Covid vaccine while on cycle ?

Xenmix

Did anyone here get their covid vaccines while on cycle ? How did your symptoms compare to normal people? This may sound dumb but I’m asking cause if a slight fear that the cycle combined with the vaccine shots could cause bad myocarditis. It’s being said now that myo is a symptom so I don’t know how that side effect will go if taken on cycle. Would it increase the likelihood of severe heart damage ?

Update. Noticed zero 6 foot distancing between anyone in the waiting area or registration.

I made a comment to the nurses. Fuck me, did they ever look pissed. Guess it doesn't matter if you're at a vaccine center

Additionally no seats or other areas were sanitized between patients

Last edited:
Update. Noticed zero 6 foot distancing between anyone in the waiting area or registration.

I made a comment to the nurses. Fuck me, did they ever look pissed. Guess it doesn't matter if you're at a vaccine center

Additionally no seats or other areas were sanitized between patients
good. the only thing dumber than getting a covid vaccine would be getting a covid vaccine and being scared to be within 6 foot of other humans and washing down chairs.

good. the only thing dumber than getting a covid vaccine would be getting a covid vaccine and being scared to be within 6 foot of other humans and washing down chairs.
Clearly didn't pick up what I put Down did you.

I got it for my own reasons. You won't for your own. Leave it at that. You're not intelligent enough or informed enough to make a decision or comment in regards to what anyone else does with the vaccine. It's simple as that. If you reply to this you'll only prove my point.

don't care who got the vaccine although I applaud all those who didn't. just found it odd you think people should be 6 feet apart and things need to be wiped down.

don't care who got the vaccine although I applaud all those who didn't. just found it odd you think people should be 6 feet apart and things need to be wiped down.
I believe he was saying it with sarcasm.

I’m waiting a very long time before I get the vax.

Guys that are getting vaxed on cycle just make certain to get you hemocrit checked. I’m sure high hemocrit and jumbled spaghetti masses of spiked protein would have a higher potential for clotting. Clots are a widely reported issue with the vax.

Guys that are getting vaxed on cycle just make certain to get you hemocrit checked. I’m sure high hemocrit and jumbled spaghetti masses of spiked protein would have a higher potential for clotting. Clots are a widely reported issue with the vax.
Keeping my Fishoil and daily aspirin going just for that.

And yes it was indeed sarcasm

Where the fuck did you get this? The covid vaccine has absolutely nothing to do with hematocrit, and no clots are not a widely reported event with the vaccine. The incidence of clots are far higher in Covid infections than they are with the vaccine, as the risk of clots is actually miniscule with the vaccine.

Did anyone here get their covid vaccines while on cycle ? How did your symptoms compare to normal people? This may sound dumb but I’m asking cause if a slight fear that the cycle combined with the vaccine shots could cause bad myocarditis. It’s being said now that myo is a symptom so I don’t know how that side effect will go if taken on cycle. Would it increase the likelihood of severe heart damage ?
You're fine, I have had both shots, and I know many others on gear that have as well, and all are fine. The incidence of myocarditis after vaccination is miniscule, and gear has nothing to do with it.

I was on when I got vaccinated. No issues.

I got both shots of Pfizer while blasting 500mg a week, i was 5 and 8 weeks into the cycle. I had no bad interactions, I was a bit tired the day after the second shot.