Considering adding AAS to weight loss peptide therapy

Notsobigjon

Currently weight is 374lb. Down from 465. On 10mg tirz weekly. Been strength training for a few months steadily and considering adding a small dose of AAS. Years ago would have chastised someone for considering AAS with my stats but my test levels are in the toilet, thinking could make a dramatic swing without a dramatic use. Thoughts?

Folks, if you don't engage with the assclown eventually he'll fuck off out of this thread.

First of all, congratulations on your progress. I fucked off in my 20s and 30s and made it to 340lbs. Two decades later, I'm now approximately half that and single digit body fat. It's a process that takes time, but is totally achievable. If anything I'd suggest care in shedding the weight too quickly as it'll leave a lot of loose skin.

With regard to AAS and GLP-1 agonists in concert, it worked well for me. It's hard to retain lean body mass while in a long continuous deficit. AAS will help with nitrogen retention along with a focus on sufficient protein and resistance training. I started a cut last September through January and lost 25 lbs of fat while gaining a couple pounds of muscle (according to dexa). I was using semaglutide ~1.5mg/wk for most of that time, switching to tirzepatide in the last month, 250mg test and 200mg primo weekly.
Thanks for the info

Just toss that dude on ignore. It's pretty clear he's miserable. Good work. bro.

These drugs might work if you sit on your ass, but the weight only stays off long term if you make REAL changes to your lifestyle and habits. You've done that. Keep it up!

Hey @Notsobigjon great progress man! losing weight can be really hard! I think you should do TRT at the most and consult it with a doctor, because at that weight you can have lots of aromatization and also check your lipids/ liver values/blood pressure and cardiac health before taking it...you don't want to stress your heart and arteries more then necessary (with all the weight already)...might be the best option IMO to just cut down for now and add the TRT later. But if you want to do it do it with a doctor who can check your bloods and blood pressure

Strength training and medication like tirzepatide can make a big difference. I totally get the dilemma about adding AAS, especially with low test levels.

If you decide to explore AAS, it might be helpful to consult with a healthcare provider who can guide you based on your specific situation and goals. Balancing safety with effectiveness is key, and there are many ways to continue making progress.