• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Circle.com alternative?

Bob Dole

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I am looking to place an order and Circle still has me at a $300 limit. I have two account (me and my girl), but need one more option to get a little more funds instantly converted to Bitcoins. Can anyone suggest another good alternative to Circle that will give me access instantly please.

I use coinbase, but not sure what the limits are. When I make a purchase, I transfer from coinbase to mycelium and then pay from mycelium because it's annonomus (no personal info to open account). Just keep in mind that large purchases = large fees. I had great deal on 1300 purchase but after fees, it costed me 1500.....so there goes the deal I got lol.

bob how does the account setup work? Circle wants me to verify identity, and coin base wants info to my bank account Im not cool with providing.

Did that paxful work out? Saying .75 cents on dollar..... That 25 for the Hun dun..... Guess:( if it's reliable?

This is so fascinating, but a lot to digest at one time. I was told in another thread that Coinjoin was good but I haven't tried it yet

can always use localbitcoins.com, I just started to use this method for paying and have met people to purchase bitcoins. There is also an atm around my city (check for one in your area maybe) where I can purchase bitcoins from, have not done it personally but a buddy of mine has and was quick and easy he said. Am not a bitcoin wizard but hope that can help you as well.