Citropin / EU

Here's testing report by industry-standard of TC.View attachment 145813

This doesn't matter because I don't know what powder they're testing. It only matters to test the powder that I myself have.

I have found a lab that will perform FTIR testing and will give a purity range of 5%. For example, they will say it is 85%-90%, or 90%-95%, or 95%-100%.

Would you accept this test? And if it comes back as 90%-95%, will you accept that the purity is low and give a refund?

In one word, there should be a Chinese testing method and a stricter testing method.

Only one should be existing, which is the standard method.

By changing the testing method, we can make it low or high, just depending on our mood.

This doesn't matter because I don't know what powder they're testing. It only matters to test the powder that I myself have.

I have found a lab that will perform FTIR testing and will give a purity range of 5%. For example, they will say it is 85%-90%, or 90%-95%, or 95%-100%.

Would you accept this test? And if it comes back as 90%-95%, will you accept that the purity is low and give a refund?
Sure. Call me by wicker pls.

In one word, there should be a Chinese testing method and a stricter testing method.

Only one should be existing, which is the standard method.

By changing the testing method, we can make it low or high, just depending on our mood.

MUST BE CHINESE METHOD
Chinese method so good.
Pharma is shit
China is best.
Fuck you stupid round eyes
Buy my shitty fucking Ecoli GH, fucking stupid westerners.
I fuck you back for opium wars.

YOU BUY NOW!

I just spoke to Crius on the phone.

He agreed to the FTIR testing and said if the range comes back below the 95-100% range, then he will issue a refund. I am going to use this service:

I won't get a lab report but the results are posted online. I will mail it in tomorrow and we'll see what happens...

He agreed to the FTIR testing and said if the range comes back below the 95-100% range, then he will issue a refund. I am going to use this service:

I won't get a lab report but the results are posted online. I will mail it in tomorrow and we'll see what happens...
Thx buddy.

Please, as per my request - could you post the pharmacopoeia article that you are doing HPLC testing of testosterone cypionate according to?

Thank you.
Don't have an article of it on my hands for now.
Will send you by email later when we find it.

Please, as per my request - could you post the pharmacopoeia article that you are doing HPLC testing of testosterone cypionate according to?

Thank you.
According to Pharmacopoeia, we should :
1. Adopt the area normalization method to measure the purity
2. Use a fixed detector wavelength.

Do you agree buddy?

And here're the testing methods used in every lab in China.

Methanol: water=95:5. The flow rate is 1.0ml/min
Detection wavelength: 240nm, chromatographic column C18 150 * 4.6mm * 5um
Sample concentration: 10mg, diluted to 25ml with the mobile phase
The injection volume: 15ul
HPLC

does this lab also test Growth hormone?
if yes, then we could go the same route...

According to Pharmacopoeia, we should :
1. Adopt the area normalization method to measure the purity
2. Use a fixed detector wavelength.

Do you agree buddy?
No, I don't.

Area normalisation is terrible purity testing method, because like I said, if you mixed testo cyp with oxandrolone 50:50, then area normalisation method will tell you your test cyp is 99% pure.

And using a fixed detector wavelength provides no additional benefit to automatic choice of lambda max within a specified range where the compound of interest has a clearly defined peak - quite contrary, it assured the same wavelength is picked even if detector 'drifts.'

Don't have an article of it on my hands for now.
Will send you by email later when we find it.
Here is good, it can be attached as well.

Because like I said, there is nothing like what you describe in European and US pharmacopoeia as far as I can see, so I wonder where is it coming from.

The point remains that even IF somehow you were right about area normalization, (which you're not), it still doesn't explain how your garbage raws/gh test so poorly compared to the hundreds/thousands of other tests Jano has run using the same/similar methodology.

You're fucked. Even your most misguided and desperate customers are coming around. And it's all your fault.

Keep diggin' crius!
giphy.gif