Clen, GW501516, injectable L-Carnitine

Tr3nbal0n3

Starting a cycle of fat burners to get as ripped as possible before summer. I have never used clenbuterol and I’m worried about potentially causing damage to my heart. Im 23 years old and I have never used any Steroids, nor do I have any pre-existing health issues. I’m kinda nervous about starting clenbuterol. Any harm mitigation advice ?? Anyone know of any supplements I should take or any tips to keep healthy while on clen ??

40MG of Clenbuterol. 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off
20MG of GW501516
1000MG injectable L-Carnitine per day

Starting a cycle of fat burners to get as ripped as possible before summer. I have never used clenbuterol and I’m worried about potentially causing damage to my heart. Im 23 years old and I have never used any Steroids, nor do I have any pre-existing health issues. I’m kinda nervous about starting clenbuterol. Any harm mitigation advice ?? Anyone know of any supplements I should take or any tips to keep healthy while on clen ??

40MG of Clenbuterol. 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off
20MG of GW501516
1000MG injectable L-Carnitine per day
Instead of running any of those compounds....tell us first what's your bodyfat (bf) your height, weight, experience, DIET! , and lifestyle! All of this compunds will bring you NOTHING if your bf is high and your DIET is not on point!

Don't waste your money and harm your health....build knowledge first!

Diet first and foremost, I don’t know how much you weigh but if you’re obese I would recommend tirzepitide first or semiglutide at .25 a week starting out. Cardarine makes my stomach hurt bad I don’t know about anyone else but it just allows more oxygen flow so you have more energy. It’s a ppar delta agonist. Stay away from clen right now it will damage your heart especially if you are new to this. A great diet is a cycle in itself

Run albuterol instead. Less powerful but also less sides. Combine it with yohimbine if you want too
Have you ever ran albuterol or Clen personally? Not trying to attack here but there’s a reason no one uses the former in bodybuilding these days.

Clen sides really aren’t that bad if you use a lower dose and scale up accordingly. The issue is these kids running 100mcg right from the start and pushing 200mcg by the end. I’d hate Clen too if I followed that approach.

Have you ever ran albuterol or Clen personally? Not trying to attack here but there’s a reason no one uses the former in bodybuilding these days.

Clen sides really aren’t that bad if you use a lower dose and scale up accordingly. The issue is these kids running 100mcg right from the start and pushing 200mcg by the end. I’d hate Clen too if I followed that approach.
Albuterol for a week I think. Hate the jitter.
Clen no experience but it should be way worse. They are the same drug category just different half-lives which makes is safer.
All in all, I think glp1 is the most effective one. If you are looking for something stimulating reta is a good option.

I get zero jitters or feeling of anything on an appropriate dose of clen. Only notable difference is the increase in my heart rate on my watch when at rest and while exercising which isn’t alarming increase by any means. Roughly ~10bpm increase I see. I start at 20mcg and ramp up 10mcg weekly till I hit 60-80mcg. Then I cut it in half for a week and then cut it out entirely. For reference, I’m a 5’11 200-205lb male with prob about 12% body fat at the moment

I get zero jitters or feeling of anything on an appropriate dose of clen. Only notable difference is the increase in my heart rate on my watch when at rest and while exercising which isn’t alarming increase by any means. Roughly ~10bpm increase I see. I start at 20mcg and ramp up 10mcg weekly till I hit 60-80mcg. Then I cut it in half for a week and then cut it out entirely. For reference, I’m a 5’11 200-205lb male with prob about 12% body fat at the moment
You’re doing it right

Instead of running any of those compounds....tell us first what's your bodyfat (bf) your height, weight, experience, DIET! , and lifestyle! All of this compunds will bring you NOTHING if your bf is high and your DIET is not on point!

Don't waste your money and harm your health....build knowledge first!
I’m 220Pounds, 6’3, and I’m around 15% body fat currently. I can see outlines of a six pack and outlines everywhere else in good lighting, especially with a pump.

In the past I’ve naturally I’ve got my body fat% so low for so long that my testosterone levels crashed. My free test was 290ng/dl. But I was shredded to the bone. I had kind of a skinny frame tho and was flat from eating so little carbs..

This time around I want to cut with more carbs and use clen so I can potentially hold more muscle while I get super lean again. And I want to speed up cut as well.

I’m 220Pounds, 6’3, and I’m around 15% body fat currently. I can see outlines of a six pack and outlines everywhere else in good lighting, especially with a pump.

In the past I’ve naturally I’ve got my body fat% so low for so long that my testosterone levels crashed. My free test was 290ng/dl. But I was shredded to the bone. I had kind of a skinny frame tho and was flat from eating so little carbs..

This time around I want to cut with more carbs and use clen so I can potentially hold more muscle while I get super lean again. And I want to speed up cut as well.
alright...sounds good. With this bf I would go for Carnitine/GW501516 20mg in the morning, do more fasted cardio and control your diet (like you are already doing I guess). You're very fast on 10% in your case. No need for clen so far (my personal recommendation). Try it first with less compounds, so in ur case just GW not more. Good luck! Let us know!

alright...sounds good. With this bf I would go for Carnitine/GW501516 20mg in the morning, do more fasted cardio and control your diet (like you are already doing I guess). You're very fast on 10% in your case. No need for clen so far (my personal recommendation). Try it first with less compounds, so in ur case just GW not more. Good luck! Let us know!
Hi bro i have the same case and i want to run gw501516 but im struggling to find a good source in Europe. Any tips?

Carnitine is going to do jack shit for weight loss... wasted 6 months on 500mg
androgen up regulation is also bunk... so there really is very little reason do add another shot...

Free Test 290ng/dl… I think you’re confused, also you crashed test levels from getting too lean ?

Carnitine is going to do jack shit for weight loss... wasted 6 months on 500mg
androgen up regulation is also bunk... so there really is very little reason do add another shot...
agree on the carnitine and weight loss, tried it for a good stretch up 800mg-1gm a day. Provides a nice endurance boost but really nothing else..

agree on the carnitine and weight loss, tried it for a good stretch up 800mg-1gm a day. Provides a nice endurance boost but really nothing else..
Interesting, I try to get all my clients to use carnitine for weight loss/extra energy. Carnitine helped me with stubborn weight loss. I used it pre comp and I use it normally and I can tell a small but noticeable difference. One of my clients has been using it for a little while and her weight loss, now that’s included with diet, has increased. everyone’s different though, what works for person A might not work for person B

I thought the entire point was to increase endurance so that you can up the intensity and duration of your cardio. Very few drugs will burn fat on the couch.

I thought the entire point was to increase endurance so that you can up the intensity and duration of your cardio. Very few drugs will burn fat on the couch.
Yeah no shit. The performance boost for me was similar to taking some caffeine before a workout. I was expecting more from carnitine considering the role it plays with the mitochondria and transporting fats.

Yeah no shit. The performance boost for me was similar to taking some caffeine before a workout. I was expecting more from carnitine considering the role it plays with the mitochondria and transporting fats.
Then do more cardio…if you want magic then cook yourself on DNP. You should have done enough research to know what this was and wasn’t going to do.