Ciraws/International raws source

Generally...you just have a talk with a source regarding the testing incentive..and then order from another handle,or through another way.

For example..
If I speak with a source on wickr,I won't even mention my name on the forum. Then order from a different wickr.

Or have a source speak publicly about the testing incentive and then order without disclosing my name on the forum,again through wickr or even email.

Once the shit is in the way,it doesn't really matter.

No biggie. No science.
you didnt answer my question?
does it sound realisitic to you that he has a big stash of good hgh and a big stash of shit vials and now he has sent 100 vials real hgh to me because he is not sure which one of the 100 i take?
i understand that it is always a bit "shitty" if a source himself sends the vial for test because in this case he can just take 1 good vial.
but 100?
come on, be realistic here

does it sound realisitic to you that he has a big stash of good hgh and a big stash of shit vials and now he has sent 100 vials real hgh to me because he is not sure which one of the 100 i take?
i understand that it is always a bit "shitty" if a source himself sends the vial for test because in this case he can just take 1 good vial.
but 100?
I am just way too realistic.

The answer is a concrete hard yes.

well, some meso members can not be made satisfied i guess.
Other sources test their shit by themselves and are good to go and here you make a scene..
order by yourself and test it.

but 100?
To play devils advocate here 100 good vials isn't that much. That's what 10 kits correct? As a source of his size he probably has at least 100 kits. If he knows your going to test before he sends he will absolutely send you 10 good kits knowing no matter what vile you pick it will be good.

I am not saying his kits aren't good but reality is if he is going to scam he probably has 50 good kits to send to vets or people that have agreed to test and 100 bunk kits he would send to people buying 1-3 kits. That way guys buying a lot of kits tout how good it is and guys that buy minimal might not get anything but will be written off as "it hasn't been long enough" or "you only have 1 kit that's not enough to tell".

Again not I don't care either way but true blind testing should be kits bought and received then tell the source you want to test and have him pay.

To play devils advocate here 100 good vials isn't that much. That's what 10 kits correct? As a source of his size he probably has at least 100 kits. If he knows your going to test before he sends he will absolutely send you 10 good kits knowing no matter what vile you pick it will be good.

I am not saying his kits aren't good but reality is if he is going to scam he probably has 50 good kits to send to vets or people that have agreed to test and 100 bunk kits he would send to people buying 1-3 kits. That way guys buying a lot of kits tout how good it is and guys that buy minimal might not get anything but will be written off as "it hasn't been long enough" or "you only have 1 kit that's not enough to tell".

Again not I don't care either way but true blind testing should be kits bought and received then tell the source you want to test and have him pay.
well, he openly stated in his hgh thread that he will pay for tests.
so there just need to be a few more members that order and dont talk to him beforehand about testing.
i dont see the issue here

well, he openly stated in his hgh thread that he will pay for tests.
so there just need to be a few more members that order and dont talk to him beforehand about testing.
i dont see the issue here
I agree. That would be the best way. Order first then talk about testing. Only way a true blind test is to order without the source knowing you are going to test. That way if they are trying to rip people off they would be taking a huge gamble with who to send good and bad kits to.

He has a good reputation with AAS raws so I can't see him knowingly selling bunk HGH.

im not his rep.
btw, you just bought tren, test and mast from a source that tests by himself..
and you dont want to test it
strange
Exactly. I can quote my post if you want.
I can also quote my review.

I have no time for testing. I bought fucking finished because I have no time. I can quote this too. I bought from that source because he wasn't taking only bitcoin. I can quote this too.
And masteron was tested from another guy too,from that source,too. I can quote that too.

Exactly. I can quote my post if you want.
I can also quote my review.

I have no time for testing. I bought fucking finished because I have no time. I can quote this too. I bought from that source because he wasn't taking only bitcoin. I can quote this too.
And masteron was tested from another guy too,from that source,too. I can quote that too.
whatever, lets settle this here and stop the discussion.
Lets simply wait for someone else who is more brillant than me and the other guy and confronts about testing as soon as he has the stuff and not earlier..

whatever, lets settle this here and stop the discussion.
Lets simply wait for someone else who is more brillant than me and the other guy and confronts about testing as soon as he has the stuff and not earlier..
This is about harm reduction not harm elimination.
Elimination would be a delusion.
If source's testing means something? It does.
If individual testing means even more? Definitely. Even if the source knows that you are going to test it,the source is still gonna pay for it.
This is money on top of money. Of course your testing means even more.

But if the testing is without the source knowing anything....then it is the absolute base case.

Again,the next batch might be bullshit. Regular testing therefore,would be ideal without the source knowing.
But nothing is ideal.

After all, you are backing him here. The source even said you are friends. The fucking source himself.
How much can you be trusted?
Your testing does mean a lot.
But how much? You guys are damn friends.

I haven't backed anyone. And won't.

If I show you hplc results for brands I get locally, you wouldn't even believe what people get here locally. I have found quite some stuff from jano.

I am not ending shit.

And if you read above, I even commented on crius having good customer service,with the limited experience that I have with him.

Some conspiracy here....
Next thing you will be hear is that he is a mason and that he is part of the bilderberg group and in his products he has micro chip to control the people.

