Ciraws/International raws source

***WARNING***...... DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SHILL!
And the most funny thing is that literally those are the first phrases of their threads:
Two Promise:

. Send the highest purity HGH we can find in China.
Lmao, actually that was what buried him as a source in Meso.

But after seesing Iron Anabolics was one of "his customers", now we know why Iron Anabolics failed, probably not doing his homework retesting every raw he was getting from him and trusting this raw source after the first successful testings.

Hey guys.
We can do as many tests as it is needed.
Ciraws will cover 50% of testing fees.

Pls contact us by wicker: ciraws

Hey guys.

With shit results as of late, you should be jumping at the opportunity to cover the full cost.

If i buy your raws and they test as bad as the Test Cyp, i'm out half the testing fee and i'm stuck with a substandard product. Yeah okay, how do i order?

Hey guys.

GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER! AIN'T NOBODY GOING TO ORDER FROM YOU NOW YOU SACK OF RAT SHIT!

***DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS LYING, INFO COLLECTING, GARBAGE SLINGING BAG OF NUT SACKS***

Hey guys.

Just stop. You arent covering 50% of testing fees. You give 50% store credit. But why would anyone even want store credit to buy your stuff after you've shown everyone you can't be trusted. Here's an example: you owe me 50% of the jano fee as we discussed on the phone. I didn't even use it to order my pack of telmisartan. I went to another supplier for it and paid full price.

Why would i do that instead of using the store credit you owe me? Because I don't trust you or your product. And no one else will trust you either after seeing all.the shit that went down in this thread and the citropin thread. You burned yourself for a few hundred dollars. Real smart. You're better off leaving meso because you're done here.

Hey guys.

Thing with 50% of testing cost is that no source does that. They do 100%

And that price list that I asked you to make one month ago or maybe more never has been published

@Crius some advice as I see that you should handle this thread much better
1) advertise what you sell. 92% test c raws you will still have customers for that but people should know that. Panda I saw that he test 96% or something similar. Over 90% purity is decent in my book
2) 90% hgh purity you will still have customers for that also but say that is 90% firstly and refund the 2 or 3 guys that have buy hoping that it will be more pure and things will go on

General speaking if is over 90% and you can do that eu domestic shipping you will have customers as you are the only one that do that at the moment but say what you truly can give firstly and everything will be fine.
I read on another thread a source that was off 25% of concentration people will defend by saying is not Pfizer so you will still have customers.
Plus people from europe don't have a choice as you are the only one that do domestic but people should know what they buy first
3) don't write some bad words in chinese
4) make a price list with products and costs. Takes 15 minutes

Just stop. You arent covering 50% of testing fees. You give 50% store credit. But why would anyone even want store credit to buy your stuff after you've shown everyone you can't be trusted. Here's an example: you owe me 50% of the jano fee as we discussed on the phone. I didn't even use it to order my pack of telmisartan. I went to another supplier for it and paid full price.

Why would i do that instead of using the store credit you owe me? Because I don't trust you or your product. And no one else will trust you either after seeing all.the shit that went down in this thread and the citropin thread. You burned yourself for a few hundred dollars. Real smart. You're better off leaving meso because you're done here.

That's even worse! i would be paying for the testing in full, then reimbursed 50% of the cost in store credit? Get the fuck out.

What If the tests come back shitty? i'm out the entire testing fee and given a credit to get even more shitty raws?

Penny pinching Chinaman logic. This is why he will never be successful here.

That's even worse! i would be paying for the testing in full, then reimbursed 50% of the cost in store credit? Get the fuck out.

What If the tests come back shitty? i'm out the entire testing fee and given a credit to get even more shitty raws?

Penny pinching Chinaman logic. This is why he will never be successful here.
Agree and on top of that what to do a normal person with store credit as they order maybe once every 3 years. Until then many can happen

@Crius some advice as I see that you should handle this thread much better
1) advertise what you sell. 92% test c raws you will still have customers for that but people should know that. Panda I saw that he test 96% or something similar. Over 90% purity is decent in my book
2) 90% hgh purity you will still have customers for that also but say that is 90% firstly and refund the 2 or 3 guys that have buy hoping that it will be more pure and things will go on

General speaking if is over 90% and you can do that eu domestic shipping you will have customers as you are the only one that do that at the moment but say what you truly can give firstly and everything will be fine.
I read on another thread a source that was off 25% of concentration people will defend by saying is not Pfizer so you will still have customers.
Plus people from europe don't have a choice as you are the only one that do domestic but people should know what they buy first
3) don't write some bad words in chinese
4) make a price list with products and costs. Takes 15 minutes

Quit fanning this fuckers homo flames already!:rolleyes:

I have no idea what you're talking about.
I will search the whole shit show from panda and send to you and dragon is recent
But long story short panda had a worker who stole info from people and send them email asking money to not send info to the police. If that is acceptable then no words to say

Quit fanning this fuckers homo flames already!:rolleyes:
I get that you don't like him but that doesn't matter. If the dude can make some things right then he is as good as everyone else but everyone else now they aren't as they was back few years ago
You choose what you have and for eu domestic he is the only guy