Citropin / EU

Then the other method makes no sense?
Not in this case.

in what cases would it show less purity?
For example, if you have 50:50 mixture of testosterone and testosterone cypionate, my method would show it at 50% pure testosterone cypionate and Crius method would make it look like (rought estimate) 35% testosterone cypionate.

i mean if i mix test c with anything else (lets say heavy metals) i will not see the heavy metals at 240nm and it will state its pure test c?
You won't see that with either method.
None of them are suitable for trace analysis, such as heavy metals.

I’m not a chemistician but if my raws contain 15% water then when I mix everything together, filter it and bottle it and it sits for a year, how come there is no separation? Wouldn’t every vial have water sitting at the bottom?
DNP is a special and explosive compound.

1. It's the essay, not purity.
The test reports from Jano show the essay.
According to Pharmacopoeias around the world, the purity should be by another testing method. That's what everybody in the pharmaceutical industry does.....

2. About the essay
Essays in Jano's test reports, however, are a totally different concept to purity.
WE use the essay to identify the absolute content of the compound. In this way, all the water and Inorganic salt are all identified as "impurity"

We use purity to identify raws' quality.
Again, my purity is ok.
For test cyp, 99.0-99.5%
For hgh, 98.0-99.0%

We'll test it again as long as proper testing methods are using.

3. About Jano's standard:
Jano's testing doesn't follow pharmacopoeia standards or industry standard.
He is using the essay as purity, and trying to make it as low as possible, by using different detector wavelength.
For example, in this industry, we use 240nm to test TC, but in Jano it's 220-260nm range scan. Wavelength cannot be changed in European Pharmacopoeia.

For my TC, Jano's standard essay< Pharmacopoeia Standard essay< Standard Purity

4. Only using Jano's standard essay to identify the quality, what will happen:
No one match.

For the past 20-50 years, the world keeps buying raws from China. The same technique is used and the production process should be getting better and better.
By this testing method, we were all selling garbage and you were all using garbage for the past 20 years at least.

1. It's the essay, not purity.
The test reports from Jano show the essay.
According to Pharmacopoeias around the world, the purity should be by another testing method. That's what everybody in the pharmaceutical industry does.....

2. About the essay
Essays in Jano's test reports, however, are a totally different concept to purity.
WE use the essay to identify the absolute content of the compound. In this way, all the water and Inorganic salt are all identified as "impurity"

We use purity to identify raws' quality.
Again, my purity is ok.
For test cyp, 99.0-99.5%
For hgh, 98.0-99.0%

We'll test it again as long as proper testing methods are using.

@Human_backhoe
How full of shit is this guy?

3. About Jano's standard:
Jano's testing doesn't follow pharmacopoeia standards or industry standard.
He is using the essay as purity, and trying to make it as low as possible, by using different detector wavelength.
For example, in this industry, we use 240nm to test TC, but in Jano it's 220-260nm range scan. Wavelength cannot be changed in European Pharmacopoeia.

For my TC, Jano's standard essay< Pharmacopoeia Standard essay< Standard Purity

4. Only using Jano's standard essay to identify the quality, what will happen:
No one match.

For the past 20-50 years, the world keeps buying raws from China. The same technique is used and the production process should be getting better and better.
By this testing method, we were all selling garbage and you were all using garbage for the past 20 years at least.

Naw
Just you
Everyone else comes in at high purity with accurate results

TP
Meditropes
optis
Even fucking Gt240

Why is it that YOUR GH is the only trash GH?

I can't believe people are still disputing this shit with crius lol. The guy CLEARLY knows he's wrong, but he's just to ignorant and stubborn to admit he's a piece of shit. You can show him all the evidence there is, but he will still deny and point fingers.......shit this guy is probably a flat Earther too :rolleyes:

Furthermore
On site lab testing in those products (From manufacturers) correlates with @janoshik results

But yours doesnt.

Hmmmm...
Means you're full of shit bro
Ok.
All the raws are from 1-2 main factories in China. They produce, 500-600kg each time and sold out soon.

Now, all the raws source should be throwing their tc powder, all the labs should be throwing the TC solution, and all the man should be throwing the TC vials.

Next time there are bad test results from Jano, let's do this again.
And how many bad testing results happened before? People must have been killing or poisoned already, right?

I can't believe people are still disputing this shit with crius lol. The guy CLEARLY knows he's wrong, but he's just to ignorant and stubborn to admit he's a piece of shit. You can show him all the evidence there is, but he will still deny and point fingers.......shit this guy is probably a flat Earther too :rolleyes:
Whoa whoa WHOA. What’s wrong with knowing the earth is flat?

I’m just waiting to see how many numbered points get slowly revealed. He’s up to 4. now.

Ok.
All the raws are from 1-2 main factories in China. They produce, 500-600kg each time and sold out soon.

Now, all the raws source should be throwing their tc powder, all the labs should be throwing the TC solution, and all the man should be throwing the TC vials.

And how many bad testing results happened before? People must have been killing or poisoned already, right?
Psst.... it’s illegal unregulated black market drugs. They can be made 99.9% pure and by the time they get to you one of the middlemen has stomped it.

1 kg for me... 99 kg for customer. Add inert harmless filler powder and nobody know unless they test it themselves.

That’s how it goes if they know they won’t get caught. YOU should have tested your stuff to verify YOU are getting what you paid for.

Unless of course, you’re the one that’s cutting up that product before selling it here. Then you already know how this works.

Ok.

If only there was somebody who knows how 98% of testing turns out a he'd made a comment on that.

"It also aligns with what I've seen with a few other test cyp. tests recently."
- Janoshik

Ok.

You're fucked
The same manufacturers pumped out 70% purity EQ about 7 months ago and flooded the market with it.

There is more than 1 or 2 raw manufacturing facilities

I know of 3 in the greater Guangzhou area alone.
Trying to bullshit the wrong guy.
If it wasnt for Covid, I'd probably be in China or SE asia right fucking now.

Your Cyp.is shit.
Your GH is shit.

You're taking the manufacturing facilities word that it's good.... that's a fucking mistake.

Your only way out here is to stfu and admit your mistakes

You're fucked
The same manufacturers pumped out 70% purity EQ about 7 months ago and flooded the market with it.

There is more than 1 or 2 raw manufacturing facilities

I know of 3 in the greater Guangzhou area alone.
Trying to bullshit the wrong guy.
If it wasnt for Covid, I'd probably be in China or SE asia right fucking now.

Your Cyp.is shit.
Your GH is shit.

You're taking the manufacturing facilities word that it's good.... that's a fucking mistake.

Your only way out here is to stfu and admit your mistakes
Nope, only 1-2.

Psst.... it’s illegal unregulated black market drugs. They can be made 99.9% pure and by the time they get to you one of the middlemen has stomped it.

1 kg for me... 99 kg for customer. Add inert harmless filler powder and nobody know unless they test it themselves.

That’s how it goes if they know they won’t get caught. YOU should have tested your stuff to verify YOU are getting what you paid for.

Unless of course, you’re the one that’s cutting up that product before selling it here. Then you already know how this works.
Why should people destroy his long-term profit by doing so?

Testing is ok but standard testing.

In Jano's testing, all the 90,92,95 or 98, are something else, not purity nor essay. The testing method is according to Jano but not pharmacopoeia.

Back