He has good reviews with raws and I can't see him sell something not good. Wait a bit for the Jano testing then you can say whatever you wish
Selling bad hgh is not something that he will win for and is not something I can see he will do. He is a business man,a reputation to keep,money to made. Hormones are really cheap in China. Make no sense to give something bad when you had sell good stuff before you have some background and selling something not good is not in their background

And with that theory that if you say that you will be testing he will send good stuff is not something that he will win,make no sense to do so. Is all about the money and I can tell you that is not worth the effort to do so. Deliver good stuff is something that will worth it
Wait for the testing guys....

Some conspiracy here....
Next thing you will be hear is that he is a mason and that he is part of the bilderberg group and in his products he has micro chip to control the people.

He has good reviews with raws and I can't see him sell something not good. Wait a bit for the Jano testing then you can say whatever you wish
Selling bad hgh is not something that he will win for and is not something I can see he will do. He is a business man,a reputation to keep,money to made. Hormones are really cheap in China. Make no sense to give something bad when you had sell good stuff before you have some background and selling something not good is not in their background

And with that theory that if you say that you will be testing he will send good stuff is not something that he will win,make no sense to do so. Is all about the money and I can tell you that is not worth the effort to do so. Deliver good stuff is something that will worth it
Wait for the testing guys....
Man you are absolutely right,no doubt.
There's no gain for anyone if he sends out shit.

I just want to say one thing:
We are dealing with a combination of illegal shit and harm reduction here. Paranoia is inevitable...and maybe warranted.

And it ain't conspiracy. Shit like sending good shit,creating a reputation and then sending bunk shit has been around forever. I don't think it's common, but it does exist. And it has happened.

This is about harm reduction not harm elimination.
Elimination would be a delusion.
If source's testing means something? It does.
If individual testing means even more? Definitely. Even if the source knows that you are going to test it,the source is still gonna pay for it.
This is money on top of money. Of course your testing means even more.

But if the testing is without the source knowing anything....then it is the absolute base case.

Again,the next batch might be bullshit. Regular testing therefore,would be ideal without the source knowing.
But nothing is ideal.

After all, you are backing him here. The source even said you are friends. The fucking source himself.
How much can you be trusted?
Your testing does mean a lot.
But how much? You guys are damn friends.

I haven't backed anyone. And won't.

If I show you hplc results for brands I get locally, you wouldn't even believe what people get here locally. I have found quite some stuff from jano.

I am not ending shit.

And if you read above, I even commented on crius having good customer service,with the limited experience that I have with him.
yeah i understand your points
and i guesss this is something everyone has to decide on their own - when are there enough "proofs" that a source can be trusted
i only back people that i have a good feeling with - and here i have a good feeling.
Maybe he sent me crap and the HGH lab test will show it - then ive learned my lesson.
But i am pretty sure this wont be the case :>
i understand you but this canot be helped right now since we both discussed testing wihth Ci prior to him sending the package.
Now we have to simply wait for a third party - no need to mass spam the thread..

yeah i understand your points
and i guesss this is something everyone has to decide on their own - when are there enough "proofs" that a source can be trusted
That's 100% correct.
Honestly,for me personally,my standards are really low.
i only back people that i have a good feeling with - and here i have a good feeling.
I hope so. And to be honest me too.
Standards for the forum's sake have to be as high as possible,however.
Maybe he sent me crap and the HGH lab test will show it - then ive learned my lesson.
But i am pretty sure this wont be the case :>
I don't think so either. My point was showing how's the testing supposed to be done.
We all need good damn stuff. And we want to be as sure as we can be about it. You can never be 100% sure.
i understand you but this canot be helped right now since we both discussed testing wihth Ci prior to him sending the package.
Now we have to simply wait for a third party - no need to mass spam the thread..
We are good, honestly. No worries.

But don't accuse me of weird shit. You may remember what I did some months back in the other hgh thread. You may remember which one I am talking about.

Assuming he won't sell shit just because he had good RAWS in the past is complete bullshit or a shill thinking.

Go look many of the sources that started great, had perfectly dosed product and then after a while fucked up and started selling shite.

To many to even remember.
So please if you guys talk of something at least first inform yourself or just Shut The fuck up!

Yeah telling a source you are gonna test a package even before it's sent to you is kinda useless. What's 100 good vials compared to the possibility of selling 10.000? Peanuts.

Is this what happened? I don't know, that's the point! Because we can't know shit we try to reduce any possible chances to get fucked and go for anonymous testing without telling beforehand.

Assuming he won't sell shit just because he had good RAWS in the past is complete bullshit or a shill thinking.

Go look many of the sources that started great, had perfectly dosed product and then after a while fucked up and started selling shite.

To many to even remember.
So please if you guys talk of something at least first inform yourself or just Shut The fuck up!

Yeah telling a source you are gonna test a package even before it's sent to you is kinda useless. What's 100 good vials compared to the possibility of selling 10.000? Peanuts.

Is this what happened? I don't know, that's the point! Because we can't know shit we try to reduce any possible chances to get fucked and go for anonymous testing without telling beforehand.

yeah of course we asked first if he pays for test.
This was maybe a mistake but can not be changed now.
I guess we have discussed this now in detail with @TrennedOutLunatic and more posts wont change the situation.

But i dont guess where you guys draw the line. Sources test by themselves and are praised for it. This is much easier to fake then our case..

Back