Clinical Case Studies

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by Michael Scally MD, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Stretch

Stretch Member

Re: An Autoerotic Death [NSFW]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
    Michael Scally MD likes this.
  2. Mike Oxbig

Mike Oxbig Member

Natural selection.

3. Gunrunner

Gunrunner Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

and I thought I was a perv. I'm looking a little more normal every day:D

4. BBC3

BBC3 Member

Yea, and I recall all the bad press that guy from Hogans Heros got and I think all that happened was that they found a few sex toys and magazines in his trunk after he died... Looks like they will have to dig a little deeper these days to pronounce someone a "post mortem freak"... LOL

But thats not the worst... At least those folks aren't around to have to answer to their stone tossing peers. Can you imagine the shit that EMTs find folks associated with on some of the 911 calls today. The secrets they must hold. I know there has GOT to be some good phone video I am the start of for extended chuckles SOMEWHERE>... LOL

I cant help but think that all these folks doing this are improperly searching that old "pass out trick" feeling associated with constricting the blood to the head in certain physical conditions like everyone had done to them by a peer in their teens. And really fuking up. I also cant help but thinking the ones looking to be partially suffocated ARE THE REAL DEAL into sickness. What these pictures DO NOT depict is the horror associated with this death process. Most dont realize it aint like in the movies and you just strangle someone to death and toss em aside and its over. Most likely that results in a natural restart. Could you imagine with these folks bodies came back around for another attempt at air, or 10 of em, all the cajouling/convusing/unconscious jerking around. Must be just sadly gruesome. But not as bad I imagine if EMTs found em jeking around like that but brain dead all ready. Really sad...

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
    Gunrunner and Michael Scally MD like this.
  5. Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

One Word: AVATAR! [But, keep it, please.]

beezil and Gunrunner like this.
  6. BBC3

BBC3 Member

I did not know this one..

7. Michael Scally MD

Detail Of The Needle Inserted Into The Penis

[​IMG]

Modelli ME, Rodrigues MS, Castro BZ, Correa RS. Self-induced fatal air embolism: accidental autoerotic death or suicide? J Forensic Sci 2013;58 Suppl 1:S261-3. Self-Induced Fatal Air Embolism: Accidental Autoerotic Death or Suicide? - Modelli - 2012 - Journal of Forensic Sciences - Wiley Online Library

Autoeroticism comprises behavior deviations aimed at producing sexual gratification through the manipulation of one's own body. The use of asphyxia and the induction of pain (masochism) are well-known examples. "Atypical forms" of such behaviors have appeared in the literature as isolated cases. Fatal air embolism is most common in women (causing abortion), being very rare in men (urethral trauma). The authors present a probable case of air embolism associated with signs of autoeroticism, instrumented by the delivery of air through a system formed by a compressor (typical of those used in refrigerators), a syringe barrel, a segment of latex tubing (tourniquet), and a needle, which was found inserted into the glans penis of an adult male. The hypothesis of accidental death was chosen due to the findings at the scene. The body was decomposing when found, which hampered the conduction of examinations.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  8. keriheat

keriheat Member

I think I'll just stick with the "Missionary Position"...Yup!

9. Michael Scally MD

Pellets in the Appendix
    MMS: Error

An 8-year-old hyperactive boy was admitted to the hospital after having been found to have elevated blood lead levels, ranging from 17.4 to 27.4 ?g per deciliter (reference range, <10) over a period of 2 years.

An abdominal radiograph revealed large numbers of small, hyperdense foci in the right lower quadrant. The entire family reported that they regularly ate geese that were killed with lead pellets from a shotgun, and the children reported that they had been eating the pellets as part of a game to make them disappear.

The patient and his siblings underwent bowel washout. A follow-up radiograph of the patient revealed that pellets were still present in the gastrointestinal tract, in either the cecum or the appendix (Panel A). Laparoscopic appendectomy was performed.

The appendix weighed 27.5 g (normal weight, 4 to 5 g), measured 55 mm in length, and had an average external diameter of 7 mm with a wall thickness of 2 mm. A total of 57 lead pellets were recovered from the lumen (Panel B ).

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. zkt

zkt Member

My god, I`m not only normal but subnormal after all.
    Real men dont get fucked in the ass they stick lead shot up their what?

11. BBC3

BBC3 Member

I did not know the appendix was a functional part of the digestive tract. At least in terms of where food or things swallowed could actually travel???

12. zkt

zkt Member

Yea, it has something to do with bile and liver function overflow. Its a one way street.

13. keriheat

keriheat Member

Me neither. Wow! Never ever heard of anything like that. I wonder where those go if you had your appendix removed?

14. zkt

zkt Member

15. Sweet. I am lacking in the appendix department.

16. keriheat

keriheat Member

Me too!

17. Michael Scally MD

Pelvic X-Ray Depicting Radio-Opaque Foreign Body (Fork) Within Penis
    [​IMG]

Naidu K, Chung A, Mulcahy M. An unusual urethral foreign body. International Journal of Surgery Case Reports. An unusual urethral foreign body

INTRODUCTION Lower urinary tract foreign body insertions have a low incidence. The motives for insertion of a variety of objects are difficult to comprehend. This case warrants discussion given the great management challenge faced by the oddity and infrequency with which a fork is encountered in the penile urethra.

PRESENTATION OF CASE A 70-year-old man presents to the Emergency Department with a bleeding urethral meatus following self-insertion of a fork into the urethra to achieve sexual gratification. Multiple retrieval methods were contemplated with success achieved via forceps traction and copious lubrication.

DISCUSSION The presentation of urethral foreign bodies can vary widely, as can the type of object inserted. The most prevalent motivation for self-insertion of urethral foreign bodies is autoerotism. Motivations ought to be explored in light of possible underlying psychological or psychiatric conditions. The most appropriate surgical extraction technique can be guided by physical examination and imaging. Endoscopic removal is often successful, depending on the object's physical attributes and morphology. It is important to arrange appropriate follow-up, as late complications can occur such as urethral strictures.

CONCLUSION Psychological and surgical arms encompass the management plan. Foreign body retrieval is determined by its physical attributes and morphology with the aim to minimise urothelial trauma and preserve erectile function. Essentially, endourological extraction serves the primary means of retrieval. Cystourethoscopy is important to diagnose urothelial injuries and to ensure complete removal of foreign bodies following extraction.

Attached Files:

18. Michael Scally MD

Scrotal Calcinosis

Multiple confluent, dark-yellow nodules on the scrotum are most consistent with idiopathic scrotal calcinosis, a rare and typically benign disorder. Nodules are localized to the scrotum and are not associated with hormonal or metabolic abnormalities.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

19. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

You just want to be able to unsee somethings!!

20. fit2beking

fit2beking Member

:wtf::no: