) Can't feel a thing until now, seems fine.
I'll try to find the time to brew a small batch of the DrostaE and TrenE to test them too.

Overall, i'm quite happy with the order, even with the little issues. He responds almost immediately via wickr and really tries to help (unlike the other big purple raw source i used to order from before).

Will order again.

Update:
I received my order after 3 weeks, once it was shipped. There was a slight delay before, but that's ok due to the pandemic and new year. Reshipping-service failed for some reason, but stealth was good enough to prevail customs.

Quality of raws: I already brewed a small batch with the TestC (CSO, 15/1, 200mg/ml) and yesterday i pinned 0.5ml in the left delt (pip-test) Can't feel a thing until now, seems fine.
I'll try to find the time to brew a small batch of the DrostaE and TrenE to test them too.

Overall, i'm quite happy with the order, even with the little issues. He responds almost immediately via wickr and really tries to help (unlike the other big purple raw source i used to order from before).

Will order again.
Ok. Something is going wrong with the delivery. Sorry.
Will provide you a better price to make up for it.

Where are the lab test? We don't care about your bulk prices, only a fool would buy from you until you provide the tests that you said you have already!

If you don't even have internal testing, get the fuck out and come back when you have proper testing done on your products.

First Part of my Ciraws order-review:

I heard some wierd stuff about the source I normaly order my raws from, so i decided to give Ciraws a try. Also another known source, where I order finished products from told me he heard good stuff about ciraws, after I asked him if he could supply me with raws, which he couldnt.
So I wrote Cirus on wickr and asked for a up to date price list, which he sent me like 30 minutes after I contacted him.
Prices on his list are per kg, so I told him what I need and he told me the price for that amount plus shipping cost.
Side note: for longer answers he even replies with voice messages for a quick conversation which is great. He even send me a picture of inside his Gym and told me he is busy and that he can reply in detail in 1 hour after he got home. I am used to sources which take 24 hours to reply, so this is great.

Asked him about reshipping and he confirmed, that raws are shipped from China to a european reshipper first. This is a must for me, so satisfied with that.

I paid via Bitcoin and 48hours later he sent me the tracking number which is a tracking number from the netherlands. Of cours, tracking saiys "not in carriers system yet" because the tracking number will be activated from the moment the reshipper ships it from the netherlands. Will continue my review after orer has arrived.

Another side note: One of the things I ordered was TestE Powder. He told me, that he can swap that to TestC if I want him to, because it can cause PIP, or just leave it like that and send me TestE. This was after I paid and I did not understand at first, did some research and found out, that a lot of people have PIP on TestE powder from china (where 95% of raws come from) and most of the people who DONT have PIP in fact ordered TestE but got send TestC from the source without them knowing, because sources know, that and want their customers to be satisfied and those customers most likley wont notice a difference between E and C at all.
I gathered those information not from Cirus, but here on meso and some independend articles. After I found out about this I told him he can swap the E to C and am now very happy about the fact, that he told me that. He could have either send me E and let me live with PIP and questionmarks over my head, or just swap it to C and basically "lie" to me.

Excuse the spelling and grammar, not my first language

I have ordered from Ci about year ago and i was very happy with service. Yes their prices are higher, but the more you order, it gets better. They will provide reshiper, with normal orders. One known here source posted its like 400$ per order to provide reshiper. With Ci You have it for free. You can with no stress wait for your raws to arrive. It's obvious that order containing 5g of this nad 10g of that is not worth holding. Im not suprised they upped price, if people would order 10g's like its amazon there would be bust after bust. Ask for more.
I will order soon, and update when it arrives.
Liked their service most from all sources i used, they also made it trough when there where lockdowns and no raws where coming due to shiping issues.