• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Compression Garments for Recovery

I love wearing compression gear. Keeps everything nice and tight. Wicks moisture. Especially love wearing tights for squatting. But I'd never pay full price. If you're in the states just go to any of those discount stores like Marshals, TJ Maxx, etc and get it on clearance. I've never paid more than $20 for Under Armour but don't count on a ton of selection. Target also has some decent champion compression stuff.

Most studies show lack of significant effects regarding recovery with compression clothing. They’re just really expensive slim fit pants

Always be wary of extraordinary claims made by people who will profit from people believing those claims. I've never heard of compression helping recovery except from under armor. That isn't definite proof, but paints a bad picture.

Even if it works, is a 1% difference really worth $250?