Citropin / EU

They do, but the lab is in Canada
okay, no option then
@Crius : So what are the options for the HGH? Do you have another lab you can make a test with? If yes, which? Then @janoshik could maybe see if the test method is more or less reliable. because if you mix test cyp and oxandrolone 1:1 and the test comes out with 99,9% purity test cyp, then this test method surely is not really good..

The sample has been mailed. I expect to get the results by middle of next week to end of next week. Will keep y'all posted.

The sample has been mailed. I expect to get the results by middle of next week to end of next week. Will keep y'all posted.

What did you send, to who and what was the cost of shipping the sample?

Much thanks bro.

What did you send, to who and what was the cost of shipping the sample?

Much thanks bro.

Check out this website: Get Your Drugs Tested

They're based in Vancouver, BC, and they do FTIR testing on drug samples sent in for harm reduction purposes. I sent them a sample of the test cyp I bought from Crius. The testing is free, you just have to pay for shipping (they also allow for in-person drop offs). The website has instructions, if you want to use them.

Check out this website: Get Your Drugs Tested

They're based in Vancouver, BC, and they do FTIR testing on drug samples sent in for harm reduction purposes. I sent them a sample of the test cyp I bought from Crius. The testing is free, you just have to pay for shipping (they also allow for in-person drop offs). The website has instructions, if you want to use them.

I've used them a few times myself, but unfortunately they can't test for everything......drostanolone being one of them.

Didn't jano already run a test on your cyp?

I've used them a few times myself, but unfortunately they can't test for everything......drostanolone being one of them.

Looking at their site, it appears that unless they identify more than one thing in the sample, they don't give a percentage. We already know it's Test Cyp. Without some info on purity i don't understand how this is going to prove anything.

Yeah I trust Jano, but Crius doesn't. I'm basically doing this to prove to Crius that Jano's test is correct. He says he will give me a refund if this test corroborates Jano's result.

Looking at their site, it appears that unless they identify more than one thing in the sample, they don't give a percentage. We already know it's Test Cyp. Without some info on purity i don't understand how this is going to prove anything.

Here is what they emailed me:

"
The other instance where we do not put percentages is when we can only identify a single substance. Due to the limitations of the FTIR (a sensitivity threshold of around 5%), we cannot say that these samples contain 100% the substance in question, and so we do not assign a percentage range to them.

There are also many tests that have been performed prior to us settling on this format for presenting information.

Rest assured, if we can confidently assign percentage ranges to your sample, we will let you know and put it on our website."

If they can identify more than one substance they can assign a purity range to it. For example, if you go on the site, go to test results and search for testosterone cypionate, one of the results says:

Testosterone Cypionate90-95%
Uncertain Match5-10%

Suppose I got a result like this. It would prove my testosterone is between 90 and 95% pure, which aligns with Jano's result.

It's possible that it detects only test cyp, and lists only test cyp, in which case I've accomplished nothing. But if I get a result like the one above, it helps to prove Jano's case.

"
The other instance where we do not put percentages is when we can only identify a single substance. Due to the limitations of the FTIR (a sensitivity threshold of around 5%), we cannot say that these samples contain 100% the substance in question, and so we do not assign a percentage range to them.

There are also many tests that have been performed prior to us settling on this format for presenting information.

Rest assured, if we can confidently assign percentage ranges to your sample, we will let you know and put it on our website."

If they can identify more than one substance they can assign a purity range to it. For example, if you go on the site, go to test results and search for testosterone cypionate, one of the results says:

Uncertain Match5-10%

Suppose I got a result like this. It would prove my testosterone is between 90 and 95% pure, which aligns with Jano's result.

It's possible that it detects only test cyp, and lists only test cyp, in which case I've accomplished nothing. But if I get a result like the one above, it helps to prove Jano's case.

They will only identify the compound that's it.

"

Uncertain Match5-10%

Looking at their website, it looks like when they opened they just identified the drug. Then the started doing the ranges. So you’re right, you’ll get a range. Flip a coin if it’s going to be reported 85% to 90% or if it’ll be reported 90% to 95%

The method they use isn’t as good as HPLC though. Good idea trying it but the results you provide will likely muddy the waters. It’s definitely not going to be a definitive proof though. Whatever they give you will either be picked apart by the Asian or picked apart by the Eastern European in this duel.

Can we use fucking simec or l4btox? I'm srsly thinking of opening up a lab like the Jano one, get a good technician and do a bunch of money testing shit. I mean anyone doing it is gonna be rich with all these: I don't trust that lab test I'll use another one. Yeah go on with this war send me the good I'll test it for ya lol

Can we use fucking simec or l4btox? I'm srsly thinking of opening up a lab like the Jano one, get a good technician and do a bunch of money testing shit. I mean anyone doing it is gonna be rich with all these: I don't trust that lab test I'll use another one. Yeah go on with this war send me the good I'll test it for ya lol

I would use those labs if @Crius covered the cost and shipping.

Why in the absolute fuck are we all not chopping crius's balls off? Meso has gotten soft like wtf. Meso members would have burned this fucker alive 10 years ago and roasted marshmallows over his smoking corpse :rolleyes:

Why in the absolute fuck are we all not chopping crius's balls off? Meso has gotten soft like wtf. Meso members would have burned this fucker alive 10 years ago and roasted marshmallows over his smoking corpse :rolleyes:
the guy is burned already, we are here for the fun lol

I told ya. It’s more fun to play with them, tire them out, and then kill them. You gotta love the sport!

Ok, the test results of the FTIR came in.

Here is the email with the results:

test.png

You can also see the results here (it's the first result, with a date of 04/26/2021): Test Results Archive - Get Your Drugs Tested

@janoshik can you please interpret this:

In the email I posted a picture of, he says:

"Remember that infrared spectroscopy has a detection limit of about 5%; even if we can't detect any cuts in a sample, there may be precursors, solvents or other substances present in amounts under that limit. "

Does this mean that the total amount of impurities is less than 5%, or that each individual impurity is less than 5%? i.e., the sample could be 92% pure, and 4% could be residual solvent and 4% could be denatured hormone, as an example?

@Crius

Ok, the test results of the FTIR came in.

Here is the email with the results:

View attachment 146130

You can also see the results here (it's the first result, with a date of 04/26/2021): Test Results Archive - Get Your Drugs Tested

@janoshik can you please interpret this:

In the email I posted a picture of, he says:

"Remember that infrared spectroscopy has a detection limit of about 5%; even if we can't detect any cuts in a sample, there may be precursors, solvents or other substances present in amounts under that limit. "

Does this mean that the total amount of impurities is less than 5%, or that each individual impurity is less than 5%? i.e., the sample could be 92% pure, and 4% could be residual solvent and 4% could be denatured hormone, as an example?

@Crius

When did you mail in the sample? When I used them it took almost 2 months to get my results.

It has nothing to do with the sample you sent, it's just a warning to say that their method is not precise. anyway it does not test the purity of the powder